Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:32 pm
I'm going to go on the record and testify here. I have antenna internet and I live in an area covered in corn fields (the corn is really tall and green) and trees. All the chlorophyll blocks radio signals that carry my wifi to the antenna. I live in the middle of nowhere. On a cloudy day, it's hard to get any sort of wifi signal at all. So, when I end up on the information incorrect page, it's not because there's any real trouble. It's because my internet is absolute crap this time of year and there's nothing I can do about it. I'm testifying this here in case those page visits do so happen to count against me. I still love Gaia Online very much, even with the Gaia Cash pushes being as laid on thickly as they are. I'll keep coming back. It's my online home. No amount of complaints or arguments is going to change that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:29 pm
If this is your online home, does that make us your online family? Can I be the redheaded step-child no one particularly likes but tolerates because they have to?!

And I'm glad to hear you're not letting the GC push get you down!  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:35 pm
I live out in the middle of a forest on a mountain. We got lucky and had cable brought up our road, simple because the CEO of the cable company happened to be living up in one of the communities up the road at the time. And phone service... good luck finding any service. You might have some in one spot one day but don't expect it to be there the next day. xd

Anyway, for me, the only reason I come onto Gaia anymore is to see what's going on here in Why Not and occasionally play around with avatar looks with the items I either own or wish I owned.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:27 am
wolf_with_a_dragon
If this is your online home, does that make us your online family? Can I be the redheaded step-child no one particularly likes but tolerates because they have to?!

And I'm glad to hear you're not letting the GC push get you down!
You are who you are. o:

Also, I can't really count on them pulling cable all the way out here. There aren't people around for miles. Our nearest neighbors are all farmers or dirt poor. No CEOs, sadly... >w>;  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers