Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Flights of Fancy Talk (Carlos and Michael) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:44 am
There was a cat. It was a striped cat of a not natural color, and it was smaller than her. Tilting her head Michael fluttered over, landing on a branch of a tree to observe the cat student as it..did whatev er it was that a cat student apparently did. It was a good cat she decided. Not big enough to harm her, and the rule about not eating your fellow students… that would be true for them as well would it not?

“…Hello.” She chirped. “I am not disturbing you am I. You just look very… interesting, for a cat. Oh and you will not try to eat me will you? That is a rule I think.” She hoped. In any event she just hoped they didn’t turn out to be secretly a huge cat that liked to eat any and all avians.
phantompanther13

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:34 am
Carlos Maybe be small, but that was probably because he was still just a kitten not yet grown into his paws yet. But Carlos never minded being small. He was comfortably settled counting the leaves on his branch when he was suddenly approached by a Bird? A very large bird, oh wait that was a student.

"Rule? Are you mad? Of course cats eat birds, and mice. Well Camilla is a dor mouse, and I haven't yet ate her. I suppose I will let my belly suffer for you miss bird." he mused. He was slowly getting used to talking to so many different people. He had seen so many different kinds since he got here. It was strange an wonderful. "Miss bird with red plumage. What takes you out on this fancy day? what brings you to my branch? Perhaps you are here for a story or a riddle?"

iStoleYurVamps

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:18 pm
Oh- oh my maybe she had made a mistake. This cat boil was suggesting that maybe he did eat but wasn’t? Not yet. Michael’s feathers fluffed out in concern as he spoke setlling only when she was sure that she was not under an immediate threat of being eaten. Because that would have put a very large damper on her day.

“I do not know this dormouse. Are they small like you or very big? Do they live in doors?” She suspected they did. Hopping a bit closer, her head flicked side to side, hair bouncing. “I am not mad, more curious. And I came because I am curious and you look to be the curious sort.” Arms crossed her earwings flapped when she thought of how this one might be playing some sort of word game with her.
“But I do love stories! Are they romantic? Oh and riddles are very good. I am a siren, by the way. Michael.” She preened. “…Have I talked too much?”

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:24 pm
"They are small and big and look like a mini but are not. Tea a plenty and parties and crumb cake." Camilla was super nice. He hummed to himself tail falling down and swishing bellow him.

"The bird sings to the morning dawn calling in the new day." he said plainly and then thought. She clearly blotched her introduction it would not do, not at all.

"Men shall parish upon hearing her voice,
nectar so sweet it calls them to their doom
the sun sets behind her head
and her eyes chase away the gloom."

he smiled to himself. Yes. That was a good one. He liked it. It was one of his best works yet. His eyes sank half lidded in appreciation for the sounds.

iStoleYurVamps
I'm sorry he's so weird.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:35 pm
Oh my this cat boil was interesting indeed. Head tilting side to side as he talked and explained, Michael‘s ear wings flapped, her interest growing at this dormouse person. Mini but no? Tea and cakes? They sounded delightful. “You sound like a poet! Are you born from a fear of lyrics? Iambic pentameter?” She bounced on her branch curious and excited. As he recited a poem, Michael listened, earwings still and red eyes wide.

Then she repeated it back to him, only their was a faint hint of music in addition. Once done, Michae closed her eyes then grinned. “Is that a riddle? Oh oh!” More branch bouncing. “Is it Helen? The Queen of sirens from ancient lore? I was told she made the sun rise and the moon fall- she was just that pretty and amazing.” Her hair and wings fluffed up with hope- had she’d been right?

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:41 am
A poet? No he was a Cheshire cat but he didn't say that, instead he merely stared at her.

He shook his head at her question. "Riddles I make of things I see, of this Helen I have never heard but pretty she must be for a species so noble to inspire my riddle." he tucked his paws closer under himself.

iStoleYurVamps

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:06 pm
He didn’t know about Helen the magnificently great and beautiful? Maybe Amity didn’t have that great of an education like she’d been lead to believe. Still, at least the boil was nice. Even if he had odd riddles she wasn’t too bright on answering. “Oh so I get another chance then to guess?” She bounced more, earwings flapping excitedly. “Um…” Repeating it as she had before, Michael paused. “Wait.”

She leered at the cat. “Wait a second here-“ She started to grin. “Is it me? Did you make the riddle about me? Or..or just sirens? “ She was impressed either way because to think of riddles on the fly was hard work.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:49 am
"Mew!" he chirped and pawed at the branch in appeasement. "Quintessential my dear maiden. Micheal is the answer with lovey feathers of red."

"For this Helen she must have a great riddle." One written by a better cat than he. "Her riddle I do not know." he commented in a quiet voice. it was hard trying to talk like the other students. He was trying to make himself a bit more understandable for them. But his current companion seemed rather please with his riddles.

iStoleYurVamps

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:24 pm
She was right? She was right! It was about her! Chirping happily, Michael’s earwings fluttered as wings fluffed out. “Oh thank you…It was such a lovely poem to. Or rather, riddle. I have never had a riddle written about me before.” Red eyes wide she hopped from her branch to get closer to the cat boil. “You know my name but I do not know your name! So you should tell me. Or oh- do you have a riddle?” She enjoyed this game.

“Maybe I can guess it…” She tilted her head. “It is not fluffy or puffball is it? Many might name a cat such but neither seems it would suit you. As for Helen her riddle my gran might know! I can ask her for you in my letter? Does that seem good?” She chirped a few more times. “I have never been excited over riddle before!”

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:22 pm
"Never a riddle? No wonder you don't have a proper introduction. You may use the one I made, it is yours. And I would very much like to hear Helen's riddle."

It seemed she would like a different kind of riddle from his usual introduction, one that required an actual guess instead of a yes. It seemed she didn't know anything about Cheshire cats. "A cat of kind I am not just any, of riddle and rhymes we have many with grins made of cheese. My name starts with another word for vehicle and almost rhymes with roast. A great name it is if I may boast." he started up at her waiting for her to try and put the pieces together. He only hoped it was good enough.

iStoleYurVamps

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:40 am
The riddle was her’s? Michael let out a small cry of happiness at the gift- for to her, that was just what the riddle now was, a gift. And every good gift must get one in kind. Reaching back to her wings, she winced as she pulled free a vibrant red father and handed it to him smiling. “For the riddle.” As if that explained everything.
“And is your name… Boat?” She was guessing..poorly. Plane- Oh Car! Am I on the right track yet?”

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:44 am
"Ahhhhhhh a treasure!" Carlos was very pleased by this gift. He took it carefully with a wispy hand and stared it over. It was so red. He needed a hat. It would look perfect in a hat. For now he tucked it into his coat and nuzzled his cheek against it. Yes, it was a very good feather.

"Car is good. Car is half." he encouraged her. He wanted her to solve his riddle. He liked it when they solved his riddles. Not all the students seemed to have the patients for it. Really it made him feel good about his low level of riddling skills his older siblings already solved them before they were half out his mouth, but he wanted them to play the game. He missed it from back home.

iStoleYurVamps

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:18 am
phantompanther13
It was not treasure! It was a feather! Her feather at that. But her feather could wait, she had half his name. “Car…yes that is a good start.” Earwings flapped. “Car..cat? Carcat! Is that your name?”
She wasn’t trolling him, honest. “I admit I am..a bit at a loss. Carman? Carter?” Surely, she had to be close.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:27 am
Carlos waited patiently. For a while. She was soooo close. Still he slowly shook his head at each try and stuck his tongue out at Carter. Carghost would have been a better guess in his opinion.

"Perhaps my riddle is bad. A riddle does as a riddle do, but only when spoken and known between me and you. Carlos is my name. A cat I am. A cat from Cheshire lane." he said in a sing song voice.

iStoleYurVamps

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:29 pm
Carlos? Chirping, Michael started to repeat his name in an array of chirps and tweets. “Is not a bad riddle. I am a bad riddle solver!” She reached out with a wing. “It is nice to meet you Carlos. We can be friends now!” Even if he was a cat.

phantompanther13

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces