Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Ghosties (Alette & Marcy)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:16 am
She was, in all senses of the word, bored.

Alette stood on the campus of Amityville, hands on her hips, a look of very great irritation on her pale face. She'd twisted her blonde hair up into a messy knot tied with a flouncy sort of bow at the top of her head, and was wearing a pair of shorts with an oversized, starry sweatshirt on top. Next to her, propped up against a nearby tree, was her faithful mirror, Sydney.

Alette was talking to herself.

"Maybe if I climb the tree I can see if there's anyone around, but if I climb it and fall that would hurt but oh, wait, maybe I should go do something else instead, I heard the gym is a fun place to be, and..."

This rambling went on for several more minutes, Alette just continuing to spout off whatever was in her head.

grngriff

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:13 pm
The campus was still a wonder, as far as Marcy was concerned. It always seemed to have more too it than a first glance showed. So she'd taken to exploring it in her free time. Even grounds she'd been through a dozen times could new and exciting things in them. Or strange things. Or well, anything, really.

And today she saw a pretty ghoul with a pretty bow. Marcy paused to watch the ghoul, ever wanting to learn about her fellow students. It seemed as though she were speaking to someone, though Marcy could not see who that might be. The tree perhaps? Or maybe the ghoul was practicing lines for a play. How grand and interesting would that be?

Marcy moved a little closer. "Excuse me," she said, smoothing her dress with her hands, a nervous gesture the flowy dresses favored were perfect for, "but are you addressing anyone in particular?"

kuroopu

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:09 pm
The answer to Marcy's question was a squeal and a leap, the former proceeding the latter. Alette gave a little squeal, twisted around and then clapped her hands to the sides of her faces, wiggling around in delight.

"Nope!" she said cheerfully. "'I'm alone!"

A pause.

"Well, I was alone, you see, I was just talking to Sydney here - that's my mirror, say hello, Sydney - and, well, one thing led to another and I guess I was supposed to go to class, but that's boring, so here I am!"

She threw her hands up in the air as though she'd discovered something fantastical.

"Who are you? I'm Alette Ward!"

grngriff

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:24 pm
Marcy tilted her head to the side just a little, absorbing her new friend's words. (Yes, they were friends. Marcy was sure of that.) "Oh, I see," she said, smiling. Even if she didn't quite understand it, it was only polite.

Speaking of politeness--

"I'm Marcy. Marcy Rains." She may have given a tiny curtsy. Just a little one. "It's nice to meet you, Miss Alette Ward. And you too, Sydney." Marcy paused. "Does Sydney talk back?"

kuroopu

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:12 pm
Alette decided immediately that she liked this ghoul. With her red hair, freckles she must be a Weasley, and very pretty dress, she certainly seemed friendly enough at first glance. Alette pushed up the sleeves to her too big sweatshirt and tried to mimic the ghoul's curtsy, mouth slightly open as she struggled. She managed to get sort of down, and then swayed unsteadily back up, but she didn't seem particularly discouraged. In fact, there was a big smile on Alette's face.

"Marcy is such a cute name!" she said, clasping her hands together, a starry eyed expression coming over her. She waved a hand dismissively at the mirror. "No, no, he's not my familiar or anything, he's just my mirror. I'm sort of stuck to him, so I have to lug him around everywhere with me, so I figured, why not give him a name so that when I have to talk to someone, I can talk to him!"

Alette gave Marcy a look, zooming closer and grasping her hands.

"I have a Very Serious Question to ask you," she said sternly. "Have you met any cute boils here? This is serious, Marcy, because now that we're friends, we've gotta dish on all the cute boils if the are any."

It seemed as though Marcy wasn't the only one jumping to the same conclusion that they were now friends.

grngriff

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:23 pm
Marcy watched Alette, smiling the whole time. Oh, she was very polite and seemed nice and happy. The perfect sort of person. Marcy was very glad to have stumbled across her path.

The smile Marcy wore took a turn towards shyness at the compliment about her name. She liked to think it was a cute name, but few people had said as much to her.

"Oh, I see!" She nodded. So, not a familiar, but always with Alette. Marcy could understand naming him. Though she had no idea why Alette would need to take Sydney with her all the time. She was about to ask, when Alette came forward with what seemed to be a very important question.

"Okay," she said, glancing down at their hands then back into Alette's face. It seemed to Marcy that she was wearing a very serious look. "I...I have not."

Marcy blinked at the realization of it. Sure, she had seen some boils around, but she had not really talked to any. She hadn't realized it was so important. But it seemed that it was. Marcy suddenly felt like she'd been missing out on something by not talking about cute boils.

"Have you met any?" Alette could show her the way, she was sure of it.

kuroopu

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:14 pm
Alette had already pre-determined that if there was one thing she wanted at Amityville High, it was good friends; and Marcy, with her cute red hair and her freckles and her pretty dress and her shyness was totally the kind of girl that she wanted to be friends with. Already she was beginning to daydream about sleepovers in each other's dorm rooms and gossiping about boils and laughing about ghouls and getting all dressed up and going places and trying on each other's clothing and doing all sorts of silly things together because they were friends and that's what friends did right.

She may or may not have been a little starry eyed for a moment or two before she snapped out of it, Alette clicking her tongue and letting go of Marcy's hands to put her own on her hips. She was still looking Very Serious, Alette's gaze flickering briefly towards her mirror (as though it could somehow talk to her), before it became Very Studious.

"Okay, here's the dish, Marcy my friend," said Alette, and began pacing back and forth as though she were giving a lecture about something - except, in a lighthearted, determined sort of way, rather than a you did something wrong kind of way. "You and me, now that we're like, totally besties now and all that, we've gotta look out for each other. We gotta tell each other when we find cute boils and we gotta talk about the ghouls that we like and don't like, and we've gotta go shopping together and get cute clothes together."

Alette turned suddenly to face her, her smile wide, and there was a faint blush to her cheeks, almost as though she had turned abruptly shy. "I don't have a lot of friends, or any, really, so that's why I think we should be good friends, okay? We can do lots of things together!"

The shyness had gone again, Alette practically prancing along in front of the other ghost ghoul. "We're going to have so much fun, Marcy, I just know it!"

grngriff

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:59 pm
Marcy watched Alette, waiting for a reply. She might have been holding her breath, but since she didn't really need to breathe that was up for debate. She would have waited with bated breath, though. Whatever Alette had in mind had had to be good, Marcy could tell by that dreamy look on her face.

As Alette stepped back, Marcy continued to wait, clasping her hands in front of her, following Alette's gaze as best she could, and then--

"Okay," she said, nodding. She'd caught those words: my friend; besties. "Mhm, Mhm." She gave little hints, small noises and nods to show she was listening, as she tried as hard as she could to commit everything to memory. It sounded very fun, all of it, even though there were a lot of things Marcy had not had much practice at. But she was certain Alette would help her learn. Marcy only really knew about tea parties and general politeness, after all. She had so much else to learn.

"Oh, yes!" Marcy was beaming. "We will be very good friends! It sounds incredibly fun!" She seemed to sink back a little, not in a bad way, but in a thinking way. "I... don't have many friends, either. But I am glad you're my friend, Alette. Because I think you're right. We are going to have so much fun together!"

She looked, for a moment, like she might say more. Then she paused. "What shall we do first?"

kuroopu

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:54 pm
Alette was beyond thrilled.

It showed very clearly on her face; her cheeks were flushed and her expression was practically radiating with happiness as she bounced up and down on the balls of her feet, Alette rocking back and forth as she gave Marcy a starry eyed sort of look.

"Okay, so now that we've got that settled," said Alette, lifting a finger and waving it around. A few pale strands of hair fell free from the rest. "We are now total besties and we can do, like, whatever we want."

A long pause.

"Uh. I don't know, actually, I've never actually gotten to this point before."

grngriff

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:11 pm
Alette's happiness was clear to Marcy, which only helped to increase her own. She was so ready to be Alette's friend. There was going to be more fun than they knew what to do with.

Which might have been a problem right at that moment.

"Yes!" Marcy agreed. "Anything we want!" So many possibilities. So much--

Marcy grew a little somber again. "I...don't know either," she admitted. "Um," she was fidgeting with her dress now, "We could have a tea party?"

kuroopu

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:03 pm
If Alette's eyes could sparkle, they would have. At the very least, there was a glimmering sort of shininess to them, as though they were almost sparkling. Almost. Alette twined her fingers together, bouncing a little.

"Yes!" she said excitedly. "Yes, a tea party! I would love a tea party!"

A long pause.

"What exactly do you...do...at a tea party?"

grngriff

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:08 pm
The fact that Alette was clearly excited by the idea only made Marcy happier.

"Oh," she said, glowing with what was clearly enthusiasm (or just...glowing because she kind of did that anyway) "we drink tea. And talk. They are supposed to be great fun! Sipping tea, chatting. We could even talk about boils."

Not that Marcy had any cute boils to talk about, as Alette knew. And so what if she'd never hosted a real tea party, she'd always wanted to.

And then she grew a little thoughtful. "We probably need snacks, too. Like cake. Cake goes with tea." In some part of Marcy's mind, she was going over her supplies. Did she have everything needed for a tea party?

kuroopu

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:08 pm
Clearly she and Marcy were totally meant to be best friends. Clearly. Alette clasped her hands together in front of her and swayed a little where she stood, her oversized sweatshirt swishing against her hips as she did so. "I do so like to talk about boils," she sighed, and then added, "Well, I would if I could find any cute ones here, so we've totally gotta make that a priority, okay? We've gotta find some cute boils."

She reached out and linked her arm with Marcy's, beaming at her.

"Does that mean we're going - " More starry eyes. "Shopping?"

grngriff

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces