Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ARTIFACT PRP] Bros ( Kettil / Shun / Hel ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Lucyal rolled 2 100-sided dice: 75, 47 Total: 122 (2-200)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:56 am
"I would love to use this blade against actual enemies!" Hel cried as she smashed another hole through a ship for them to pass. She was actually hoping they'd run something alive but...maybe no such luck? The closer they got to the spire though, the heavier it snowed, but...

"Hey!" Hel suddenly exclaimed. "I think the wood is getting weaker the the further we go!"

DMG: 72
SHIP HP: 396

Quote:

The closer you get to the spire, the weaker the wood becomes, which makes it easier to break through!

You now roll 3d100 - 50

Blade Kuroda

Blade Kuroda rolled 3 100-sided dice: 49, 55, 37 Total: 141 (3-300)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:36 am
Shun only grunted once more in response. This blade was far too unwieldy for him, personally. Hoisting the weapon up yet again, he brought it down against the wood. It was also tiring to be swinging this thing around, much moreso than it would with his usual weapons of choice.

Damage:91
Ship: 305

Pales

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pales rolled 3 100-sided dice: 10, 45, 29 Total: 84 (3-300)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:43 pm
~~~  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:47 pm
Kettil underestimated his swing and hit his portion of wall rather weakly, "Damn. Still got through though!" He laughed cheerfully. Always gotta see the bright side.

"I kinda want to learn how to build like this, it seems pretty sturdy!" Sturdy would make a good basis for a home, right?

"Next time I vote we check the surrounding area's weather.. Cause this is cold work," Kettil grunted as he tried to wind up for another swing.

DMG: 34
HP: 271

xLucyal

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lucyal rolled 3 100-sided dice: 6, 31, 56 Total: 93 (3-300)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:05 am
Hel looked back at the grim, and just from years of battle experience could tell that the grim was getting worn down. He just wasn't built for this kind of thing, just like how she wasn't built to be speedy or stealthy. "Hang in there, Shun!" She cheered, still pretty up-beat despite the fact she couldn't feel her fingers holding this ridiculously sized sword anymore. "Maybe you need to start doing some weight training, ya?"

She then turned to Kettil, only after slicing through some planks. "I can show you! I know how to construct ships in this manner!" She grinned at him, and then laughed. "I am not certain we could have predicted the weather for these things!"

DMG: 43
HP: 228

Quote:
You're getting closer...!

So now roll 4d100 - 50

xBlade Kuroda

Blade Kuroda rolled 4 100-sided dice: 58, 58, 26, 47 Total: 189 (4-400)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:13 am
The chill certainly wasn't really helping with all of this either for that matter. Shun just quietly grumbled along as Hel and Kettil bantered some. With a grunt, he swung the blade at the ships once more, sending a large chunk of wood flying out. The wall creaked dangerously. He had a feeling it would break very soon.

Damage:149
Ship: 79 (fixed hp. it somehow gained hp with pally's post >_>)

Pales

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pales rolled 3 100-sided dice: 65, 54, 22 Total: 141 (3-300)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:19 pm
(Kettil is secretly in league with the ship and is healing it instead.)

(WRONG DICE WAY TO GO MUSCLE MEMORY...)  
Pales rolled 4 100-sided dice: 36, 60, 64, 2 Total: 162 (4-400)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:20 pm
"I shall willingly give myself to your tutelage." Kettil saluted briefly before he turned toward the Ship and gave it one good blast with the hammer.

Kettil gave a small grunt at the idea of not being able to predict the weather, "I guess that is right. Would be nice though? There's gotta be someway to prepa...Oh who am I kiddin'. I'd just run headlong into it anyways," he laughed a bit rubbing the back of his neck.

DMG: 112
SHIP HP: 0  

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:10 pm
"As you should." Hel grinned, and as Kettil broke through the last ship, showering the trio in wood chips and splinters they now had a clear path to the stone spire. Hel took a moment to try and force her frozen fingers to let go of the sword, and eventually the cumbersome weapon dropped into the snow. The reaper then rubbed her hands vigorously against her vest, and stepped through the snow and up to the stone spire.

In a little indent within the stone spire, was the artifact.

The wingless valkyrie reached the spire, and briefly stilled to stare at the artifact before she reached for it. The reaper took it into her hands, and looked it over before she turned and held it above her head.

"I GOT IT!" She exclaimed loudly with a wide grin. "It looks like like the image within the scroll! This is it!"

Upon removal from the stone spire, though, the snow started to fall harder and heavier, and increased intensity with each passing second. "Now we can return hom--"

A wind started to pick up and then sweep through, and soon it was blizzarding like mad within the dome. The roaring of the wind and snow drowned out any words that Hel tried to say, and soon everyone found the snow rising, above their knees, above their waists, and their chests, and it was burying them until it was nothing but white.

The white faded, along with the cold, and the trio would now find themselves in the middle of the stone circle that had portaled them to the snow covered cavern.

Hel blinked, staring around a bit wide eyed before she looked at her companions, and then at the artifact in her hands.

"...YA!" She whooped, pumping one fist into the air.

Quote:
All done!

THANK YOU <3

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:16 pm
Once they had finished breaking through, Shun tossed the heavy blade aside and let out a breath. Enough of that nonsense. He needed a moment to recuperate after that, leaving Hel to reach the stone spire and get what she needed. Apparently the artifact was there after all, so their journey was not for naught.

Moving over towards her, he peered at the artifact to see what it was exactly. He didn't get a huge chance to do so as they were quickly buried in a mountain of snow.

If they didn't find a way out, they'd freeze to death here. Or suffocate from the snow. Either or. Thankfully, they weren't buried for long. The reaper blinked as their surroundings shifted back to the stone circle. It seemed they were back out of wherever they just were.

"Hmph."

Pales

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items