Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Kaze no Kuni - Land of Wind
Path To/From Sunagakure Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:30 pm
User Image

v i l l a g e P A T H W A Y
      _________ the road to and from home

Through the dunes and wind the path winds towards the village. This is the entry and exit point to Sunagakure

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:35 pm

Loto Teh Sake

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Hello, my name is Yami, And this....
Is my story.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
As yami and Viv would walk, he would remove his large cloak and straw hat and put it in a special small compartment in his small box where he draws sand from. From this he revealed his detailed arms but didn't remove his shirt despite how hot it was. He took a sand headband and tied it around his head. Something that a carrier bird delivered to him with a note. He made sure he stayed as far away from attraction, that would activate Samara bloodline jutsu. "soo Vivian, how have you been." He said trying to keep a clean and nice conversation.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Yami: You always tell me to use the pain of loosing someone....but I've never really lost anyone.
Testial: For me, it's my greatest source of anger, and then it just builds up inside me until..
Finally... It explodes.

Samara's Trail - Passive
No one is able to pinpoint what or who you are without you telling them. For some reason, you are simply an enigma; background information cannot be found, your class and bloodline cannot be identified, even by dojutsu . . . this gives you a clean slate in every situation.
Samara
Black widow
Assassin
Alliance: Kusa, Kiri
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 12(+3/-1) / Strength: 6((+1/-1))
4,000 ryo
Chakra points:305
Toad summoner rank: Original summoner
Toad summoning: N/A

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:33 pm
Here we go. Yami was being all secretive and stuff....yet again. Vivian was of course afraid to ask. Perhaps his answer was what she was truly afraid of. He'd explain his awkwardness sooner or later. She continued her stride. "I've been alone...", her blatant truth escaped. Damn it.
[Lazy Post]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:41 pm

Loto Teh Sake

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Is my story.
Yami would feel horrible right now. He really felt bad for Vivian, He sighed and extended the wrap around his wrist to his hands and turned to give Vivian a hug. It was a friendly hug, He kept his samara Abilities at bay, which was really freaking hard. Once they went back to walking he kept the conversation going. "I'm really sorry I wasn't there, i had to leave due to some...problems with kya but lately i haven't been feeling aggression towards her. But i have been angry because i haven't been able to see my old team again." he would tell her.
Yami: You always tell me to use the pain of loosing someone....but I've never really lost anyone.
Testial: For me, it's my greatest source of anger, and then it just builds up inside me until..
Finally... It explodes.

Samara's Trail - Passive
No one is able to pinpoint what or who you are without you telling them. For some reason, you are simply an enigma; background information cannot be found, your class and bloodline cannot be identified, even by dojutsu . . . this gives you a clean slate in every situation.
Samara
Black widow
Assassin
4,000 ryo

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:55 pm
User Image

User Image

User ImageVivian was a little caught off guard by his embrace. The man's sweet scent filled her nostrils as her insecurities melted away. Yami's mind for once, was actually focused. It was maturing, that was for sure. "Why were you angry in the first place? And...where is Kya anyway?", her mind began to wonder. Where was everyone now that the entire Grass village was gone. Silently she lingered alongside Yami, her mind swirling about.
¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

▀█▀ █ █░░ █░░   ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █░░█
▒█░ ░ █░░ █░░   ░▒█░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█
▄█▄ ░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ░▒█░░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█

User Image
▀█▀ █ █▀▄▀█   ▒█▀▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀▄
▒█░ ░ █░▀░█   ░▀▀▀▄▄ █░░ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █░░█
▄█▄ ░ ▀░░░▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░

User Image
▒█░▒█ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▀█   ▒█▀▄▀█ █▀▀
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░█   ▒█▒█▒█ █▀▀
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ ▀▀▀

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:03 pm

Loto Teh Sake

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Is my story.
"Kya, she was too power hungry, she attack and took over Kirigakure. i may die just telling you this but, She is apart of another group hunting down Specific humans with inhuman abilities. If my brother was alive and kazekage, he would keep my other brother, Namito, safe inside the walls of Suna." He said as they walked, While holding in his Samara attraction scent, some would seep out as he spoke, Noticing it he would cover his mouth. Holding it for a good 30 seconds everything was back in place, but that Samara gas probably touched her, It would do much as long as she didn't Inhale it.
Finally... It explodes.

Samara's Trail - Passive
Samara
Black widow
Assassin
4,000 ryo

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:18 pm
User Image

User Image

User ImageVivian stopped walking for A little. Kya was...evil? This was too much."I always felt like I couldn't trust her...who is their leader? And what kind of Inhuman abilities? Are we almost there?" It seemed as if they were walking for days. What the hell.
¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Imagej  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:28 pm

Loto Teh Sake

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Is my story.
"I can only tell you a bit more." He would say as they walked. He would then make hand jesters opening up the gourde and releasing sand from it, making a shade created from sand, Only covering Vivian, Yami didn't need any shade. "They are hunting tailed beast's, from what i was told." the heat was bad, making Yami remove his shirt and used it as a head wrap revealing his torso. The wind would blow a short and cool breeze. "Enjoying the shade?" he asked.
Finally... It explodes.

Samara's Trail - Passive
Samara
Black widow
Assassin
4,000 ryo

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:05 pm
User Image

User Image

User ImageThe heat was becoming unbearable. Viv only noticed because Yami sheltered her with the sand. Ugh how great it was to be in a space a little cooler. Sighing at the news about the tailed beast, She shook her head."But-but it doesn't make sense. What could they be doing this for? Do you know who the leader is?", the young lady tried to milk as much information as she could. Not only that, this was something that effected everyone. Things could get pretty crazy very soon. Hopefully, everyone was prepared. "I guess I need to start training again. They must be pretty song...fighting hosts and all. I'm surprised you survived with that information...", the open ended statement lingered.
¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:40 pm

Loto Teh Sake

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Is my story.
"Cant say, that's all the info I have." he would tell her. He needed a break. "we need to stop for a bit." he said as he would stop walking and sat down. It was so hot, he needed a break for a bit. "We need to hurry to the village." He said while sitting on th ground.
Finally... It explodes.

Samara's Trail - Passive
Samara
Black widow
Assassin
4,000 ryo

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:04 pm
Loto Teh Sake

Vivian would hear a voice in her head as Armand transferred his conscience through the mark she had left on him. "Just checking in. We're more or less enlisted in Leaf's ranks. They have me on an...A or S Rank job already. I'm at the staging area for it. I'll be with two others. We'll be clearing out a compound of rogues. A few A-ranks, maybe an S-rank or two? Either way, just keeping you updated. Should be some good money, so maybe I can afford to get us somewhere to stay together? I know it's a little strange to propose you move in with me, but it'll be cheaper and probably a bit nicer. Besides, I'm not a terrible roommate, am I? Hope everything's going well. I'm not sure why I'm treating this like a letter, but...you might be occupied at the moment. Miss ya. Respond back sometime, hope everything's going well~"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:11 pm
Thefire158
User Image

User Image

User ImageVivian halted when Yami rested. Something told her to push further; squeeze this sponge dry....but she didn't. The voice was quickly replaced by another voice. Armand. Viv nodded as if he were having the conversation with her face-to-face. Realizing her fault, she stopped and side-eyed Yami with false hopes he hadn't caught this mishap."We're close. Come on Yami! Don't wuss out now!", her strong statement posed a change in her persona. The shy little caterpillar was now a blooming butterfly, an extravagant one too. The kunoichi moved closer to Yami and yanked his arms up in an attempt to get him going. There was no point in stopping now.
[Go ahead and exit to the Sand Gates]
¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Loto Teh Sake

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:44 pm

Loto Teh Sake

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Is my story.
Yami jumped up, He decided to dish out all his energy he can and dart. "Vivian." He said as he picked her up. "Don't waste your energy." He said as he darted off with her in his hands towards the village. "If my shirtless body is making you uncomfortable, You can get on my back." He told her, Half joking half serious. (exit)
Finally... It explodes.

Samara's Trail - Passive
Samara
Black widow
Assassin
4,000 ryo

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:12 am
User ImageUser Image

This was very...unexpected. Vivian had no idea he was about to hoist her into his broad shoulders. Her perky breast forced against his hard body; Viv didn't know what the hell to do. Instead of fighting, or making her discomfort obvious, the young lady would simply go along with it. Allowing her body to be swept off of her feet. Though she didn't want to admit, something was going on. Was it this new persona he carried? Was it....his clothes? It was something that the kunoichi couldn't quite pinpoint- it kinda drew her in. Oh no.

Technique :

Mission :

Stats :

Loto Teh Sake

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:21 pm
User Image

S h i k a y u m i N a r a

No one sees you
No one hears you

_________________ //Konoha// Speed 7 // Strength 6 // Nara Tactics +1 // +1xxxx

xxxxxxxx ___________________________________

Shikayumi approached the edge of the grasslands only to find desert; miles, and miles, of desert. With only a few steps in she could feel the grains of sand rustling in the wind. It was agitating to the eyes, and borderline annoying as she raised a hand to guard her face. She pulled out her white cloak bearing the green stripe that resembled her squad. Everything would slowly become a scarring remembrance of what she did have, and what she would have to do to preserve the future.

With her cloak securely fastened, and protecting her face from the harsh winds, she would begin to push her way across the desert.

[ ~Shadow Supporting Technique ]

Leave no traces
Leave no witnesses

160/300

Kaze no Kuni - Land of Wind

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items