Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Kaze no Kuni - Land of Wind
Grand Desert Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:20 pm
Kunesume2

User Image

S h i k a y u m i N a r a

No one sees you
No one hears you

_________________ //Konoha// Speed 8 // Strength 10// Nara Tactics +1/+1 xxxx

The rapid speed of Shikoku came to a grinding halt as he slammed into the barrier between him and freedom. The quake of him slashing at the barrier shook the very cave itself. With his attempts of escape becoming quite futile, Shikoku turned his attention towards Mahmud. "You..." the beast was pissed as his yellow eyes locked on the young boy." You've claimed this place as your own tomb!" With a beckoned howl, the sand began to stir; sending swift spires of sand at Magnus. Off set and staggered, Shukakus barrage was relentless.

xxxxxxxx ___________________________________

[OOC ]

Leave no traces
Leave no wittnesses

425/425

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:00 pm
Cappey-San
[]

~Shadow Wraith~
User Image

[Weapon's Class][Origami Bloodline/Nara Clan][Sword Style Unifier][Chunnin]

As the cave became buried, darkness consumed the remaining light in the cave plunging the cave in darkness. "Oh contra, Shakaku, though you may control the sands. The Darkness is my domain. I am Shadow Wraith and today is the day you rue the day you crossed the Nara clan..." Magnus' voice vanished as he sunk away into the shadows in a burst of speed leaving afterimages behind to take the stab of spires. Magnus ran around the shifting sands and the ceiling. As he ran, he released three image clones to attack the one tails head on.

While that went on, Magnus ran deeper into the cave and formed handsigns creating a powerful fireball and fired towards Shakaku. He ran behind the fireball blocked by its blinding flames in the pitch darkness that came from around it. His position blocked by its ferocity, he formed two handsigns and waited as they got closer.

Theme Song: Bullet Train
Forest Party: Lights Out
Battle Song: Angels Amongst Jinchuuriki
"I am Cerberus, from darkest I live supreme."

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:32 pm
Kunesume2

User Image

No one sees you
No one hears you

The towering spire of sand smashed into the ground as the younger Nara nimbly dodged the attack. Although Magnus was skilled, he would still be just an annoyance to the one tailed beast. The demos dim lit vision allowed him to easily see the boys steps in the dark as he fought the clones with ease.

Two large claws, made of dense sand, nabbed two of the clones from the air; slamming them into the ceiling above as they dispersed in smoke. As for the third shinobi, once he came into reach of Shukaku, the beasts hide became jagged, and sharp, leaving the third shinobi to land in a bed of spikes. "Errrr, I'll kill you!" Shukaku roared at the boy who seemed to be delaying the inevitable.

Looking about the room for Magnus, Shukaku was met with a large bright light. The fireball from before hit the large beast directly in the chest; causing him to stumble from his feet. Fortunately for Shukaku, he was made up of earthly minerals that were highly resilient to fire as he began to move upright. "That's it, b*****d, no more games." The sand on his belly began to shift; removing any damage from that last attack. "There is an ultimate defense for everything, and I know yours!" The sand pulled away from his belly to reveal Shikayumi, unconscious, bounded by and around the hands and feet. "So good ahead, runt, attack me defense, and lose everything!"

Shukaku's plan was simple, use someone Magnus cared about as a shield to nullify most of Magnus' attack. Furthermore, this would allow Shukaku to keep on the offensive where as Magnus would only be able to make cautious moves.

[OOC ]

Leave no traces
Leave no wittnesses

425/425

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:59 pm
Cappey-San

~Shadow Wraith~
User Image

Magnus backed off just as the fireball connected with Shakaku. He took up some distance between the demon and himself as he created two clones from the handsign he held earlier. The first, went quick into forming handsigns letting loose three dragons of fire that took flight close to the ground heading straight for Shakaku and circled around him. The second kneeled and formed handsigns using the amount of light available created by the dragons and let loose his shadow dividing it up into hundreds of shadowry tendrils that took to the ceiling and the sides of the cave covering everything around them in binding darkness. The dragons circled around Shakaku, their intense flames carried through the air turning the sands below them to glass between Shakaku and Magnus leaving only a small around that the demon was standing on as pure sand.

"Ah Ah Ah Ah, you must have me confused with someone else, Raccoon Dog. Shikayumi is your host now, which means you have her memories. Look back onto them and you will see what I am willing to do for the greater good." He used carefully placed wording placing his killing intent into them and allowing it to show to the demon. "When it comes down to it....I would kill her if it meant killing you." As Magnus said the last words, the tendrils descended upon Shakaku like a plague of locusts wrapping around arms, legs, his neck, his waist and Shikayumi. Three of them heading for her throat, chest, and waist. Even as Shakaku would move to rip them from him, more would appear to take their place fed by the shadows around them and the light from the dragons. The tendrils would act and move like a mighty hydra almost infinite in its heads.

Magnus took forth his knuckle knives activating his fighting style.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:32 am
Kunesume2

User Image

No one sees you
No one hears you

Shukaku was flabbergasted as he listened to the words oof Magnus. By the sincerity shown by his host he was certain that the boy would kill her. "You lie! You would never kill your own blood!" His words echoed through the room as Magnus was in the process of proving the beast wrong.

First dealing with the fire, the demon tossed and turned like a cornered bull as large doses of earthly minerals came to his aid. With a large thud of his front legs a large. tsunami esk, wave of sand would overturn the dragons, suffocating their flames faster than they could melt down the sand. During his battle with the fire, he could feel the true intentions of Magnus entangling his body. It was too familiar to the time a little Nara girl manage to bind him all that time ago. However, during his time in solitude he had developed a counter to the arrogant ways of the Nara.

"I promised you a tomb, and I'll make sure you get it!" Despite the shadowy tendrils around his body, Shukaku locked his jaw wide open as he began to gather chalkra. His intent was to purge the entire canyon with a point blank beast bomb. As the bomb continued to grow, the sands that held Shukaku together began to shed away almost as if Shukaku was losing control of himself.

~~~Internal Affairs~~~
Deep within her own mind was the splintered gates of Shukaku's resting place. Standing outside of it was Shukaku, who had taken full control of the situation while Shikayumi was too frail to react. He kept his host close as he bounded her in the tight clutches of his dense tail. She struggled to keep her head up as she watched Magnus' assault helplessly. "Look at your so called friends, Nara brat! Do friends really kill friends? Does family truly betray family?!" The demons propaganda festered within her as she tried to remain true to her beliefs.

Shikayumi's vision was weak, but it did not deceive her. Slowly a smile grew as she gazed upon her cousin. "You've grown...so...much." Her compassion for her comrades grew as she gave everything she had to help Magnus.

[OOC ]

Leave no traces
Leave no wittnesses

425/425

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:21 pm
Cappey-San

~Shadow Wraith~
User Image

Magnus was done with this game, everything he threw at the beast was met with extreme resistance. This couldn't be the end of him after everything thing they been through. After all that they been through, after all that they lost. The Leaf Village, Michael, whatshisface, and Yumi-senpai.... "NO! I refuse to been to the will of your mercy!" Magnus screamed out to Shakaku. "I....AM...A NARA. I AM...A...SON OF A KAGE! AND MOST OF ALL, I AM A CHILD OF THE WILL OF FIRE!!

We bow down to no man, or creature. We shall not Falter!!
Magnus announced as he took a stance of a boxer. Advancing and releasing gates building upon his strength. "If I am to die here, then we shall die together DEMON!" He pushed himself to a limit he never wanted to go. Gates of Healing passed as Life and then Pain came to realization and finally his limit. But the gates weren't his only limits, he activated Phantom Blade stage 9 as well. Forming his body back into its paper form tightening his muscles to origami style limbs. "I will preserver!" He launched off releasing four afterimage clones behind him boosting his speed further and further. Much farther than a mere Human would be able to handle.

The first of the clones appeared just below Shikayumi attacking the demon's waist with a rapid barrage of punches and kicks with origami'd bladed hands and legs. 'Origami Art: Dynamic: Action' The second appeared in his blind spot doing the same in the same fashion. 'Origami Art: Dynamic: Entry' The third attacking from the left with a series of bladed roundhouse kicks to his jaw in the hopes to knock the bjuubama off sights. 'Origami Art: Leaf Great Whirlwind' The final appearing below Shakaku's jaw and kicking up into his unhinged jaw looking the stab it through and snap it shut or up into the air. 'Origami Art: Leaf Rising Wind' In all this, where was the Original Origami Phantom?!

Angels Amongst Jinchuuriki

Gate of Limit: Tai +3 ranks
•Dynamic: Action (Dainamikku: Akushon) Chunnin > SS
•Dynamic: Entry (Dainamikku: Entorii) Chunnin > SS
•Konoha Dai Senpuu (Leaf Great Whirlwind) Chunnin > SS
•Konoha Shoufuu (Leaf Rising Wind) Chunnin > SS  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:16 pm
Kunesume2

User Image

No one sees you
No one hears you

~~~Internal Affairs~~~
*Slam!* Shukaku pushed Shikayumi against the wall as he glared straight into her eyes. "You dare defy me, Nara brat! Open your eyes!" Shikayumi locked sight with her darker half; unshaken by his brutish behavior. "We share an existence now, and someday, when the fighting is over they will imprison us both for eternity!"

Shikayumi was not amused by this as her shadow encompassed the tailed beast, pushing her free of his grasp. A large web of shadows slowly surrounded Shukaku; thus giving her back a large majority of control over the beast again. "I cannot speak for your past lifes, but my friends are not like that; when this is over we will live freely, just you wait."

Shukaku began fading into the shadows of her mind as his eyes were the last part of him to be seen. "Then why do I see fear in your eyes? Head my words...Nara brat."

**Reality**

The energy being collected for the beast bomb began gathering slower, and slower, and eventually nullified with the disappearance of Shukaku. With each blow that Magnus delivered it would feel like powder as the beast lost control of his physical structure. A weak grunt of strength could be heard in unison with the fading roar of the tail beast as she gathered what strength she had to fight the bounds around her hands. Slowly slipping free she would tumble to the floor in the bed of sand.

Her eyes were barely open while her breathing pattern was in short, panicked spurts. It was safe to say that Shikayumi looked like she was in a state of duress; she had taken a a burden on herself that she was not ready to take on alone, but was forced to, for the good of the shinobi world.

[OOC ]

Leave no traces
Leave no witnesses

425/425

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:18 pm
Cappey-San

~Shadow Wraith~
User Image

Magnus appeared in full Celestrial Gate of Limit open, standing as an overpowered Origami construct standing by the entrance of the cave. He created two clones and in unison they appeared to his left and right as they all turned around and launched a barrage of punches at the cave wall he created until nothing stood before them. Magnus turned and appeared just over Shikayumi and picked her up. He had sometime before the gates had to be closed and a lot of distance to cover. "We are going to cloud." He whispered to her through gritted teeth.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:26 pm
Shikayumis breathing slowly returned to normal as Magnus picked her up. She grabbed his shirt with the hand closest to her cousin; gesturing him to wait. "Wait, the Kech Merah... if I leave the cave they'll be able to sense my chalkra."  
Kaze no Kuni - Land of Wind

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff