Lonely Autobiographer

5,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:54 pm
♥(✿ฺ´∀`✿ฺ)ノ
♥(✿ฺ´∀`✿ฺ)ノ

Last time I was on this guild was like.. 2012 I believe? I hope this place is still as active as I remember it to be >3< Anyways, would anyone be interested in rping? :3 I try to write long replies most of the time, and able to do any pairing. (m/m, f/m, f/f) So here are some school related situations:

teacher x student (my favorite)
thespian/artist x jock
popular kid x outcast

I can do anything really, and yes I know these are cliched. PM me or quote me if interested

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:22 pm
creamvengeful
♥(✿ฺ´∀`✿ฺ)ノ
♥(✿ฺ´∀`✿ฺ)ノ

Last time I was on this guild was like.. 2012 I believe? I hope this place is still as active as I remember it to be >3< Anyways, would anyone be interested in rping? :3 I try to write long replies most of the time, and able to do any pairing. (m/m, f/m, f/f) So here are some school related situations:

thespian/artist x jock
popular kid x outcast

I can do anything really, and yes I know these are cliched. PM me or quote me if interested

If you want to do a second Roleplay with me I'd love to do the teacher x student one c:  

Experiment_number_626

Perfect-Carl0s

Lonely Autobiographer

5,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:24 pm
Experiment_number_626
creamvengeful
♥(✿ฺ´∀`✿ฺ)ノ
♥(✿ฺ´∀`✿ฺ)ノ

thespian/artist x jock
popular kid x outcast

If you want to do a second Roleplay with me I'd love to do the teacher x student one c:

♥(✿ฺ´∀`✿ฺ)ノ
♥(✿ฺ´∀`✿ฺ)ノ

But I'd rather stick with the rebelxnerd one that we're going to do :3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:27 pm
creamvengeful
Experiment_number_626
creamvengeful
♥(✿ฺ´∀`✿ฺ)ノ
♥(✿ฺ´∀`✿ฺ)ノ

thespian/artist x jock
popular kid x outcast

♥(✿ฺ´∀`✿ฺ)ノ
♥(✿ฺ´∀`✿ฺ)ノ

I meant having two Reoleplays going at once but if you want to stick to the Rebekx Nerd one it's cool ;3  

Experiment_number_626

Perfect-Carl0s

Lonely Autobiographer

5,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:28 pm
Experiment_number_626
creamvengeful
Experiment_number_626
creamvengeful
♥(✿ฺ´∀`✿ฺ)ノ
♥(✿ฺ´∀`✿ฺ)ノ

thespian/artist x jock
popular kid x outcast

♥(✿ฺ´∀`✿ฺ)ノ
♥(✿ฺ´∀`✿ฺ)ノ

I meant having two Reoleplays going at once but if you want to stick to the Rebekx Nerd one it's cool ;3

♥(✿ฺ´∀`✿ฺ)ノ
♥(✿ฺ´∀`✿ฺ)ノ

I can't do more than one rp at a time, sorry ouo;;

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:10 pm
creamvengeful

Oh me please! c': My replies can vary in size depending on my partner and how much they usually post.
Which is a good question to ask, what do you normally post (in paragraph size, so I know?)

Alright, as for the ideas to do, we can do teacher x student?

If it doesn't trouble you any m/m please! I am dying to do one!

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items