Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] ATTACK ON TEACHER(s' lounge) (p.3!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:06 pm
"Who are we ramming?"

Efflo stood behind Gabby, looking and sounding very much like he'd just woken up, his shirt rumpled and his hair a mess. Even the dragon running full-tilt towards the door didn't earn more than an unexcited glare from the undead.

Nio Love

everyone else
I can't quote everyone but FEEL FREE TO interact with the grumpy pony

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:06 pm
TG glared up and brought out his phone, before moving over to the ice boil. Ugh, it even felt colder around him, but it was good TG left his own warm aura.

Grabbing Gab's coat, which was strangely similar to TG's, the imp puffed in a plume of black smoke before appearing on Gab's shoulder, gripping him to stay steady, before putting his phone up to TG's mouth and, using his megaphone app, screamed "I SAID ICE IS LAME, YOU SNOTTY SNOWFLAKE!!!!!!"

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:07 pm
Night found his way over to Yaya, as the water demon was the only other one he remembered from being part of Amrita's group.

"Hey you." He grinned at her, calling to her as if he really knew her. "Why don't we let them try? Brawns before brain, then when they are all tired out, brains go to work." He twiddled with something in his hand, a type of string he had taken to sliding through his fingers. "Oh, Keys. Maybe those will work too." He chuckled, "But I bet Lady luck will have something else in store."

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:10 pm
Uru was following closely behind the undead dragon, Aymet. His eyes their solid yellow and blue as he moved quietly behind the student, his attention flitting between him and the other students. He could definitely knock the door down, it wouldn't be a problem. A good one-two punch would do the trick, but he was amused by the animosity the students were displaying here. So much so that he did nothing but watch as they rammed the door. It was entertaining. However, if they were to get anywhere, they should find a better way of getting their way in; keys, as a student mentioned, or just with brute strength.  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:12 pm
Gabby visibly took several steps back when Jericho came barrelling through, intent on staying the hell away from him for reasons. Reasons. The imp was not ignored, he was just shoved as hard as possible off of his shoulder when he was yelled at.

"That." The door was now forgotten in place of his new everlasting hatred for the tiny fire imp. "That is what we are ramming. And stepping on. And flattening until he is nothing but a tiny red stain on the floor."

Gabby's mouth opened, and he blew a gust of frost as hard as he could at the imp. Shattering him would be just as satisfying as stepping on him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:12 pm
"It's not a who, dude," Alex laughed, "It's a what! The door, to the teacher's place I think?" He shrugged. How was he harpy supposed to know when he had just shown up too.

"Are you like, even awakre?" Tilting his head, he stared at the pony.

sammpai

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:22 pm
A more or less familiar voice drew her gaze to Night and she flashed a smile at him. "Allo Night, you're looking well." She grinned at his logic, and gave a very small dip of her head as if handing off the reigns to those that seemed intent to bust through by sheer force. Of course, hearing Jericho thundering towards them, she had to admit their chances were looking more likely.

There was also the keys, which might prove useful, should the door prove dragon resistant.

"I say we sit back and enjoy the show, at least for a few moments longer."

nyxtsuki

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:22 pm
Llyr had no idea what was happening but he was there anyway - and, as usual, looking like he had no idea how he'd gotten there in the first place. He gave everyone a vague sort of smile, wiggling his long fingers at them in an attempt at a greeting, and then shuffled around, dragging his robes and his hair along with him.

Alette, in the meantime, was practically bouncing up and down with excitement. Her pale blonde hair was done up into two pigtails at the side of her head and she was wearing a pair of short shorts and an oversized blue and pink sweatshirt that came down almost over them, draping past her fingertips.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING ARE THERE EXPLOSIONS are we gonna die - "

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:30 pm
Were they going to open this darn door or not? Alex huffed, feeling more and more put out. He felt almost... slighted. Then this odd sense of... bubbling... revenge. Oh wow. He must have ate something bad last night. Shaking his head, he noticed the bouncing ball of blue, pink, and blonde. It was hard to miss.

"Uhm, we're trying to get into that room! So we can, I 'unno.... See inside or somethin'?" CLEARLY THE BEST REASONS TO BUST INTO A ROOM. Alex grinned toothily at Alette, "I hope there's explooosions that'd rock!!"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:34 pm
"Oh. Mostly," he answered nonchalantly, rubbing one of his eyes before turning back to Gabby, eyeing the little thing that was currently hanging off of his boilfriend.

"Did you piss it off or something?" He tilted his head, studying the imp but not really doing anything to help.

Magician Arcana

Nio Love

MoonKitsune

everyone
again feel free to interact with, efflo wont really approach but he will respond biggrin

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:40 pm
Night grinned back at Yaya, making waving motions. "Of course, Of course. I feel great! I feel awesome!" He laughed a bit, "Like I could take on a whole army of things and kill them to a bloody pulp." He stared off for a moment, imagining such a scene.

He moved a little further back at the Dragon's scream, his ears twitching a bit.

"I wonder how long it'll take!" Night started to play with the string again, making a complicated pattern with it in his hands. "Surely we don't have any more time to waste on just the door alone. There's so much more funnnnnn inside the box! Like Pandora! I wonder what's inside~~"

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:44 pm
Ever since his parents had dropped him off at Amityville nearly two months ago, Rojo'd had the feeling that he was running to catch up. So much happened here, and figuring out what in the hell was going on at any given moment had proven to be a challenge. Still, the calaca wasn't one to give up. At least he was never bored.

When he heard the muffled voices of students looking for skeleton keys, Rojo stopped and turned his head slowly toward them, his teeth parted in a motionless grin. He didn't have any keys, but he did have a detachable skeleton hand, and any number of other skeleton parts for that matter. Perhaps he could be of some help.

Rojo approached silently, and although he was still smiling, he felt an odd twinge where his stomach would have been if he'd had one. He wondered if anyone wanted to arm wrestle. It would be really nice to beat the crap out of someone at arm wrestling right about now.

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:32 pm
Was that a - OH MY GOD IT WAS. It was a freaking skeleton. Alex stared wide eyed. They were always cool. When his dad went on deliveries for the skellys, Alex always rode along.

Flapping over to Rojo, he grinned toothily, "Hey dude! I like your jacket. Super awesome man. What's your name? I'm Alexis."

For the time being the door was the last thing on his mind.

Smerdle

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:53 am
Michael had never had teachers before, so she'd never understood the concept that they would have a lounge or a place forbidden. (After all, why would a place be forbidden if it was in the school and school was supposed to be safe and open and free for everyone). So when a ruckus started and she had only the sense that there was some sort of tom foolery combined with a sort of vague student justice being driven?

Michael found a spot to perch and watch with a mild interest. If anything she gathered, it would be neat to see what was inside, being forbidden and everything. You didn’t see forbidden stuff all the time really. Spotting another wing student she grinned, scooting towards them.

"Do you have any idea what is going on?"

Magician Arcanax

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:36 am
Oh, hey, They were ramming doors now?

Pokerus had no idea what was going on, but she saw a red dragon student running full tilt towards a door with the intent of knocking it down.

...That looked epic

....She wanted in on this.

"LETS BRING THIS ******** DOOR DOWN!" She shouted her own battle cry and charged after the dragon and said door. Because if he couldn't knock it down then she would

Blade Kuroda

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces