Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
A bunch of guys... K'A, Graveyard, Firekin... (OPEN)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:48 am
I have a bunch of plot threads already... But why not a new one? Some of the old ones are getting dated... These are my other fairly updated ones:

For Bonelands fun with Jasiri, check here.
For my Stormborn, go here. (sort of updated, but some things might not be 100% up to date)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:00 am
User Image

This is Xatu of the Bonelands. The thing is, he's and Enda and is not allowed to breed in his own pride. He's allowed to breed when he's scouting the roguelands, however. (At least if the "results" will not follow him home) He's kind of young, and a bit awkward around females, but his vulture seems determined to set him up.

Finished RPs: 4
Looking for: Fling, not mate. Lion only. He might go for other felines species, but that'd take some serious plotting because of his upbringing.
For a mate, a male mate is really the only thing that could work for him, but that's not my top priority.

Insert K'A lady here
Xefo, the old vulture, recently met my Matchmaker in the Kitwana'antara. The RP is not finished yet, but they will start talking about Xatu. Xefo thinks Xatu should really get some cubs, or at least get laid. Isifo, the matchmaker, can't really resist the possibility to add unrelated and healthy blood to her dying pride.

Do you have a lady that could be tempted by such a match up? All cubs would stay with the mother, and Xefo might not even know about them.

Insert random lady here
Give me your idea! I'd love to breed him at some point, and if my K'A idea falls flat I might be tempted by something else.

All cubs would go with the mother, and Xefo might not even know about them, depending on the situation.

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:08 am
Looking for fling/mate

User Image
Svärta can find the fun in most situations, and you'll rarely see him without a grin on his maw. He's got his own special kind of morbid humour that might not be appreciated by everyone. But hey, life's a b***h and then you die... Might as well have some fun and laugh at it.

He's a bit older (middle aged-ish) and was injured in the Pridelands war. He has got some serious scars...

Looking for: fling or mate in the Mava'Bunda. I'd like his kids to grow up there.
RP status: 4 RPs done.

User ImageEld is a tricky one. I'd like to breed him at some point, and he's related to a lot of firekin. I don't mind distant relation as long as we follow shop rules. In fact, I'd like to try to see if I can find him someone that isn't a joining rogue just to see if it's possible razz

Someone "hot but too close" to fail-flirt with would be hilarious too.

Trying something out, but I'm still up for fail-flirting.

Family info for breeding:
Vlam
- Bodaway x Kibela
Ea
- Kidondo x No

Looking for: Related, but not too closely related fling or mate...
RP status: 3 finished.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:23 am
In need of RP

User Image User Image

These two guys are eagles and can be played together or separate. They might also come with a lion in tow... or is it the other way around?

User Image

Either in Jahy Sarlarin, on the Burkuteshti side, or nearby roguelands (birds only).  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:24 am
:space for more if needed:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:18 pm
The sausage feast is open razz  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:25 am
I have a potential love interest offer for Eld here. I haven't done extensive checking but am 90% sure they aren't related closely enough for there to be any issues. This girl, however, has been a tricky one to find a partner for. She leans on the depressive side and is pretty emotionally vulnerable since her mother died. She becomes pretty reliant on those she trusts and quite clingy. I really want to develop her character so that she becomes a bit more positive and stronger in herself, but not sure if this is the sort of thing you might be interested in. In any case, here is her image smile

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:59 pm
Kimaria
I have a potential love interest offer for Eld here. I haven't done extensive checking but am 90% sure they aren't related closely enough for there to be any issues. This girl, however, has been a tricky one to find a partner for. She leans on the depressive side and is pretty emotionally vulnerable since her mother died. She becomes pretty reliant on those she trusts and quite clingy. I really want to develop her character so that she becomes a bit more positive and stronger in herself, but not sure if this is the sort of thing you might be interested in. In any case, here is her image smile

I'm interested. Eld is not a very fleshed out character so it could certainly be interesting to throw in a bit of character development.

This is the personality I've got jotted down for him: "He's got a positive outlook on life, but problems that can't be solved by a brawl confuse him. Being a soldier works well for him, and he doesn't question his orders. Someone smarter than him probably thought them up after all. "

We could always try them out and see where it goes.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:18 am
Annchen

I'd definitely be interested in doing some RP between them to see what happens. And if they don't click romantically I always love making friendships for my soa, so there's no obligation or anything.

I'll start something up for them and quote you :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:20 am
Kimaria
Annchen

I'd definitely be interested in doing some RP between them to see what happens. And if they don't click romantically I always love making friendships for my soa, so there's no obligation or anything.

I'll start something up for them and quote you :3

Sounds good!  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:29 am
Reviving this...  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash