Submit

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:06 pm
This is probably going to be a rotating plot thread, but for right now the needs are pretty specific and I will be highly biased about flings/mates for this lioness!

MEET MAYSA
User Image

Who She Is: Maysa is proud and knows of her own beauty. Of course she doesn't think of herself as vain, but rather having a good understanding of her own self worth. That self worth was instilled in her at a very young age and when her parents and siblings were hunted and killed by humans, the self worth only increased in honor of her family, in memory of them. She will not allow anyone to put her down nor will she put others down. Maysa has very little patience for the overly sensitive, but will do her best to boost their confidence for the short period of time that she is in their company. As for males, she's quite a flirt, but not a cheater. Please be forewarned: She is HIGH MAINTENANCE!

Her Past: Once upon a time, Maysa had a mate, Jael. He was a very even tempered and stoic. A strong hunter, fierce fighter, and a great provider. They led a nomadic life together when Maysa wasn't trying his temper and fighting with him. (Told you she was HIGH MAINTENANCE). During a particularly bad fight, Maysa stormed off and when she went back to apologize, she couldn't find Jael. After searching a few years throughout the continent, Maysa is now certain that Jael has died. She believes that human hunters, maybe even the same ones that poached her own family, killed Jael for his fur and glorious mane.

What She Needs: Maysa needs a mate. I won't be mating her without a long term - life-long plot. If that means she has to join your male's pride, I'm up for that. What I would like for her mate's personality is a male that has extreme patience, but that Maysa still finds ways of getting under his skin and pushing all the wrong buttons. All possessive males are welcome as long as they understand that she is not going to allow abuse of any kind toward her. They can (try) to limit/control any contact she has with other males, because she will end up flirting with them. Sometimes it will be accidental and other times, not so accidental. She needs a TON of attention!

I'm open for suggestions and ideas!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:11 pm
reserved  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:30 pm
reserved  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:48 pm
emotion_kirakira OPEN! emotion_kirakira

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:25 am
Okay, I am definitely interested in throwing some lions at her, but it'll take me a bit to grab their information and come up with decent plot suggestions.

(Note to self: Fon Youn, Aagen, Voiboi)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:28 am
Princess_Feylin
Okay, I am definitely interested in throwing some lions at her, but it'll take me a bit to grab their information and come up with decent plot suggestions.

(Note to self: Fon Youn, Aagen, Voiboi)

Okay Fey! Can't wait to see them!  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:44 am
Okay, so here are the people I thought I'd put up as thoughts for Maysa:

Fon Youn
Formerly of the Voodoo pride, when it disbanded he was a little lost for a while. He had been a poupe, which is a lion who is special because loa can possess them, and about the time the pride fell apart he was really getting good at it, having come into his seer powers. Before that he was one of those people who took advantage of his position and did whatever he wanted, which resulted in him gaining a bunch of skills no poupe should have had as he was frequently sent out to hunt or do other forms of work as punishment. He's still basically a hedonist at heart, but without a pride to support him he's learning to take pride in being self-reliant. He does know how to show a lady a good time though, and he likes that. I'm not sure if their personalities will work, to be honest, but I thought I'd throw him out there.

Aagen
Was born in the Kitwana'antara to a bard and a viking. When her cubs were born the bard sent them away, hoping that by doing so she would keep them from becoming infected with the pride's illness. It took Aagen, his sister, and their "aunt" a long while to reach the Stormborn (until he and his sister were grown up, in fact), and now that he's there he's among family (lots of it) but he's not quite sure what to make of it. His aunt has settled in the woods, away from the stronghold, and Aagen currently lives with a cousin-thing (Fastklump). He's the sort of lion who is capable of extreme devotion and protectiveness, given the right cause or person. It had been his sister before, but now she's definitely safe and doesn't need him. He's thinking of becoming a reaver.

Voiboi
To be honest, he's kind of a blank slate. I know he's in the Stormborn, and that he fits in there, but that's about the extent of it. I haven't even done his JRP yet (or any other RP) so his personality's pretty malleable. He can be what you need, baby. wink

Anyway, those were the boys I thought I'd put out there. I'd love to do some RP with her, even if they don't suit your plots.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:00 am
First off - they are so pretty Fey! heart I would like to rp with all of them.

I think you're right, Fon Youn and Maysa's personalities might not mesh well enough. They both sound uber spoiled in their own ways. But it would still be fun to have them bump into each other. And from Maysa's perceptive, she's not all that attracted to his dark fur (vanity is her sin whether she knows it or not).

That being said, she's very interested in Aagen. His mane is holding her interest. And Voiboi's light coloring is also attracting her. Like I said, I'd like to rp each of them, and then if you're up to it, maybe the three of them at once (if she still hasn't made up her mind)?

Princess_Feylin
Okay, so here are the people I thought I'd put up as thoughts for Maysa:

Fon Youn
Aagen
Voiboi

Anyway, those were the boys I thought I'd put out there. I'd love to do some RP with her, even if they don't suit your plots.

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:22 am
I'm happy to have her RP with Voiboi and/or Aagen. Most likely they'd meet her while out Viking, but it needn't be at the same time. Aagen's less likely to be aggressive than Voiboi, I think, since he wasn't raised in the SB.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:27 pm
Princess_Feylin
I'm happy to have her RP with Voiboi and/or Aagen. Most likely they'd meet her while out Viking, but it needn't be at the same time. Aagen's less likely to be aggressive than Voiboi, I think, since he wasn't raised in the SB.

Aggressive isn't necessarily a bad thing. In fact, depending on how the first meeting goes, aggressive could be a good thing.

Do you want to start the rp or should I? And which lion do you want to rp first?  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:28 am
Hm...How about I start one, and you start the other? (Of course, I'll have to wait until I'm at work-work to start instead of field study, but still...)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:59 pm
Princess_Feylin
Hm...How about I start one, and you start the other? (Of course, I'll have to wait until I'm at work-work to start instead of field study, but still...)

Okay I will start one now since I'm at work and it is a heavy lightning storm. One of the few times I only have one pain in the arse patron to deal with. So relatively speaking, it's quiet. xd I'll start one for Voiboi and Maysa? And you can start one for Aagen and Maysa?  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:02 pm
Sounds good.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:56 pm
Dame NightFury

Too pretty not to offer something. XD So my first question is she only looking for a lion mate?

Of the lions that I have, that aren't doing anything really:
Shenu - Son of At-Hattal, sees other's emotionally embarrassing situations coming up. He is a rogue atm, his pride disbanded and he's stuck in limbo. Use to be bratty, now not so bad.
Damien - He was suppose to go to the skinwalker pride. He wears the hides of a jackal family, and anguishes over his own family's death.
Vorpol - He's in the Mist pride. Again haven't done much with him. Though he wags his tail like a canine as his "mother" that raised him was a wild dog.
Ashta - Former slave of the demon pride. Has practically no backbone of his own. Recently found by 1 of 2 demons he respects and joined the stormborn as a thrall.
Afrim - hunter in the mzewi pride. pretty nice lion, haven't done much with him either.
Ossam - He's a noble in an IT pride.
Calder - somewhat snobbish adol of the stormborn.
Lerilos - blank slate pretty much in the Tianxia pride.

Just for rp:
Kynthia - competent, world-wise lioness.

magnadearel

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:25 pm
Princess_Feylin
Sounds good.

Link for Voiboi  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]