Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SugarySweetDream

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:00 am

A Master x Slave RP between YTF and Chubkins

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:06 am
Chubkins
If you would prefer, I can make a human, I just figured I could play a fox-like character ^^

User Image

N a m e || Leon Allen Cliffe

A g e || About Eighteen-Nineteen

Height || 5'2" << Runt of the family >>

R o l e || Slave

[align=center][img]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab300/XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX/New Anime/8d0e8382-5605-4491-afaf-3b41aab3ce82_zps5e0bb5fa.png[/img][/align]
[align=center] [size=15][color=Peru]╔══════════════╗[/color][/size]
[size=15][color=black]✶[/color][i][color=Tan][b]ℓ[/b]єσn[/color] [b][color=Peru]α[/color][/b][color=Firebrick]ℓ[/color][color=Peru]ℓ[/color][color=Firebrick]є[/color][color=Peru]n[/color] [color=Tan][b]c[/b]ℓιғғє[/color][/i][color=black]✶[/color][/size]
[size=15][color=Firebrick]╚══════════════╝[/color][/size] [/align]

[size=13][align=right][b][color=black]"[/color] [color=Tan]It is time to wish upon a[/color][/b] [u][color=Peru]s[/color] [color=Firebrick]t[/color] [color=Peru]a[/color] [color=Firebrick]r[/color][/u][b][color=Tan] if you want your dreams to become a[/color][/b] [u][color=Peru]r[/color] [color=Firebrick]e[/color] [color=Peru]a[/color] [color=Firebrick]l[/color] [color=Peru]i [/color][color=Firebrick]t [/color][color=Peru]y[/color][/u] [b][color=Tan]tonight.[/color] [color=black]"[/color][/b][/align][/size]

[align=left][size=15][color=Firebrick]—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—[/color][/size][/align]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[color=Chocolate][size=12]Text Goes Here For Posting Style <3[/size][/color]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[align=right][size=15][color=Peru]—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—[/color][/size] [/align]

[align=center][size=13][color=Firebrick]ღ[/color] [color=Tan]•[/color] [color=Peru]ღ[/color][/size] [size=9][color=black][b][u]O[/u][/b][i]ut[/i] [b][u]O[/u][/b][i]f[/i] [b][u]C[/u][/b][i]hasing[/i] : - - -[/color][/size] [size=13][color=Peru]ღ[/color] [color=Tan]•[/color] [color=Firebrick]ღ[/color][/size][/align]

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SugarySweetDream

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:09 pm
User Image

Name - Zemaiah Jules

Age - Twenty-three

Height - 6'0"

Role - Master

YesterdayTodayForever
Don't worry about it! He's perfect ^^

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:37 pm
Chubkins

User Image

╔══════════════╗
єσn αєn cℓιғғє
╚══════════════╝

" It is time to wish upon a s t a r if you want your dreams to become a r e a l i t y tonight. "

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

The boy sat there quietly, playing with a string that dangled from his long sleeved shirt. He was simply minding his own business and not bothering anyone until the sound of footsteps were able to be heard. The boy looked up in time to see one of the larger guards hovering over the cage. It wasn't long before the cage was unlocked and the thick hand was reaching in. As a natural reaction, Leon tried to pull away and go to the corner, these guards weren't exactly the nicest when handling slaves. The guards acted like the slaves were pieces of trash - nothing. The boy was gripped by his right leg and roughly pulled until the man's other hand was able to grab Leon by his arm. The kitsune was brought to his feet in a matter of seconds and being brought to the back. That was where the slaves were given to ladies who cleaned them up and dressed them properly for their new home. Leon really hated going through the process, it was just too horrible for his tastes. The boy frowned as he was pushed through some velvet colored curtains laced in a gold color and he saw the ladies giggling.

"Leon, it is time to clean you up!" The eldest woman spoke out, moving to him. She was taller than Leon, standing at a height of five foot four. She was two inches taller, but still taller than him. "A-Alright. This I know..." The boy was grabbed by his hand and brought to the back where she stripped him of his clothing and got him in the warm tub. Leon smiled and collected some of the bubbles that rested on top of the water into his hands and he blew them into the air. It wasn't long before he was forced to stop and was being washed. The only thing that Leon enjoyed about being bathed was the smell of himself afterwards. He loved how he smelled like freshly cut strawberries after his hair and body was washed. To him it was an amazing smell, but none of the mistresses or masters ever complimented him on his smell. So maybe it wasn't as great as he thought it was, maybe it was just him. Then again, it takes a certain distance to him to smell the strawberries.

When he was finished being washed he was out of the tub and being dried off by the woman. His hair was brushed out but as soon as he was handed to the next woman, who was a tad bit younger than the first, he shook his head to give his hair that bit of a messy look. It was something that suited him anyways. Being too nice and neat with his hair was simply unattractive on him. He had amazing orange eyes and pale skin with beautiful orange-ish hair. He felt he was pretty good-looking after all. He had a lot of self-confidence but never really confessed that to himself. He was soon watching as the woman dashed back and forth as fast as her legs could carry her, he had to leave soon so she had to be quick. She put him in a long sleeved white shirt that buttoned up the front and a pair of navy blue pants. She tucked in his shirt to give him a more formal look and he was slipped into some black shoes. He wondered why he had to look so nice, maybe his new owner would be rich. The boy scoffed at the thought, yeah right, if so they were always snooty and horrible to be with. When the woman backed up to look him over, Samuel shot her his best smile, showing off his pearly white teeth. The woman laughed and then grabbed him, leading him out of the curtained area and he was soon handed back to the guards.

The boy instantly let out a groan as the guard grabbed him and took him to a white van which was parked right outside. He was forced in and he plopped down on a padded seat next to a smaller more scrawny guard. Leon eyed him for a moment before rolling his eyes as he was given a glare and he looked elsewhere. From what he had overheard the guards speaking about, the drive was going to take a little while. That meant Leon would have to find something to do with himself as he waited for time to pass. The boy managed to mess with the guard for a good while, getting him all angered and irritated by the time the ride was over. The van eventually came to a screeching halt, nearly sending the boy flying out of his seat. He shot the laughing guards a glare before he was grabbed and brought out of the car. The boy was instantly met with the sight of a house.

He huffed out slowly as he walked to the door with the guards and they knocked. Leon was standing behind them, hands behind his back and he was looking around.

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Out Of Chasing : Starters always run long for me. X3

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SugarySweetDream

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:14 am
User Image

User Image¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Zemaiah was bent over his desk, head close to the surface and the many sheets of paper and booklets lying there. It was an uncomfortable position, but he found - to his resentment - that he'd grown accustomed to the position. His back hadn't, and it let him know as much. It didn't matter that the chair was genuine dyed leather, or that the desk was hand-carved mahogany, or that many lesser men would wish for the assets and financials he found himself pouring over. But he would much prefer a vacation from it all. To spend more time walking in the gardens and riding through the vineyard and less time managing his finances. Not that things weren't in order, mostly, it was all just busy-work. Reports that needed reading, signatures that needed signing, payrolls that needed paying. Tedious things. Things he would've really liked to avoid.

Zemaiah glanced around his neatly cleaned office with a shaky sigh, checking for anything he might have missed while straightening up for the new guest that was to come today. He had been living alone for quite some time now, and he wasn't used to having company over, so, naturally, the clutter in his home piled up over the years. It had taken him nearly a week to get everything cleaned and sorted; along with the things he needed to finish for work, the man was indeed stressed. He only hoped that his new companion wouldn't be disappointed with his new living conditions. Surely it was much better than the slave market, Zemaiah imagined. The male couldn't really put his finger on it, but there was something oddly familiar about the place. He had never purchased a slave before, but every time he stepped within ten feet of the building, he always got this overwhelming feeling that something wasn't right. His palms would grow sweaty and his pulse would quicken. Zemaiah had plenty of experiences with anxiety attacks, but the feeling he got from the market was far worse. Finally, he had settled to have the slavers drop off his purchase to him at his well - sized house. This way, he wouldn't have to go near that building. They had sent him a catalog, a booklet with the names and pictures of the slaves that they had. One particular male stuck out to him. Leon Allen Cliffe. Just thinking about the name made his heart race, not with excitement or happiness. But with relief. Relief that the male would be safe from harm now that he would be living with Zemaiah. It wasn't as if they had met before, so the blonde haired male could hardly understand why he felt such a way.

Heaving a small sigh, he stood from his desk, realizing now that he had grown rather famished with all that work. He made his way down the winding staircase, and to the kitchen, before beginning his raid on the pantry and the refrigerator for something to eat. He figured his slave might be hungry, so he would make something for him too. Finally, he settled on making a chicken stir fry for his lunch. Quick and easy; that's the way Zemaiah liked to do things. Only with a few things was he thorough, but most of the time, he preferred to half-a** things and leave it be. He finished his cooking, and dished up the food onto a plate, making sure to leave extra for Leon. He took a seat at the table, and almost as soon as he did, there was a knock on the door.

Zemaiah whimpered softly, his stomach longing for the food. But he reluctantly left the table with a groan. He made his way to the front door, pulling it open. The annoyance was visible in his facial expression, but once he saw his new companion standing behind the guards, he couldn't help the smile that formed across his lips. "Well.. Leon, is it? Welcome.." he said to the red haired kitsune, in a authentic friendly manner. There it was, again. That feeling of connection. Of relief. It was as if they had met before, but Zemaiah thought it ridiculous and brushed off the feeling as if it was nothing. "You look better in person." It was true. Leon was incredibly stunning. Most kitsunes were, but Leon nearly took his breath away. He observed the male, making sure he hadn't been harmed by the guards in any way. He seemed fine to him, and based on this observation, he tipped the guards a generous amount. When he was handed a clipboard, Zemaiah quickly signed, and handed it back, eager to know more about this small male.

"Come inside, come inside. It's a pleasure to finally meet you," he motioned the male inside with a wave of his hand. He didn't bother giving the guards a second look before closing the door. "I made lunch. Chicken stir fry, so I hope you're hungry." He moved once again towards the kitchen, where the smell of the food was the strongest. It made his own mouth water, and his stomach growl softly. "Would you like me to dish you up a plate?"
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

♢♢♢
OOC Don't worry about it. Mine tend to be short and choppy. I hope you won't be disappointed with my response ^^
♢♢♢

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:12 am
Chubkins

User Image

╔══════════════╗
єσn αєn cℓιғғє
╚══════════════╝

" It is time to wish upon a s t a r if you want your dreams to become a r e a l i t y tonight. "

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

The kitsune looked up when the door was opened and he looked past the guards, regardless of his five foot two height. He could see inbetween the guards at least. His ears lowered slightly as he saw that Zemaiah had a rather annoyed expression. Oh no! Was the kitsune up for trouble to begin with. His heart began to race for a moment, though he soon noticed that a smile came to his lips. After a few moments of taking in the look of Zemaiah, he could not help but to wonder why this man felt so familiar. It was really odd. He never had a feeling like this before. After a few moments, he inched his way past the guards when he was being spoken to and he nodded to agree that Leon was his name. Leon blushed softly when his new master said that he looked better in person, "T-Thank you." He smiled softly and watched as the guards gave him a clipboard so he could sign it. Thank goodness! He was ready for these guards to leave!

Leon let the man examine him, obviously looking for any signs of mistreat that the guards could have caused. Finding nothing, he watched the men get tipped and he rolled his eyes. Yeah, they needed that. He looked towards Zemaiah when he was ushered in and a bigger smile came to his lips. He went inside when he was invited in and he began to look around. His ears were perked up and he could hear something about lunch. His attention automatically shifted to Zemaiah and he nodded, "I am hungry." He admitted as he walked with Zemaiah to the kitchen. The smell was amazing and it did make him want some. He moved over to the food that was cooked and waiting for him. He looked over at Zemaiah when he was offered to dish up a plate for Leon. Of course, the kitsune instantly nodded, "Yes, please!" He let out with a giggle. He was absolutely hungry and the smell was driving him crazy!

Leon shifted over a bit, that way he would not be in the way of Zemaiah when he was getting a plate. He looked around the kitchen for a moment, everything seemed so high! How would Leon be able to function around the kitchen being on five foot two, he'd be lucky if he could reach the second shelf of anything! Leon frowned slightly at that thought but quickly brushed it off. He knew he would be fine, if nothing, he could always ask for help. Leon was eager to eat some of this chicken stir fry, it could be read in his facial expression.

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Out Of Chasing : Oh no, your starter was great ^^

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash