Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Lost Clans] Kithryn Sen's Haven Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I can be reached by PM and on discord. Please don't be afraid to come talk and plot!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:57 pm
Priestess of the Death Clan

Name: Kithryn Sen
Nicknames: Kin, Kithy, Kit, Kith

Original Clan: Death

Job Role: Priestess

Personality:

Having been recently found by the Clans in the wake of Medea's revival of the Four Clans has put Kith's sense of traditionalism on high rev. She was always very much a stereotype in the way that she was an outwardly solemn, dutiful priestess-in-training and elder sister but beneath the cool outer facade was always a warm heart that beat with affection and loyalty for her family and Clan. When given the choice to join Medea or leave forever, she jumped before even hearing the other option.

First and foremost her loyalty is to the Clans. This is something that has been instilled from her at an early age and, never having experienced Halloween for herself, she does not have to worry overmuch about knowing a different way of life. All she knew was being lost without clan or family and that was enough to have her shying away from ever having to live like that again.

Kit strives to be an example for the rest of her Clan, and for all Horsemen, by embodying the tenets of Death. Solemn, serious, though with a temper that she has always had trouble controlling. Kithryn has a habit of throwing things when interrupted in her studying or meditating, usually at the offending person, with a little bit of splash damage on the side. It's an interesting thing to watch the serene student turn into a whirlwind of spitting, angry woman if you should stick a hand in front of her face while reading.

Kithryn is dedicated to taking up the threads of her life before the original destruction of the Clans but it remains to be seen how successful she will actually be. So much has changed, even her sister has changed, and change has never been something that has sat very well on her...

Physical Description:

Despite standing at 5'10" tall there is not that much imposing or dire about Kithryn. All of her ferocity is beneath her exterior, carefully coiled to spring out when you'd least expect it. She is very concerned with looking and acting properly unless she is in the safe company of her blood kin and those that she would consider family.

Family:

Nirva Sen - Younger sister. Impression will go here when she has one.  

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:00 pm
Abilities

Mount Form:

Burnished hart cuz yeah MTG! The change is that it would be similar in form but with a ghost-like appearance. Pale silver coat with silver antlers that end in a spectral sort of trail, spectral hooves that leave mist behind him when he runs.

Weapon Form:

Similar to this only instead of the teal it would be more edged in silver/ethereal colors with a few gems inset. Reference for size and how it is held.

FEAR ATTACKS:

[T2] Deathlace - Of the Pulse type of fear Kithryn threads together strands of shadow and mist into something looking remarkably like the beginnings of a noose. It slips itself around the target's neck and from there heals over time according to the rolls of the dice. The shadow and mist dissipate once this effect fades.
[T2] Grim Harvest - Of the Swift Strikes type of fear Kithryn swings her scythe-blade several times in the air as rapidly as she can, sending out several 'waves' of shadow. Each wave that strikes her opponent does damage according to the rolls of the dice, cutting and slicing at them as if it had been her blade.
[T1] Ashen Powder - Of the Barrier type of fear Kithryn blows from her palm a pale powder made of pure fear, resembling what ground up bone. Where it lingers and sticks to the person she is blowing it on they are afforded greater protection. It loses its potency over time and if washed off offers no protection at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:03 pm
Point Log

[STATUS] - Title (Other Participants - Type of RP)
▨ - Met Word Count
□ - Not Met Word Count
- - Invalid for Points  

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:06 pm
Friends, Foes, and Family

- Clear affection/love/warm fuzzies.
- Friendly but can be positive-neutral.
- Complicated but can be unsure-neutral.
♠ - Clear dislike/hatred but can also be negative-neutral.
- Sex was had.

[ Four Clans ]

[] Nirva: My younger sister who always had the ability to make me smile. I've found her much subdued since last we met but my affection remains.
[] Medea: Our new queen of whom I have always had the utmost respect. It grieves me that not everyone has chosen to follow her.
[] Bastion: A charming if somewhat shy craftsman of my clan. I find him incredibly intriguing and would like to see him work.
[] Sindri: I miss her despite the fact she was often trying to plague me. Our discussions were always lively and the silence here is almost a little too extreme.

[ Amity ]

???

[ Deus Ex ]

???  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:07 pm
Home Layout and Info

tbe  

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:10 pm
Artifacts, Etc.

tbe  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:13 pm
Kithryn Sen

tbe  

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:14 pm
Notes

tbe  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:15 pm

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:16 pm

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:17 pm

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:18 pm

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:19 pm

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:24 pm

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff