Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Water Babies (Llyr and Michael)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:36 pm
Taking the feathered serpent's advice, Michael had gone seeking the water demon who could turn into water. She was also a bit curious as to if they might be fish like- if so Michael would need to watch herself. Eating a fellow student was frowned upon in most social circles.

Walking to the dorm rooms she asked a few passing demons where the water one might be.
Which lead her back to a body of water she'd visited a while back- the lake itself.
"Hello?" She ruffled her wings. "Is there an Llyr present? I would very much like to speak to him if so."

kuroopu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:02 pm
There was indeed a Llyr present, and he happened to be sitting in just by the edge of the lake, his long legs draped over the side so that he could feel the water on his feet, Llyr gently kicking his feet and causing ripples.

At the sound of another voice, he turned around.

"Yes?"

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:10 pm
Oh he was a handsome one. Pretty as well. Grinning, Michael fluffed her hair, fanned her wings and checked her clothes. Yes, she looked perfectly fine. A male like him would be a good friend to bring home to scare her sisters with. Whoever had the most handsome man always won their little boyfriend contests… Even if half the males they brought weren’t even boyfriends at all.

“Hello there.” She purred, wings fanning out. “I am Michael, and I heard you enjoyed the water- like me.” She sat next to him, dipper her legs in as well. “A snake bird told me of you- he said you were nice. He did not tell me how pretty you were however.” She sighed. He really was pretty.
kuroopu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:21 am
Oh! A new friend, LLyr was pleased. He gave the ghoul a pleasant smile as she sat beside him and then offered her one of the flowers in his hands. There was a pile of them in his lap, small and white and blue and pink all mixed together, and he seemed to be weaving them into something.

"I am Llyr!" he said, which was unnecessary, seeing as how she already knew his name. A look of radiant happiness crossed his face, Llyr dropping several flowers as he said, "Oh! Oh, are you speaking of Pachua? Pachua is a great beauty, he is my friend!"

He beamed at her and touched her hair. "I do not think I am pretty, but you are pretty and Pachua is pretty!"

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:23 pm
The flowers had her smiling. They were always so perfect when grown properly- and in so many colors? How could someone not like flowers? When one was offered she quickly set it in her hair behind one of her earwings. It wouldn't fall off there.

"Yes! Pachua! He is a most lovely.. Que. Quet zal coa tl." She took her time to pronounce it right. "He does not think so but I know he is. Just like you it would seem!" Puffing up she ruffled her feathers, pouting. "You are very pretty! Like me and Pachua. Why do so many lovely students here thing they are not pretty?" She kicked a little bit of water at him.

"You are also very handsome. My sisters would be very jealous if I brought you home with me."

kuroopu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:06 pm
Llyr was an easy demon to please, especially when it came to things with good aesthetics or radiant colors or silky textures that he could touch and feel and examine. Pachua was epitome of everything that Llyr found pleasing - colorful plumage, a beautiful, snake-like form that was smooth to the touch - not to mention that he liked water, which was always a bonus in Llyr's book. And since Pachua was Llyr's friend, anyone who was a friend of Pachua's was a friend of Llyr's.

He clapped his hands together in delight. "Oh, I do love Pachua's wings, they are the loveliest things that I have seen. Oh, but Merope - he is my friend, Merope, he is very shy, but he is very cute too - Merope is also very pretty and he loves the water, because he is a water creature, and I like water very much! I can even turn into water, see?" he added, and for a second he disappeared, Llyr's entire form shifting into a watery silhouette of himself before he reformed, looking the same as he always did.

"Marzena is also very pretty," Llyr continued, because now that he'd gotten on the topic, he wasn't likely to stop unless physically stopped, or if he ran out of people to name (which, considering his severe lack of close friends, was probably a very short list to begin with). "She is a selkie, and they are very soft! She is rather sad though, she does not smile, and that makes me sad, because I have seen her smile and she is quite lovely when she smiles, so I wish she would smile more. I have asked her to smile, but she does not want to."

Llyr's smile faded, just a little, as he thought about this, and about Marzena. He shifted a little and absently threaded a few more flowers together, and soon the pleasant expression was back on his pale, scaled face. "I also think that Aisha is very pretty, she has the most wonderful hair, all braided and twisted and pulled together, and her eyes are very bright and they burn a little, and that is very strange!"

He extended a hand, offering Michael another flower; this one was small and purple, its petals dotted with white.

"Puppy is also very cute, though I don't think pretty is the right word for him," Llyr said thoughtfully, winding a few more flowers together as he gazed off at the lake in front of them. "Puppy is a friend I have met here, actually! He is able to turn himself into a puppy, and that is very cute! He is a boil, though, a very nice boil, not an actual puppy. Oh, and I have met also a very cute boil with pale hair and he also turns into a puppy! His puppy is much smaller than Puppy's, though, and much more fluffy. I thought him to be a pet at first, or maybe a minipet, but he is also a boil! He has freckles!'

It seemed he'd finally reached the end of his list, Llyr deliberately and carefully leaving out the humans he had met (in spite of his pleasantry with Solia, the encounter with the male hunter was still fresh in his mind, tainting his precious memories). He turned his head to give Michael a curious look.

"You have sisters?" he asked her, and smiled. "I do not have any family except myself. Why should you bring me home with you? Am I supposed to meet your sisters? If they are all as lovely as you are, I should like to meet them and tell them so! I am sure all of your family is just very lovely, aren't they?"

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:04 am
Michael hadn’t expected so many names and so much information. Eyes wide and shooting open, she listened to each word that came from Llyr. This might be important. She might use it later to help find new friends, new allies, more pretty people to gather feathers from. Cooing softly as the demon explained, earwings fluttered and fingers played through her hair, brushing it free of knots.

Pachua she knew and found to be wonderful, though he seemed to not think he was. It was a bit sad that he had so little faith in himself. But, there was nothing Michael could do than tell him to work hard and he would become as fearsome as any other. Merope was a new name, and the idea of another friend with which to share a love of swimming and sea was welcomed. She made note to seek him out, which might be hard, given how shy he was.

“Ohhhhh…” As Llyr turned to water Michael reached out, tempted to see what people water tasted like. Because hey, water was to drink. But when he turned back all she got to touch was his skin. Patting his arm a few times she chirped a bit, confused how he’d done it. Magic was certainly very interesting, as was Llyr.

As he went on about Marzena Michael started to giggle and tweet. Llyr sounded more than interested in her. Worried a bit, (who wouldn’t be for someone who did not smile or did not wish to?), but it was cute to see the demon concerned like that. In her mind she pictured a soft fluffy seal that he would hug, it was a cute mental image.

Aisha and Puppy. And a boil who was not Puppy but could turn into a puppy. Michael liked them just by the fact that puppies were very nice. She could only imagine how fluffy they must have been. And cute. Llyr clearly had good taste in his friends. Very good taste.
“You have many good friends Llyr. I hope I can meet them too!” Earwings fluttered at the idea.

“And yes! I have…” She started a mental count than gave up. “…Many sisters! Many aunts and my gran leads us! Sometimes when we go out we find cute boils- so we bring them back to show off! The one who brings the cutest boil home wins!” She clapped her hands together. “It makes everyone all very jealous that they do not have boilfriends so pretty and cute and handsome. But they are just friends who are boils. Not boils we like like. You should come! Yes! You would love it they would chirp and coo over you and feed you lots and it would make all my sisters so jealous to know you are my friend.” She grinned.

“They are pretty- but I think I am the prettiest.”
kuroopu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:23 pm
Llyr would have gone on about his friends for much longer, even with company present, but he thought it might be bad to not allow Michael some time to talk about herself, so he trailed off and gave her a smile, his expression quite pleased.

"Yes," he said decisively, "Yes, they are all such lovely boils and ghouls, and you should be friends with them too! And then we can all be friends together!"

He was positively beaming, Llyr twining his fingers together as he slanted a gaze towards Michael again. He pulled some of his hair over his bare, scaled shoulder and began to absently twist the strands together, looping them over each other in a loose, messy sort of braid.

"You are exceedingly pretty," he said with a nod, clearly agreeing with her. "I am glad that you know this, because not many boils or ghouls know when they are pretty!"

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:10 am
Michael hummed and started to braid her own hair and Lyr braided his own. This was the kind of thing she really enjoyed doing. Talking and relaxing. Cooing softly while he spoke, her head nodded in agreement. “That would be nice. I came here to attend to family matters, but… I find myself making friends! I am very happy- making friends is much better than dealing with lost things. “ One braid done, she went to work making another.

“You are right though- many do not know they are pretty- and its rather unfortunate.” She perked. “Perhaps we must go and inform them? Like a quest! Make sure people know they are pretty!”

kuroopu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:15 am
"Friends are very important," said Llyr sagely, with a nod in Michael's direction. "They give you things like flowers and spookies and all sorts of beautiful things! Merope has given me a silver seed, and while I don't know what it does, it is very pretty!"

He looped one strand of hair around another and beamed at her.

"That is a good idea! It is very sad when people do not know they are lovely, I should very much like to make sure they know so they can be happy!"

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:22 pm
“Gifts are good- but company is better.” Earwings folded back as she nodded. “But I think you and I must do this-“ Feathers puffed up, braid forgotten. “We should remind people that they are pretty. “ She didn’t know how but maybe to start simple? “I will set up mirrors in the school and leave posters! Think that will help? We can also maybe just tell people who look sad. Looking students will need the biggest reminders.”

kuroopu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 pm
Llyr looked very pleased with this idea.

"Mirrors are a good way to remind people of how pretty they all are!" he said, with a sage sort of nod so that the half-finished braid came mostly undone again. "Maybe I shall leave flower crowns out for boils and ghouls to find; do you think they will like it, if we do that?"

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:34 pm
She couldn't have agreed more with Llyr's idea if she tried. "Flower crowns!" She cheered. "For everyone! That will be a lot of flowers but I am sure we will be able to find enough!"

Grinning she pulled Llyr into a hug. "This is the perfect plan!"

kuroopu

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces