Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
County of Kent ~ England Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aɢε Ɲιηє Fυтυяε Hσɢшαятƨ Sтυɔεпт Hαʟғвʟσσɔ

Will looked over at Sawyer when she babbled about not having other kids to hang out with. So she wanted friends? He was still confused as to how it was his job to get her a friend. He didn't even have his own friends. He glanced back at the guys, who were creeping ever closer. His attention was forced back to Sawyer when she said he tasted like strawberries. What drugs was she on? She said she was a sin-esth-estic? He worried even more about the bizarre child who apparently tasted sound. What the hell?

All at once, Will watched one guy grab Sawyer and pull her against his body, preventing her from screaming. He opened his mouth, ready to do the same, but a rough hand covered his lips and pinched his nose, preventing him from breathing properly, much less screaming in terror. He lifted his hands to claw at the strong arm holding him, but the other arm wrapped around his belly, forcing him off his feet. Sawyer was struggling too, which was good. He was trying to remember what his father told him to do in case of abduction, unfortunately his brain felt like it was slowing since he could hardly breathe. He kicked hard, feeling his foot slam into something hard just as he was violently apparated away. Oh lord that just made him feel like barfing.

Once they landed, he looked around, trying to figure out where the hell they were. He had to try to get free. When the man loosened his grip, Will took a deep breath, swinging back to kick hard into the man. Oh god that hurt, but luckily, the man crumpled a bit, and the blonde was able to push himself away. "Let us go! HELP WE'RE BEING KI---" His voice was stolen as a rough piece of rope was pulled into his mouth, stealing away his voice. After his mouth was tied, the man held tight to his thin wrist, so Will kicked out again, before the man growled out "Stupefy!" and the boy crumpled to the ground. The man angrily dragged Will into the dilapidated house, gruffly telling the other man to do the same with the girl. Once inside, Will felt his hands being tied, then the man bound his ankles, mumbling about not being kicked. He tossed Will onto a couch, then yelled at the other about writing up a ransom. Joy, they wanted money.

Devlyn Maycry

Yᴏᴜ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ
Dᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ, I ᴄᴀɴ’ᴛ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴇᴛ
I’ᴍ ᴀsʜᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I’ᴍ ʙᴀʀᴇʟʏ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ
Aɴᴅ I’ᴍ ᴀsʜᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ
I’ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
Aʟʟ I ᴏᴡɴ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀɪᴅᴇs I sᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴɪsʜ ʟɪɴᴇ
Aɴᴅ I’ʟʟ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ... ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɢᴏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style
                                                                              And they all got the same heartbeat, but hers is falling behind
                                                                              Nothing in this world could ever bring them down
                                                                              Yeah, they're invincible, and she's just in the background

Sawyer screamed into the fabric/tape when Will was stupefied.
                                                                              She couldn't believe these stupid men were doing this to them.
                                                                              She was dragged kicking and screaming (though her noise was muffled and dull from her gag), into the house and then tossed onto the couch with her arms bound behind her back. She glared at the men, daring them to do anything to them with her eyes. If she had been able to speak she would have told them that they tasted like boogers and that they were going to regret this the minute Uncle Elli found out where they were and what had happened.

She heard them mention a ransom and struggled even more. She was not going to be put up for bid like some stupid show horse or something!
                                                                              She was a child and she did not have a price label plastered to her forehead!

"Before we send the ransom, we should rough them up and take pictures so their richy rich parents know we are serious about this. We don't want them thinking they can just contact the authorities and their babies will come home safe." The other man nodded at this sentiment and glanced at them with a malicious grin. Sawyer glared, which promptly gone a back hand smacked across her face, sending her small body crashing into Will's.
                                                                              She whined and struggled back to a sitting. She was screaming every bad word she knew at them through the gag, but she honestly didn't know too many and the gag was muffling every sound she made. The man just chuckled and smacked her again, making her scream when one his rings cut a slit into her face. "Come on John get the boy. I can't do all the work!

Sawyer slammed her foot up into the man's groin while he was distracted,
                                                                              and he crumpled for a second from pain. She grinned in success,
                                                                              but almost immediately he was back up. He grabbed her by her arm and tossed her across the room in anger. Her arm bent and made an odd popping noise as she hit the wall, and she whimpered in pain. Tears were now streaming down her cheeks and the man was grinning down at her.
                                                                              He lifted her by her injured arm, making her scream into her gag.
                                                                              He tossed her back onto the dirty couch and quickly snapped a picture of her with the bleeding cut on her face, her obviously dislocated arm,
                                                                              and the tears. She wanted to be angry, but now she just hurt, and she was terrified. She glanced at Will with her tear streaked face.

I wish that I could be like the cool kids
                                                                              Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in
                                                                              Cause all the cool kids, they seem to get it

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:20 pm

Will felt himself laying in an odd position, but he couldn't do much. After they threw Sawyer beside him, he felt the spell lift from his body. He squirmed around, struggling to sit up. Once he was sitting up somewhat, he looked around, searching desperately for something to use to free himself. The only conceivable weapon was on one of the guys' belt, so it'd be impractical. Though, it did seem like they were in a house of some sort, so maybe there was a kitchen. Will's eyes widened in shock when he heard one guy say they should rough up the kids, then send pictures to their parents. That was terrible! He glanced at Sawyer, just in time to watch her get slapped hard across the face.

He was trying to brace himself for pain when the guy beating Sawyer told the other, John, to get him. "What you reckon we do wiff 'em when we're done, eh? Just leave 'em here to whimper like ickle babies?" The taller of the two men grabbed Will by his shirt collar, forcing him to stand, Unfortunately, Will wasn't entirely steady, since his ankles had been tied together, but John didn't care. He closed his hand into a fist, then swung upward, slamming his knuckles against Will's jaw. The force knocked him off his feet, throwing the boy back onto the couch hard.

As soon as Will felt his head begin to clear, John yanked him back to his feet, this time by grabbing him by the hair. Will struggled to keep the tears from his eyes, glaring as hard as possible at the man. Unfortunately, John didn't seem to care a bit. "Lookit 'ere, 'e thinks 'e's brave like 'is daddy, innit he? Daddy's 'ead auror, but you prol'y can't even do magic to save your skin, can ya?" He cackled, glancing at the other man before pulling out his wand. Will struggled, but was still being held up. He begged silently for any sort of accidental magic to escape him, but it didn't seem to be happening. Just as John lifted his wand, the other man slapped it away, shouting that he couldn't do too much damage if they wanted pay. With a grumble, John threw Will to the floor hard, making his head swim. He was forced back up to his feet and thrown against the nearest wall, pictures taken while he struggled to keep on his feet. After the pictures were done, the other man pushed Will onto the couch, where the blonde closed his eyes to try and hide his painful tears.

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:47 pm

Sawyer was amazed Will could still put on a brave face in the face of all of this. The man raised another threatening hand, and she immediately cowered into Will, terrified. This, of course, only made the man chuckle. He turned away and quickly penned a letter before attaching the picture he had taken of her. He seemed to copy the letter and attach the picture of Will,
                                                                              before addressing the letters and sending them off with two owls.
                                                                              She gulped, staring at the men. Were they just going to sit there now until a ransom was paid?

She glared at the man, struggling against the rope around her wrists and screeching into her gag as loud as possible. Apparently she was being annoying enough that the man ripped the tape off her mouth and glared down at her. "What do you want you stupid brat?" She glared at him as hard as she could. She hoped she looked tough, but she probably didn't seeing as she still had tears falling down her cheeks from the pain.

"You're a stupid ********. You just sent ransom letters to our family, but Uncle Elli is gonna come and kill you for hurting us. He's best friends with Will's daddy, and he has killed people before!" She shouted, making the man chuckle condescendingly at her. She had realized only after they had mentioned it that Will's daddy was Darcy Bennet, the head auror and as Uncle Elli put it 'the least incompetent auror in the department'. In her mind that counted as a best friend to him.

"You're Uncle Elli is an auror too I take it? Well guess what midget they aren't vigilantes. They can't kill outside the law and kidnapping is not a death penalty." Now it was Sawyer's turn to burst out laughing. She was laughing so hard she almost snorted. When she had calmed down enough to answer, she only grinned.

"You really are a stupid ********. Uncle Elli will ******** kill you for hurting me, and you're a goddamn moron if you think you're gonna survive this. Whether you get your ransom or not you're gonna die!" The man rolled his eyes and shoved the tape back over her mouth.

"You're a stupid little b***h and I would kill you if I didn't want your grand father's money. I only untaped you cuz I thought you were gonna pee on my couch or something." She glared harder, but she was pretty sure she had gotten him a little scared at least. She wasn't kidding though. Uncle Elli would kill them.

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101

CaraMiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:00 pm

Will watched the men pen their letters, the guys mumbling about what numbers they wanted to price the kids at. Somewhere in the argument, they settled on five thousand galleons. Who even had that much money? He squirmed around a bit, cringing at the pain in his jaw. He looked over with wide eyes when Sawyer started shrieking. What in the hell was she thinking?! He watched in terror as one of the men ripped Sawyer's gag out. She screamed at him, and the blonde glanced between her and the other two guys. Maybe she really was on drugs...

She was talking about her uncle Elli being best friends with his dad, and Will lifted an eyebrow. His dad's best friend was Magni, wasn't it? He squirmed a bit more, grumbling against his own gag. Good for him, the man removed his too, which was beneficial, since it was hard to breathe like that. "Don't you talk to her, you.... you boob! I know all the rules of the aurors, and they can for sure take you to Azkaban! A-and that place is worse than death!" He frowned, trying to seem braver than he felt. He wanted nothing more than to hide in his bedroom and be hugged by his dad, but instead, he'd managed to get himself kidnapped. In other thoughts, he seriously wondered where Sawyer learned her insults. He'd have gotten his arse whooped if he spoke like that! The man resumed insulting poor Sawyer, and Will grit his teeth. "You shut your butt, guy! My dad and goddad, plus her uncle, apparently, are gonna get you! They're not gonna let us be kidnapped!" He squirmed violently, trying to free his hands, but just ended up scratching up his wrists. "You already got kidnapped, you dumb s**t! Your damn parents can't save you just because you wish they could. Stupid kid." Will glared, though the man was right. All he could do was sit here and hope. He probably wasn't magical at all, and he'd be stuck here forever. His dad had a new wife and they'd been working to legally adopt Ray as a Bennett too. Will was just the grumpy kid hiding in his room all the time. The blonde turned his head away from Sawyer, trying to hide his worried tears. She was probably scared too, right? Or was she genuinely unafraid?

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:24 pm

Despite her brave talk, Sawyer was still utterly terrified. She knew her Uncle Elli was coming for her but she didn't know how long it would take and this hurt so much. Her shoulder was starting to tingle and go numb and her face stung so much. She watched as Will stood up for her and tilted her head.
                                                                              How could he stand up for her? He barely even knew her! It was one thing for Uncle Elli coming to rescue her, he was her uncle and he loved her despite how he liked to act. Will barely knew her, he had no reason to stand up for her and it was basically her fault this had happened. If he had never said his name they wouldn't have even wanted him!

She blinked when he turned his head away from her. The men were currently ignoring the two of them since they were being quiet. She scooched across the couch and bumped her good shoulder against him gently. She wished she could tell him it was gonna be alright, but one her mouth was gagged and two she wasn't positive it was going to be alright. Since she couldn't say anything or do much of anything, she just flopped against his side and hoped that was comforting.

It was at least comforting her.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:47 pm

Will glared half-heartedly at the man who secured the gag back into his mouth, the man shoving the nine year old into the couch once more. The blonde grunted quietly, but let his body sink into the musty cushions. The girl beside him was squirming about, so he turned to look at her, a dullness in his usually fiery gaze. Honestly, he wanted to fight, but being unable to move, paired with the aching pain from the bruises he surely sported made him feel a little less up to the task. All he could hope for now was that one of them displayed magic on accident or the kidnappers slipped up. Either would be a surefire way to alert the aurors to where they were trapped... if even they had received the letters yet.

The blonde lifted an eyebrow curiously when Sawyer moved closer to him. Any other time, place, or person would have Will scoffing and moving away, but here, there was no real concept of personal space right now. He exhaled heavily through his nose when she bumped her shoulder into him. Was she wanting a hug? If so, he'd have no real way of comforting her. He shuffled a bit, grumbling quietly to himself as he did. Not like he could be heard anyway. The two men were in another room discussing how to get their ransom without being captured, so they probably hadn't noticed the kids moving at all. Once adjusted, Will nudged her back with his shoulder, bright blue eyes rimmed with pink. He was going to try to act brave, since apparently he was wrong about her being brave... or he was right... he still wasn't sure about this girl.

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:53 am

User Image🍳🍴
INARA KAVERI AMIN

8 years || London Primary || halfblood
”dust child”

The cold February wind had turned to rain faster than expected.

Underneath the jungle gym, curled up on a bench and wrapped in a rain jacket and boots was a little girl and a kitten.

“We’ll go to the sandwich shop once it stops raining,” Kiah whispered to the kitten tucked in her shirt. “So think about a piece of ham.”

She could feel the kitten’s tiny shivers even as she shivered herself. Kiah looked out into the pouring rain—more than February usually brought—looking for a rainbow in the tirade. She hoped the rain wouldn’t uncover the hole she had spent the last few hours digging— she had buried Plum under the roots of a nearby tree. As she squinted at the spot, she wondered where she would one day be buried. Plum had come from America, lived in three homes before, then come with Kiah’s mother, Anasuya, to England, where the old cat had two more homes. Now her final resting place was in a park, not even at home. She was buried so far from her birthplace. Kiah hoped it would be a good final resting place though.

At some point Kiah fell asleep, the small pulse of Plum’s last kitten tapping against her own heartbeat. They slept through the storm, partially sheltered from the rain under the play structure, and curled against a giant duffel bag nearly as large as Kiah herself.

She dreamt that her ma was returning to Sat-baba’s home. Even in her dream she could hear her Jeddi and Jedti’s voices: ”She needs to go.”

In her dream, her Ma was happy with the Malakars, and her stepsiblings Zinnea and Zulien were happy without Kiah around and no more strange things happened. Her step-grandparents were kinder and everything was well. Yes, this was what Kiah wanted. If this was what happened, then running away was the right choice, and this was all worthwhile.

When Kiah awoke, it was warmer than she expected—her ears and fingers were burning with heat. She noticed someone standing over her, but he didn’t look like a police officer. She greeted him tentatively, but with a friendly smile. Her voice was parched and dry, but she did her best. “Oh…hello!”

setting The park near the Malakar House, February 2054 || with kitten, Mr. Police? guy?
appearance 4’2”, frail and delicate looking || wearing warm knit sweater with jeans and boots
status cold

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
About that night
The bugs and the dirt
Why were you digging?
What did you bury
Before those hands pulled me
From the earth?
🍴🍳
~”Like Real People Do” by Hozier. Cover by Chase and Sierra Eagleson.

addaellis

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces