Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Zoe's big ol' plot thread!]___[Goddess seeking God Mate!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:23 am
Friends! Friends for Nyeshi. c:

I'd like to offer a god on friends only basis - Primitus.

Prim himself is a polygamous boy but in this case he has a goddess mate, and needs to learn gods unrelated to him aren't out to hurt him or his. He taught Hakuna'jina about life as a God, and he has a line of cubs in his wake because he's generally a sweet lug who wants to help - be it to help mothers have cubs, or to simply be a kind male who lets girls walk all over him.

He needs to learn gods aside his father, brother, and Hakuna won't eat him, and he's not afraid to get wet or let anyone cry on him if needed.

For a mortal friend I have Seito.

Seito was enslaved by her father as a cub and escaped at adulthood with her brother, whom wanders seperately. Seito is a soft spoken, shy, tender lioness for her trials whom would sooner offer Nyeshi someone to talk to and possibly roam with, and she might be able to teach Seito if she wished. Seito also doesn't mind much, so she might even handle wet days well and still stick around.

I HAVE OTHER SOA TOO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR AND I MIGHT HAVE SOMEONE.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:32 am
NovaCracker

Prim himself is a polygamous boy but in this case he has a goddess mate, and needs to learn gods unrelated to him aren't out to hurt him or his. He taught Hakuna'jina about life as a God, and he has a line of cubs in his wake because he's generally a sweet lug who wants to help - be it to help mothers have cubs, or to simply be a kind male who lets girls walk all over him.

He needs to learn gods aside his father, brother, and Hakuna won't eat him, and he's not afraid to get wet or let anyone cry on him if needed.

Seito was enslaved by her father as a cub and escaped at adulthood with her brother, whom wanders seperately. Seito is a soft spoken, shy, tender lioness for her trials whom would sooner offer Nyeshi someone to talk to and possibly roam with, and she might be able to teach Seito if she wished. Seito also doesn't mind much, so she might even handle wet days well and still stick around.

I HAVE OTHER SOA TOO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR AND I MIGHT HAVE SOMEONE.

Hooray! Nyesha would like them both I think <3

Shall I set one up for her and Primitus? And if you don't mind could you set one up for her and Seito? c:  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:38 am
Zosie
NovaCracker

Hooray! Nyesha would like them both I think <3

Shall I set one up for her and Primitus? And if you don't mind could you set one up for her and Seito? c:

Sounds good to me! c:  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:53 am
HI ZO. o vo SO....I have a lot here.

For Tamba
Bedoier might be a good friend for her! He's a sweetie, and very playful when he's not around his mother. (His mother has him falling back into old gentlemanly ways.)
Daima-tii-mlei is a very sturdy, no-nonsense Guardian who joined the pride to help protect it from anything like the tragedy that occurred because of Mysmyr. (Her former mate was one of the cubs whose parents Mysmyr killed.)
Silens'ara is a former Aikanaro'hini Arca'an (knight) who joined with his mate (the first 'pale demon') and a Pilgrim they'd fallen in love with. He's a very...quiet sort, but he values others and doesn't go out of his way to avoid social situations. Just because /he/ isn't inclined to talk a lot doesn't mean he won't listen to those who do.
I also have a number of rogues for pilgrimage RP I can toss at you, if you'd like!

For Marakaraka
I have a group that a couple others are also part of that travels around wherever their paws take them, that believes that love is free and shouldn't be limited. Elua is the defacto 'leader' and is a sweetheart who loves everyone and everything and has never found herself able to hate another. She finds beauty in everything, and has been known to flirt with everyone that's old enough (at least until they express they don't like it, and then she stops and talks as normal). Camael is something of the 'warrior/guard' sort, but he's found that there is beauty and love wherever he walks, and is best friends with the plant-wise Anael. Also traveling with them lately is the grandmotherly Habibu'mwanga, who has more to her than she talks about, and Rio, who really just wants a quiet day without his 'nemesis' Zaku annoying him and trying to ah...'drop the bomb' on him.

For Livna
I have Maisouchi, who has his adult name...but is trying to find his way home. The Swamps he was born in he found burned and desolate, and now...well, he's just not sure what to do. He was slave to a crazed Aikanaro'hini member for a time, after finding an ancestral gravesite his father told him about, a gravesite that both agree needs kept a secret and protected.
Ficha is a fellow Pilgrim who...idefk what I'm doing with her. She's a Seer (Al-hattal spawn), and she's very...quiet and serious because her mother needed a lot of help when Ficha and her siblings were growing up because of what was done to her in the Mizimu'tungika.
Nin is yet another Pilgrim, and actually Maisouchi's half-sister! She's a bright, cheerful girl, despite the scarring on her back from where she couldn't escape the fires that ravaged the swamps when she was a cub. (She was one of those who needed rescued.)

For Nyesha
Friends! I can offer them, mortal and immortal! Ekundayo is a wandering lioness who is sweet, upbeat, and loves singing and storytelling. She's sticking near the seashore for the moment because of a friend.
Maisha is just a big giant fluffball who loves making friends and has been stumbling his way through being one of the rare fertile hybrids. He lives around a watering hole with his two best friends: his equally fluffy heterosexual life partner and a grouchbutt.
Hakuna'jina is the Goddess of Perseverance, and she's very...straight-forward, stubborn, and a combat-junkie. She has a streak of compassion and maternal instincts, though, and hates when creatures mess with those who are defenseless.

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:32 am
Das Tor

For Tamba
Bedoier might be a good friend for her! He's a sweetie, and very playful when he's not around his mother. (His mother has him falling back into old gentlemanly ways.)

For Livna
I have Maisouchi, who has his adult name...but is trying to find his way home. The Swamps he was born in he found burned and desolate, and now...well, he's just not sure what to do. He was slave to a crazed Aikanaro'hini member for a time, after finding an ancestral gravesite his father told him about, a gravesite that both agree needs kept a secret and protected.
Nin is yet another Pilgrim, and actually Maisouchi's half-sister! She's a bright, cheerful girl, despite the scarring on her back from where she couldn't escape the fires that ravaged the swamps when she was a cub. (She was one of those who needed rescued.)

Awesome! Can we focus on these ones ATM? c:

With Livna, maybe she could meet Nin and freak her out a bit and be weirdly interested in her scars?

Edit: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24534009

And then she can lead Maisouchi back home? That means I can choose her adult name, too!

If I set up the two with Livna, do you mind setting up with one with Tamba? Then we can focus on other stuff after so we don't have too much going on? c:  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:54 am
Zosie
Das Tor

For Tamba

For Livna

Awesome! Can we focus on these ones ATM? c:

With Livna, maybe she could meet Nin and freak her out a bit and be weirdly interested in her scars?

Edit: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24534009

And then she can lead Maisouchi back home? That means I can choose her adult name, too!

If I set up the two with Livna, do you mind setting up with one with Tamba? Then we can focus on other stuff after so we don't have too much going on? c:

SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY. @ vx;;; was really, really tired after work yesterday. Fall and Winter are not kind to me.

And that could be entertaining, with Nin and Livna. (And the thing you mentioned via PM could happen!) And Maisouchi would very much appreciate a guide back home. ; v;

And I can def set up the one with Tamba! 8] Miiiiiiiiiight take me a little, but I can do it!

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas