Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:02 pm
User Image
    Shrugging it off when Madlyn apologized. "Nah, it's cool. They were always fighting. Even before my dad cheated on my mom, I kinda saw it coming." Ashton said and rubbed his arm with a fake frown. Crawling up on her bed he crossed his legs and ruffled his fingers threw his hair. "I don't know what I would do. Probably go home, and be sad that I moved back here for no reason." Ashton said while he laughed at himself, oh gosh he was such a loser. Watching her move the hair away from his face he let out a small sigh. "So how has life been with you?" Ashton asked with a slight smile.

ooc;; sorry this was a bit short! i had to hurry so i can get ready for camping.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:06 pm
uncaringx

User Image
Madlyn ♪♫♬ ✤ ♬♫♪ Linn ♪♫♬ ✤ ♬♫♪ Healey

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Madlyn nodded gently, "At least you had the idea in mind to prepare for it." She shrugged and then watched him crawl up onto her bed. God, he was sexy! She cleared her throat and looked at the television to get her mind off that thought before she smirked. "Awe, I was hoping to get you all sad and then tell you I was Madlyn, but... My mom ruined that plan." She looked to him and then her smirk died down when he asked about life for her. "Well... My dad died from a heart attack... It has been rough on my mother but I try to be there as much as I can do she doesn't feel lonely or depressed..." She admitted. "Other than that, life is alright." She shrugged.

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
〖《 OOC: --- 》〗

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:26 pm
User Image
    Shrugging for the hundredth time today, Ashton nodded. "Yeah I guess so." Laughing at the girl he shook his head. "The second you told me you 'didn't know a Madlyn'! I was gunna go home and cry!" Ashton laughed, he was actually glad her mom ruined her little idea, cause he'd probably start crying right at her front steps. Resting his elbow on his knee he rested his cheek on his fist. Listening to Madlyn speak his eyes widened a bit. "Gosh.. I don't really know what to say." He said and wiped his hand over his face. "I'm sorry Maddie." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. Getting up he crawled over to the girl with a smirked. "Hug me." He chuckled squeezed around the dog that was on her, wrapping his arms around her, he looked down and smiled. "I missed you." Ashton admitted.

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:03 am
uncaringx

User Image

Madlyn smirked slightly, "Awe." She laughe some, "Poor Ashton." She pouted playfully and then giggled. She took off her hat briefly to push her hair back before she placed it back on her head. Though, she shrugged softly, "No, it is fine." She smiled softly. "I am just glad he wasn't suffering anymore..." She let out. She watched him crawl over to her and she raised a brow when he said hug me. That made her think of those weird movie scenes. She laughed some as he squeezed around the dog and huffed her. She hugged him back. "I missed you too." She had a smile on her lips. "Though, when you said hug me... I totally thought of those weird movies where the guy was like 'kiss me'.." She laughed at the thought. "I don't know why, just the way you said it." She shrugged.

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:51 pm
Squeezing the girl when she hugged him back, Ashton smiled. He missed Madlyn, it was good to be back her. Really good. Letting go of the girl he rose a eyebrow, how was that weird? Laughing at the girl, he rubbed the back of his neck with a smile. "So what are you trying to say? You want me to kiss you?" Ashton smirked and winked at the girl, just to go along with his joke. Sitting back down, Ashton crossed his legs again. "Cause that's sure what it seems like." Ash chuckled and moved his hand over to Yuri and rubbed her belly, looking around the girls room he stopped at her alarm clock and checked the time. Gosh he was hungry. "Um, so since it's like almost 2 you maybe wanna go get some late lunch? We could use my moms car. I have some money so I can pay." Ashton asked rubbing the back of his neck with a smile, he didn't know if Madlyn didn't trust him due to how long it's been since they've talked.

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:47 am
uncaringx

User Image

Madlyn laughed some and shook her head, "Hell no. Weirdo." She pushed back from him and rolled her eyes. "Kissing my old best friend? Psh, weird." She shook her head again and looked at her television for a moment before she looked over at Ashton when he spoke. "Umm... Sure, we can." She shifted off her bed and watched Yuri quickly get up and jumped off the bed, running towards the door of the bedroom. Madlyn laughed some at her husky, she was too cute. Madlyn moved over to her dresser and she pulled out socks, hopping as she put them on then moved to her closet and grabbed her converse before putting them on and tying them. She stood tall and let out a breath, placing her hands on her hips. "Ready!" She smirked.

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:03 am
User Image
    Smirking when she disagreed to kissing him, he dramatically fell back on the bed when she pushed him. "Oh you know you what to." Ashton said as he sat back up, smiling when she agreed to them going out to eat. He watched her get up and put some socks and shoes on. Jumping off her bed when she said she was ready, grabbing her hand, Ashton pulled her out of her room and out to the living room. "Bye what ever your name is, sorry I forgot it! We're leaving to get some food!" Ashton said before he walked out of Madlyn's house. "Any new food places here?" Ashton said squeezing the girl's hand before letting go of it. Crossing the street, he walked a few houses down the road 'til him and Madlyn got to his house. Walking into his house he looked around the house. Where is his mom? Walking to her room, he stuck his head into the door. "Mom?" He said and looked at his mom who was sitting on her bed reading. "Yes hun?" She asked and took off her glasses. "Can I.. Uh, take the car?" Ash asked. "For what?" His mom asked and got up from the bed. "So me and Madlyn can get food?" He answered. "Madlyn? Your old friend from elementary?" His mother smirked and stepped out of her room. "Mommmm." Ashton wined. "I just want to see her for a minute! I'll let you take the car, no worries baby." His mother said and looked around for the girl. Smacking his hand to his forehead, Ashton sighed loudly. God this woman was embarrassing. Maybe Madlyn will run off before his mom finds her.

ooc;; sorry im god modding, i didnt want to make the post short and have it boring. "/ sorry it was a bit sucky too.

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:39 pm
uncaringx

User Image

Madlyn rolled her eyes, "Don't." She let out. "It would be like kissing my brother. That is weird." She cringed softly and gasped as her hand was grabbed and she was pulled out. She couldn't help but to laugh at what Ashton said, what a way to say goodbye. She followed him to his house and she fixed her hat. "Honestly, no. They made a couple of the same ones, so they are all competing for customers." She laughed softly. "Though, they finally made an Olive Garden closer to us instead of driving forty five minutes or more to get to it." She smirked then coughed and spoke, "Hint, hint." She laughed softly as she entered his house after him. She let him go do what he was doing and she walked around the house, wow, so many memories in here too. She smiled softly as she entered the living room, her hands at her sides and she looked at everything. God, it was so crazy being back in here. Though she soon heard his mother's voice and she smiled. Madlyn sort of hid and waited until his mother passed before the female went after her and hugged her from behind, "Hey, sexy momma!" She let out with a laugh.

〖《 OOC: You are fine. ^^ Barely even a god-mod <3 》〗

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:58 pm
User Image
    Letting out a sigh, Ashton placed one of his hands on his heart. "I have been friend zoned." He said and pretended to wipe a tear. "Actually, sibling zoned." He smirked and ruffled his fingers threw his hair. "Are you trying to get me to take you out for dinner?" He asked, wasn't Olive Garden expensive? He had just gotten friend zoned and now he was taking her out to dinner. "Do they have a to go? I don't wanna sit down at eat there." Ashton said and walked out of the hallway behind his mom. His mom looked around for Madlyn, she was way to excited about it. But once she felt the girls arms around her, her smile went huge."Oh Madlyn!" She said before turning around and grabbing the girls face. "You have grown into a beautiful young woman. So gorgeous." She smiled. "Mom." Ashton coughed, "I don't think she wants your hands all over her." He added and rubbed the back of his neck. This was a bit odd. "Shush Ash. How have you been hun?" His mother snapped, making Ash put his hands up in defense, walking over to the corner of the living room he checked up on his rabbit, Thumper. Yes she was named after the bunny from Bambi. "Hey sweetie pie.." Ashton said and stuck his hand in the cage to pet her. Might as well kill time hanging out with his bun.

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:20 pm
uncaringx

User Image

Madlyn smirked and shook her head, "I was only joking. This is a lunch, not dinner. Besides, it isn't like its a date or anything. Just two friends catching up." Alright, maybe she did friend zone him a bit right now. Though, it had been a while and they had a lot to catch up on. Madlyn's brown eyes looked at the woman when she turned around and she was instantly met with hands on her face and she laughed softly, "Thank you~" She let out happily, though she heard Ashton and she smirked at his mother's response. Oh, feisty! "Oh, such a feisty momma." She joked. Sure, Madlyn was a gorgeous girl, but she was still that immature girl she once was when they were younger, she was just... Worse now. She smiled to the woman, "I have been alright. Same with my mom. It has been rough since my dad passed away, but we are making it. How have you been?" She questioned as she placed her hands behind her back and she looked over towards Ashton who was putting his hand in a cage with a bunny in it. She shifted her attention back to his mother and smiled.

〖《 OOC: - - - 》〗

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:34 pm
User Image
    "I think I just got friend zoned again." Ashton mumbled and went back to petting his rabbit. His mother on the other hand was having the time of her life with Madlyn. She laughed and moved her hands from the girls face. "How else would've Ashton been made?" Ashton's mother said with a laugh. "That was ******** disgusting mom." He said and pulled the rabbit out of the cage and onto his lap. "Quit complaining." She said and went back to the girl. Hearing how she was made her frown. "Aww sweetie. I'm so sorry about that." She said and hugged the girl. "I'm doing a lot better since the divorce, I think I'm a lot happier here then I was there. Maybe I could go visit your mom while you two are out." She said and turned to her purse where her car keys were. Grabbing her keys with probably a million key chains on it, she set them down for Ashton. "Come on Thump, lets go get you a carrot." Ashton said to his rabbit and picked her up and walked to the kitchen.

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:40 pm
uncaringx

User Image

Madlyn laughed hard at what his mother said, "Oh that was perfect!" She grinned. Oh man, now that she was older she could really understand this woman's sense of humor. She looked over towards Ashton, "Oh don't be hating. At least she can get some~" She smirked and then looked to his mother. She shook her head, "Oh no, it is fine." She reassured the woman, but was hugged. Madlyn hugged her back gently. She listened to what she said about the divorce. She nodded, "At least you got out and knew it was good for you." She nodded. "Oh! Yeah, my mother would love that! She has been rather lonely lately and tends to need me around a lot. It would be great for her if you visited her." She chuckled softly then she looked at the keys, oh my, so many key chains. She giggled softly and watched Ashton go to the kitchen with his rabbit. Awe, how cute!

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:55 pm
User Image
    Walking into the kitchen he listened to the two catch up and rolled his eyes about Madlyn commenting about him not getting any. "That's because I've been friend zoned!" He yelled from the kitchen, walking to the fridge he grabbed the rabbit half of a carrot and walked back to the living room. Sitting down on the couch, he held the carrot for the rabbit and petted her with his other hand. "Oh I defiantly will. Maybe you will be able to go out more often and I'll keep her company, I'll need some too with Ashton gone." She smiled. "Yeah maybe you could go right now." Ashton added, hopefully she wouldn't take it as a 'get out so I can leave' like it really was. But Ashton wanted to go out and eat with Madlyn. Once Thumper finished her carrot and started to lick his fingers he pulled them away. "Hey you punk! Quit licking me." He laughed and brought the rabbit closer to his face. "You're such a butt head, but I love you." Ashton said in a baby voice, kissing the top of the rabbits head, he cuddled up with it and waited for his mom to leave. "Alright. I guess I can go now, You still live at the same house?" She asked and grabbed her phone out of her purse and pushed it to her pocket. Yes she was leaving!! Getting up from the couch, Ashton walked back over to the rabbit cage and set Thumper back in. "You be good okay? Don't kick your poop out of the cage." He said tot the rabbit and closed the cage. Walking over to the coffee table he picked up the car keys.

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:06 pm
uncaringx

User Image

Madlyn laughed uneasily, "Oh, did you think you'd get some from me?" She called back to Ashton. She rolled her eyes slightly then she took off her hat and ran a hand through her hair before gently ruffling it. Madlyn looked back to his mother and she hummed softly and nodded, "Maybe so, I can only hope." She nodded and giggled softly, putting the hat back on her head before she placed her hands behind her back. She looked back towards Ashton, raising a brow as she watched him with his rabbit. She blinked and tried not to laugh as he was baby talking the animal. Awe, too adorable! She grinned, "Awe, so cute Ashton." She spoke in a baby voice to him then she looked back to his mom, "Ah. Yes ma'am. The same house, same everything. Literally, nothing changed other than a few things." She admitted with a slight laugh. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and answered a few of her friends before she exhaled slowly and then put her phone away when she was finished.

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:18 pm
User Image
    Ignoring Madlyn's question about him getting some from her, he went back to his rabbit. Obviously if Ashton could get some from her he'd take it. Madlyn was beautiful, and her attitude made her ever so sexy. "Well, I'm off to go visit your mother! Have fun doing.. What ever you're planning on doing. I can't tell with what you two keep talking about. At least use a condom." Ashton's mother said and closed the house door. Ashton laughed and shook his head because of his mom. "Gotta give some love to the only girl that likes me." Ashton shrugged and played around with the car keys. Man he needed his own car. "So, Olive Garden? Can we get it to go please." Ashton begged, the inside of the place was too classy and quiet. "We can come back here and watch Netflix and eat!" Ashton said cheerfully. Netflix made him happy.

YesterdayTodayForever

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas