Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:57 pm
Safaia

@Po: Come to Tianxia?? >> *tempts* I can backlog something for sure though~!

I'll just go ahead and post her for joining. <3 Should I start something, or do you want to? O:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:01 pm
Safaia
Could you start something?? <3 You can imply that she was summoned if you want : D

Link for Zia!! Zia may have to "persuade" Xun Li that the performing/planning the performance is fun, or just assume that Xun Li feels the same way. Inner turmoil/confusion of fun. xd  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:21 pm
User Image

Hey Saffy! I have a Pridelander girl whom I've like...never RPed and am looking for some plottage or just basic RP for. smile She's pretty special to me so yea. I know she's G7 but Ia m gonna be RPing her like she just aged into an adult since I've never RPed her before. XD

She's a fun loving gal who wants to have fun and adventure. She wants to get out and see the world some day but needs to get over a small fear of leaving all that she knows and is comfortable with.

Safaia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:17 pm
hi. hey, were you at all interested still in the family making a caravan to the pridelands? XD I know that's an old idea, and I kind of dropped my ball around soa.

I'd still be interested in doing that though. :3

Safaia

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:47 pm
Safaia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Some RP with my pair o' young lovers, seperate or together~ Vogel (male) is a bit shy when he's not with Bryne (female) but they're both over-all really kind (though Bryne is more of a rough and tumble "We can always spar?" kinda lady). Lol, idk, general RP?
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:55 am
Safaia
Annchen

I would love to! This sounds terrible, but I'm not sure if racing is dice or what, wu set that up...;; *fail* What do you think? <3

Yes, I think it was some kind of dice set up... Rigth... The players take turns rolling dice and the first one who reaches 20 is the winner. Both get to roll the same number of times, so the second roller could win it the first one reached 20 and the second reached 22... What number you roll depends on species.

Cheetahs: Roll 3-7
Hyenas: Roll 1-3
Lions: Roll 1-4
Leopards: Roll 1-4
Wild Dogs: Roll 1-4  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Rikalani

Business Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:00 am
Safaia

I have a wandering rogue lioness -points to sig- and she is pretty much a blank slate! Personality-wise, she's outgoing and confident. A seasoned traveler, but she's not crazy in the sense that she lives on the wild side. And as a traveler, she can deliver messages, run errands beyond pride boundaries, or just act as traveling bard smile  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff