9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:54 pm
Neverland Dyavol

User Image
                                            User Image

▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄

Leon finished up in the shower and he got out, wrapping a baby blue towel around his waist. He moved to the mirror and wiped off some of the steam that covered it and he worked on shaving the morning stubble he had, god, facial hair was the most obnoxious thing to him. The tattooed male soon finished up and he left the bathroom, crossing the hallway and entering into his room. He used his foot to close the door and he took off his towel, drying his hair and his body before he rummaged through his dresser, pulling out some socks and some boxers, putting them on then moving to the closet and picking out an appropriate outfit for the party he was about to go to. Leon was a party guy, he loved going to them, getting drunk, and having a blast. Besides, chatting with females was always fun. Though, deep down he was gay, he just never admitted that to anyone or himself.

He pulled on some black jeans and then a white shirt that buttoned up in the front, which he left the first three buttons undone then he put on some converse. He was comfortable and thankfully, it wasn't too hot during the night, so he would be fine wearing what he had on. After an hour, he heard a car horn outside and he grabbed his phone, shoving it into his back pocket before he grabbed a dragon necklace and put it on. Once he sprayed himself with some amazing smelling cologne, he jogged down the stairs and left the house. He climbed into the truck with several of his other friends and they all instantly got to talking. It was already almost ten at night and they were going to a house for a party. A popular group was throwing it and practically invited the whole school. The girl's parents were away, her father was a lawyer, and her mother was a fashion designer, so they had money!

Soon, the truck arrived to a house, the front looked pretty nice, it was the back that was amazing, a large pool was out back and the house from the back was fancy. The inside would be pretty nice too, but right now, music was blaring and there were lights coming from the windows. The boys got out and instantly joined in on the party, letting themselves inside easily. Leon, going straight towards the drinks and getting some for himself.

Out Of Character : - - -

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:14 pm
User Image

User Image Peter Morris User Image

User Image

ღ═━ I'm insane Well, I can feel it in my bones Coursing through my veins When did I become so cold? ━═ღ

Adjusting the sweater he was wearing, Peter turned, drink in hand to face everyone at the party. Raising the cup to his lips he took a sip. He was actually new in town, but even the girl hosting the party loved him...maybe it was just because they loved to borrow his clothing. The boy brushed back his hair as he glanced to Leon making his way to the table. Though he was in the same town, he went to a different school, so of course of these people he didn't know...but he wasn't one to hide either.

With a soft purr the boy walked up to a few people, giggling and talking, but his eyes fixed again on Leon, biting into his lip and chewing on his piercing slightly. Tattoos...he always had a thing for those...hm no bother. The boy instead turned back to some of his friends and grinned widely. Even in a crowed room, it wasn't hard to loose him, given his hair and outfit of the night. Raising the cup to his lips again he headed off to the backyard to meet up with some others.

He was teased daily for his appearance. Not only did he look extremely feminine, but he never did anything about it. He loved how he looked, of course, pink being his favorite color. He never found anything wrong with how he looked, what he liked, or who he liked. He never was interested in girls, even as a child he had kissed his best friend in the pool. If anything, Peter wished to be a girl. But something like that, would cost him thousands so he simply had to deal with what he was.

{Even though I would never wear it, I love Peter's outfit...XD }

ღ═━ For goodness sake Where is my self-control? If home is where my heart is Then my heart has lost all hope━═ღ

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

YesterdayTodayForever

Kazuki Ein No

Demonic Sex Symbol

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:22 pm
Neverland Dyavol

User Image
                                            User Image

Leon took a sip of the beer, his icy blue eyes catching a glimpse of a male wearing pink. Wait... Was it a male or female? He stared for a few moments before realizing that there were no breasts, total dude. He simply rolled his eyes and went to go hang out with his friends. He was laughing and having a good time. Before he knew it, he was grinding on a female to the music. He always had a drink in hand though, the drinking was the best part. He wasn't aiming to get drunk, but as time was rolling on it was simply happening.

In a matter of an hour, Leon had managed to go through five beers and was feeling the buzz, tonight was going to be one long yet fun night. Leon snickered a bit and pulled the female against him, but she obviously didn't like this. Not only did she smack him, she knocked the drink out of his hand, causing him to curse. Stupid women. What was the point in having them around if they didn't do their job? He cringed slightly as his dancing had stopped and he pushed a hand through his hair.

Now, he had to get a new drink and a new 'dancing' partner. Well, could grinding on that person even really be a dance thing? Hell, he didn't know. He just wanted to have some fun, but some of the women around here just would not do that with him!

Out Of Character : I love it myself, personally wouldn't wear it. Especially the 'whore' bracelet. X3 That outfit is something I would wear for Halloween if I ever decided to go "girly" Hehe. And I want those leggings, oh my lord. <3 And oh, cute and sexy little panties picked out >:'P

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:01 pm
User Image

User Image

ღ═━ I'm insane Well, I can feel it in my bones Coursing through my veins When did I become so cold? ━═ღ

Peter after nearly being shoved into the pool made his way back inside and back to the drink table. A lot more people showed up then he had even thought. He picked him up another drink as he looked around again, his eyes setting on Leon. He smirked slightly and picked up another drink, making his way through the crowd and to the other, placing the drink into the others hand.

"Hmm~ Someone looks lonely~" he cooed, poking at the others chest. Man, was he tall compared to the 5'2" foot boy. "Need a little pick me up~" he giggled, turning around and pressed himself back against the other, grinding against him. Sure, the boy was a bit of a flirt, but he always had fun doing it! Besides it was a party and he could clearly see Leon was drunk, why not have a little fun with him hm? Besides, he saw him with girls earlier, maybe he'd mistake him for one in this drunken state and dance with him.

{Yeah~ Peter is very selective about his outfits XD }

ღ═━ For goodness sake Where is my self-control? If home is where my heart is Then my heart has lost all hope━═ღ

User Image

YesterdayTodayForever

Kazuki Ein No

Demonic Sex Symbol

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:08 pm
Neverland Dyavol

User Image
                                            User Image

Leon stood at a height of six foot three, so he literally was a little over a foot taller than the male that came up to him and placed a drink into his hand. A sly smirk came to his lips. "Thank you, though I wasn't lonely~" He cooed slightly, taking a sip of the beer, but he felt the male press against him, he pulled the cup from his lips and snickered. There we go, someone willing to obviously grind with him.

Leon placed his free hand onto Peter's hip and he grinding against Peter, moving to the music. Since he was drunk, he did mistake Peter for a female, surprisingly. Though, also at this point he did not even care. His friends were laughing at him and snapping pictures of Leon and Peter to rub it in Leon's face when he was sober, which might be the biggest mistake of his life. Leon slid his hand up Peter's side then pulled his back to Leon's chest and he held him there. Yeah, they were pretty close, but he didn't mind that fact right about now.

Out Of Character : I can tell hehe. And I love the way he acts. xP

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:32 pm
User Image

User Image

With a grin, Peter leaned back against the other and continued to grind with him. He glanced over at the few boys taking pictures and simply blew them some kisses before glancing behind him up at Leon. "No huh? You seemed a bit~" he purred. He smiled widely and continued to dance with the other, at least until the song was over.

Turning to face Leon, Peter reach up and patted at his cheek. "You come find me later big boy~ If you need a kick~" he purred. He sipped at his own drink before walking off through the crowd an stood near a door, simply to get a good breeze going. Reaching down he adjusting his tutu, glancing over his shoulder to Leon and giving a wink, before turning his head elsewhere.

{ Oh Peter is a little sassy shorts XD }

User Image

YesterdayTodayForever

Kazuki Ein No

Demonic Sex Symbol

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:36 pm
Neverland Dyavol

User Image
                                            User Image

Leon snickered, "Nah." He let out softly, biting his lip. Alright, he was starting to get a bit excited, he did not know why. It might have been the alcohol and the dancing combined. Though, when the song ended he felt the patting on his cheek, he stared down at the boy, watching him walk off. Really? That was how he wanted to play, alright, Leon will play this little game.

Once giving a second to compose himself he moved over to his friends, talking to them and rejecting the idea that Peter was a male, he downed his drink quickly and walked over to Peter. Leon smirked down to the boy, placing his hand near the door, practically pinning him between his body and the open door. "Hmm, playing hard to get?" He questioned, his other hand reaching down and pulling Peter against him gently.

Out Of Character : X3 This shall be fun!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:04 pm
User Image

User Image

Peter sipped his drink once more, until he noticed the other approch and nearly pin him him between his body and the door frame. His glanced away, grinning slightly as he licked his lips. "Hm~ Who me? Why would I ever do that?" he cooed, to the other, glancing back to him and batting his eye lashes. "I simply needed a bit of fresh air~ It was getting all too stuffy in there for me..."

The boy bit his lip again, chewing on his piercing as he was pulled closer to the other. "Hm~ So where do they hide a big stud like you, hm?" he questioned, raising a brow to the other. "I haven't seen you around much before~ You're not hard to miss either" he giggled, looking Leon up and down. "What...does mommy keep his wittle boy locked up in doors?" he giggled.

{Indeed it shall XD}

User Image

YesterdayTodayForever

Kazuki Ein No

Demonic Sex Symbol

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:10 pm
Neverland Dyavol

User Image
                                            User Image

Leon grinned slightly, "Mmm, sure that was it. A part of me feels like you just like to be tease." He cooed in a whisper. He leaned a bit closer to Peter, looking into his gorgeous blue eyes. Leon's eyes were a pale blue, almost like frozen water from cartoons. He bit his lower lip as he looked down at the male, who very much resembled a female, minus having breasts of course, that was one thing he lacked, though he didn't mind.

Leon chuckled a bit, "I come to these parties often and I am out with friends a lot. If anything, my friends tend to keep me very, very busy." He admitted. "Though, you look a little familiar. Maybe we go to the same school? I was transferred over to Central High." He shrugged, "Though, I could be wrong." He stated, watching the male check him out. He snickered a bit. "If mommy kept me locked indoors, I wouldn't be here, now would I?" He whispered, his lips were a few inches from Peter's.

Out Of Character : - - -

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:22 pm
User Image

User Image

A smirk came to the boy's face. "Hm~ Me a tease...either you are a genius, or its tattooed to my forehead" he purred softly. He lowered his gaze again as he listened to the other speak, before looking back up. "Hm...I don't think I've ever met you before~" he purred softly. "I'd know if I knew someone so d@amn hot..." he purred.

He giggled softly as he licked his lips again. "Hmm...maybe mommy is having a little fun of her own tonight and you needed to get out of the house" he smirked, poking at Leon's nose. "Come on enough of this sh*t...you going to show me what you got or not...big boy" he questioned, resting his forehead against the others and stared into his eyes.

{Sorry if my posts are short tonight DX}

User Image

YesterdayTodayForever

Kazuki Ein No

Demonic Sex Symbol

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:29 pm
Neverland Dyavol

User Image
                                            User Image

Leon laughed some. "Well, aren't you a smart a**?" He let out. It was extremely tempting to kiss the boy and just take him here, though, that might be the alcohol speaking for him, no matter. "Hm, maybe, but oh well. You found out tonight." He stated softly and grinned as he looked into the boy's eyes. He was too cute.

Leon snickered a bit, "Yeah, sure. I hardly see my mother." He let out, cringing softly as his nose was poked. Though, the next comment surprised him! Oh! Alright then. "Fine then." He leaned down, pressing his lips roughly against the smaller male's lips. Though after a few moments, he broke it and grabbed the boy's hand, leading him to the staircase so they could get a more private room.

Out Of Character : it is fine, and what he said surprised me! XD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:49 pm
User Image

User Image

Peter shrugged and smirked. "What can I say?" he purred. Oh he did hope this boy was not completely drunk...he was a bit buzzed himself, but at least he still had a bit of his common sense about him. No mater though....it wasn't long before a rough kiss was given to him and a sly shirk my crossed over his lips. Once broken he giggled, "Not bad~" he hummed as he was then dragged off to the staircase.

Walking with the other upstairs he grinned and pushed the other into an empty bedroom he turned and closed the door, making sure to lock it before he turned back to Leon. He didn't need to know the others name for tonight...chances are he'd never see him again anyway...just a bit of party fun. He purred as he pressed himself against Leon again and purred.

{ I'm on summer break now my brain kinda shut down for a while XD and Well...peter...peter is not like any of my other ukes...XD}

User Image

YesterdayTodayForever

Kazuki Ein No

Demonic Sex Symbol

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:58 pm
Neverland Dyavol

User Image
                                            User Image

Leon gasped as he was pushed into an empty bedroom and he turned to see Peter close and lock the door. Oh yeah, they were going to have some fun. He bit his lower lip and smirked when the male moved closer and pressed up against Leon. The taller male didn't hesitate to take that offer and he leaned down, pressing his lips to Peter's as he made his way back to the bed.

Though, he soon turned them around and he pushed Peter onto the bed, climbing on top of him and sliding a leg between Peter's but getting right back to kissing the male. His hands slid down and then up Peter's shirt, gently grazing against his skin gently. Sure, Leon was drunk, though he knew what he was doing. Somewhat...

Out Of Character : I can definitely tell. o.o He seems more like a seke when it comes to this - though I am sure the uke will come around eventually haha.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Peter groaned softly as he was pushed to the bed, purring softly as he kicked his shoes off and moved up on the bed, kissing Leon deeply. He purred, lifting a knee up into the air slightly, even as Leon reached up his shirt. He arched his body off the bed slightly, pressing up against Leon more.

Of course, this sort of thing was normal for Peter. Hook up with a guy at a party, have a good evening then see him on his way. Nothing had ever happened before, he didn't plan on anything strange to happen that night either. Besides, Leon was petty attractive...maybe it wouldn't be such a bad thing to get back in touch with him. But Leon was still drunk, Peter knew that he most likey would not remember this night, though he was used to that as well. No matter, it was time to enjoy the time they had.

{He just has a smart a** side to him but yeah uke will show through sooner or later lolz }

User Image

YesterdayTodayForever

Kazuki Ein No

Demonic Sex Symbol

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:03 am
Neverland Dyavol

User Image
                                            User Image

Leon broke the kiss, only so his lips could meet Peter's neck, leaving a trail of kisses before he nibbled on the male's neck for a moment before he stopped. Leon kicked his own shoes off before he sat up slightly, unbuttoning his shirt and sliding it off. Leon kept up his appearance and had various tattoos on his body. He may be a bit slim and tall, but he had tones muscles, especially when it came to his abdomen.

There was an obvious six-pack. Once getting his shirt off, he smirked down to Peter, gently tugging at the tutu he wore. Yeah, Leon was too drunk at this point, but he didn't care. He was going to get some action, that was another way he looked at it. Even if it were with another male.. He would probably forget, that or his friends will rub it in his face and he will deny everything.

Out Of Character : XP I like it haha

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff