Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:27 pm
magnadearel

Kynthia - yes do you want to start the general rp or should I?

To answer your question - technically no. But any male that wasn't a lion would have to find a way to show that they were strong enough to protect and provide for her. And since leopards and cheetahs are smaller framed in general, that might be hard to prove ... I don't want to promise anything as Fey and I are rp'ing two of her males to see if Maysa and one of them hits it off.

Calder and Lerilos aren't fully adults yet, so Maysa might not see them as mate material/provider material. They would have to work just as hard as the nonlions.

Maysa prefers lighter fur colors so pretty boy Damien is too dark for her tastes. (She's crazy, but it's her baby maker, so whatever.)

Ashta doesn't sound like he would be strong enough to handle her ... personality and temperament.

That leaves Shenu, Vorpol, Afrim and Ossam uncontested. Which one of them do you think would be ... head of the house/possessive more? (I really wish I had a girly for Damien ... *glares at picky princess Maysa*)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:44 am
Dame NightFury

If you could? I seem to be better at responding than starting lately.

I don't think any of my non-lions would be suited to her then. No worries! I'm only throwing out more options for picky female. ^_^

Of the two adols, I would lean toward Lerilos for her. Could wait until he grows, should no one else catch her eye.

I find myself with a serious lack of firm, aggressive, possessive males. DX Of those four, Afrim is out. He's too... mild? Do you have a plot you'd like to follow other than just masculine and possessive? That would help me figure out who might fit.
Shenu- he might, but not really
Vorpol- Could certainly lean toward that strong male/ a bit possessiveness
Ossam- he belongs to this i/t pride. As a blank slate, he could definitely be possessive, a bit domineering. I'm not sure with her colors though where she'd fit into the castes, so that could be a problem.

magnadearel

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:51 pm
magnadearel

Link for Kynthia! xd

Fights and lots of make ups. At some point I would like for there to be a big fight that has the two not talking or seeing much of each other when Maysa maybe gets preggers and the mate might not be sure that its his litter because of how much she flirts (it would be because she's a flirt not a s**t) and/or interaction with another male and her mate trying to keep her from joining the conversation, yet when it's another female he's not so possessive.

Up for developing more ideas because these are really just thoughts that depends on the lion she's with.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:06 pm
Dame NightFury

Thanks!
Hmmmmm, I'm not sure any are really suited to that. Vorpol might be the closest, but I don't think he'd go to quite that extreme. If nothing else pops up that works for her, we could give him a try?

magnadearel

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:15 pm
magnadearel

Yep! That sounds good. As much as I like plottings, I do let the characters do their do and take their own destinies into their paws. If something pulls her off the spoiled-and-wants-to-be-spoiled-and-taken-care-of-but-is-too-much-of-a-flirt-for-her-own-good nature that would be fine as long as it's all natural to the characters and not forced by me or their owners. You know?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:15 pm
Dame NightFury

Lol yup.  

magnadearel

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:58 am
RP for you!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24415779

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items