Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coin Catchers

Back to Guilds

A simple easy-to-use Booty Grab guild with a list of the best tanks, and some games with great prizes! 

Tags: booty, grab, guild, gold, aquarium 

Reply Random topics for members
Are we gonna just sit here or what? [WE NEED HELP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What to do?
  Keep Bumping
  Wait for Awkward
View Results

lorio 1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:17 am
Minkiaru
Lemetia
Minkiaru
Lemetia
Queen-tintin
Lemetia

good luck blaugh

well Lemetia you seem to know how he ran things, that's good! razz

i mean, its not that hard to understand how things are ran, im mostly just trying to figure it out myself right now....

A dream is a wish your heart makes

Lem would you like to be in Charge of the Raffle or Dice Game? emotion_kirakira

When you're fast asleep

I've never done a raffle or dice game before....I mean, i could try to do the raffle since im the only one who understands how to do it? the dice game is easy to be in charge of. the person who gets the highest roll at the end of the month gets a prize.
I was thinking people could donate to my mule account so i can keep the prizes separate from my actual account.
the thing is, im not sure how many people will be willing to donate to the contests. im not sure how awkward got all the gold for the prizes.

He Gets awesome Donations 3nodding
ok, i'll update the first post, most we can do, with a list of who's doing what... What's your mule's name? i'll donate a bit (just keep a log of who donates what, so if necessary, Awkward can like put us on that list or whatever)

When you're fast asleep

You guys are way off base. This is mutiny. Wtf, people are allowed to go on vacation in real life without saying a word. This is a game they don't owe you an explanation. I'm sure awkward will be pissed to come back to this mess you created.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:20 pm
I think this is great that you guys are doing this for the guild. Unlike the person above me, I think AA will be touched to find out what you are doing to help keep the guild active and alive. I never play the games (I'm happy just to bump, lol), but they're obviously a very popular way to get people into the guild and to keep it active.
This is exactly why this is the best BG Guild!

On a related note, I also hope AA's doing good. Does anyone know him outside of Gaia?  

oneia

Playful Gaian

Oh My Boo

Wealthy Duck

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:39 pm
oneia
I think this is great that you guys are doing this for the guild. Unlike the person above me, I think AA will be touched to find out what you are doing to help keep the guild active and alive. I never play the games (I'm happy just to bump, lol), but they're obviously a very popular way to get people into the guild and to keep it active.

On a related note, I also hope AA's doing good. Does anyone know him outside of Gaia?

AW thanks, this helps emotion_hug
as to where he is, i don't know, but i also hope he's ok heart

When you're fast asleep

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:58 pm
Minkiaru
oneia

AW thanks, this helps emotion_hug
as to where he is, i don't know, but i also hope he's ok heart

When you're fast asleep

Anytime. emotion_hug
Hopefully he just caught a nasty cold and was ordered to bedrest. Keeping him in my thoughts.  

oneia

Playful Gaian

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:20 pm
Minkiaru

Mink.... you are doing an awesome job here. It is so good to see people pulling together as a team, supporting one another. This is what the beginning of Booty Grab was like. Don't be detoured by someone who hides behind a mule account. Coin Catchers needs to be a driving force in the Booty Grabbing Community even in Anarchy's absence. I am very concerned about him. But I know.... when he gets back.... he is going to be very pleased and proud that he has people who stand beside him. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:26 pm
Lemetia
im using this account (Lemetia) to run the raffle, since im usually on this account and will be able to update the tickets more, but ill give out prizes with my Flotia account.

I sent Flotia a 25,000,000 donation to help with prizes. Is anyone keeping an eye on tanks in the bump threads? No one can update these but a message could be put on the end of the threads, perhaps.  

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500

Oh My Boo

Wealthy Duck

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:46 pm
havenne17
Lemetia
im using this account (Lemetia) to run the raffle, since im usually on this account and will be able to update the tickets more, but ill give out prizes with my Flotia account.

I sent Flotia a 25,000,000 donation to help with prizes. Is anyone keeping an eye on tanks in the bump threads? No one can update these but a message could be put on the end of the threads, perhaps.

I'm making a temporary bump thread,
but I need help with the scores and messaging people if their tanks aren't up to date

When you're fast asleep

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:02 pm
Minkiaru
havenne17
Lemetia

but I need help with the scores and messaging people if their tanks aren't up to date

When you're fast asleep

Bump thread? I'm not sure what you mean....Maybe I'm tired; I'm certainly hot...whew I could sure use some AC.
I can look through the tanks and PM people; we just can't edit....Can I post something so new tanks can get added onto the end of the main tank thread, like posting twice and deleting one? Got someone in mind to add.  

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500

Oh My Boo

Wealthy Duck

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:06 pm
havenne17
Minkiaru
havenne17
Lemetia

When you're fast asleep

Bump thread? I'm not sure what you mean....Maybe I'm tired; I'm certainly hot...whew I could sure use some AC.
I can look through the tanks and PM people; we just can't edit....Can I post something so new tanks can get added onto the end of the main tank thread, like posting twice and deleting one? Got someone in mind to add.

We can't post on his thread, I tried.
My Temp Tank List
I have a list of people that don't necessarily fit the requirements, if you'd like to help.
that would great 3nodding

When you're fast asleep

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:14 pm
Minkiaru
havenne17
Minkiaru
havenne17
Lemetia

When you're fast asleep

My Temp Tank List
I have a list of people that don't necessarily fit the requirements, if you'd like to help.

When you're fast asleep

I see! Can new people post on the end of this thread? I've got somebody posting on the newbie tank thread who is actually pretty good....
I can help with tanks.  

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500

Oh My Boo

Wealthy Duck

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:19 pm
havenne17
Minkiaru
havenne17
Minkiaru
havenne17
Lemetia

When you're fast asleep

My Temp Tank List

When you're fast asleep

I see! Can new people post on the end of this thread? I've got somebody posting on the newbie tank thread who is actually pretty good....
I can help with tanks.

I'd like to keep it so that only I can edit it right now,
we can do the Awkward thing where they message me if they want to be added,
i'm still finishing with those already on the thread, so its gonna take me awhile still.
Once, i'm done with adding everyone already on, i'll update the scores and add new tanks 3nodding
just give me time sweatdrop
If you really want to help, I do need someone to message people about their tanks, and to keep the scores in check 3nodding

When you're fast asleep

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:32 pm
Minkiaru
havenne17
Minkiaru
havenne17
Minkiaru

When you're fast asleep

My Temp Tank List

When you're fast asleep

I can help with tanks.

i'm still finishing with those already on the thread, so its gonna take me awhile still.
Once, i'm done with adding everyone already on, i'll update the scores and add new tanks 3nodding
If you really want to help, I do need someone to message people about their tanks, and to keep the scores in check 3nodding

When you're fast asleep

Sure. Just let me know what the score is and who needs what. PM me? I'll get with the program. I'll check back in tomorrow. I have this new tank owner watching the guild space for a notice of where to post.  

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lemetia

Mewling Vampire

12,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:44 pm
havenne17
Minkiaru
havenne17
Minkiaru
havenne17
Minkiaru

When you're fast asleep

My Temp Tank List

When you're fast asleep

I can help with tanks.

When you're fast asleep

Sure. Just let me know what the score is and who needs what. PM me? I'll get with the program. I'll check back in tomorrow. I have this new tank owner watching the guild space for a notice of where to post.

Thanks for your help!  
Random topics for members

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces