Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Saffy's Plot Thread - Looking for Tianxia RP (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:39 am
I'd love some Simi x Maawio RP.

User Image

<-- old cert

Maawio is olddddd. She has babies everywhere and used to talk to Mufasa when she was young so they can remember some older days together orrr... She can help him remember something? IDK, I just wondered if her age would be of any use ICly? c:  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:46 pm
Safaia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So I've been thinking about this for a while, but I've been reeeaaally thinking about sending this girl to the Tianxia. I think it'd be interesting for her to meet him since she's a former DW (I'm assuming he is as well based on his lines). I think it'd make for an interesting encounter, at the veeeeery least. > u>

User Image

Polette
Crew

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:08 pm
For Tianxia stuffs, I have this guy:

User Image
He is all 'SEMPAI NOTICE MEEEE' @ North House. And has a grandiose dose of pride. >,> But is really just kinda unsecure underneath it all. He is a single-pringle.

Aaaand:
User Image
Happy little performer cheetah.

Tehehe, I'd thought about sending Yuna to Tianxia... It just might be a matter of her coming accross it. Or something, IDK.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:18 am
For any of your messengers:

User Image

A race, just for fun?  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:11 pm
Ugh I am such a fail, let me start some rps I owe and then I'll get back to all of you!!! <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:33 am
Hello Saffy

I offer up my Tianxi for you. She's a messenger for the West House. I will post an image of Xun Li asap once I get back from work.  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:47 am
With Kiwara in the Pridelands I can offer her up for RP with any of your boys. ^ w ^ Perhaps Tau meeting someone who's been a rogue all/most of their life would be interesting?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:13 am
I'm still combing through the listings for growings and certs, but here is Xun Li.  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:48 pm
Okay. I started up rps so I'm going to consult these new postees!

Polette

I think this would be a fantastic idea. He ICly still has his jewelry, and I assume that Wei would have it even not on her image...so he'd recognize her immediately! I'm sure he'd have lots of questions for her, what she thought, ect, especially since Bam has no idea what happened to his family. He was a guardian previously but wants to be more helpful so that's why he's in the South! SO YES. 8D

F a y t h - x

Aaah. ;~; I wish I had someone higher up in North. My most high-ranked is just a Scout, working towards Ranger...but I would be happy to use Avani's political weight if you did want to officially move him there?? I'm open to ideas.

Maowu is adorable, I have a feeling she'd be pretty popular. >u>

For Yuna info...I use Mio's familiars Die (maned wolf) and Tishtar (waterbuck) to find recruits, but I can be flexible in other ways too! <3333 Aaah Tianxia.

Annchen

I would love to! This sounds terrible, but I'm not sure if racing is dice or what, wu set that up...;; *fail* What do you think? <3

Dame NightFury

Xun Li would be wonderful. <3 I don't really have a good reason for her to send a message, but that doesn't mean that I can't rp with her! Hmm...actually, I may rp Zia with her, perhaps setting up some fun little performance night??

Lightning Shadow X

Hmm, Tau may not be super nice to her but that might be good for him to really realize his biases, so yes!

Let me know if any of you want me to start any rp threads or anything. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:50 pm
Skye Starrfyre
Nyneve's sister has recently joined the Tianxia in the West house and I would love for the two to reunite!

Also, perhaps Zia and Yue could meet? As another recently joined member he's going to try and learn all that he can about his new home. I am sure he would be fascinated by her collection of jewelry too. He also knows a storyteller that has fascinating tales of the outside world too.

OR maybe Jasisi has secretly admired her for a while? Sees her chatting with the stranger and interjects in the name of making sure she's safe? /silly things Even if it doesn't pan out it would mean plottings and RPs to put towards future things for either of us. XD <3

Jasisi could also go in the direction of Kisura too for flinging or otherwise... Although her father might >( every time he saw him for a while.

Aaaaand I'm going to stop there for now. XD <33

As for youuuu, you give me too many ideas. XD We should start with Zia and Yue!! I think it would be cute if Jasisi had a crush on herrrr awwww ;0; She should break his heart and Kisura sweeps in...idk. /has so many lions ahhh!  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:59 pm
Safaia

IDEAS ARE GOOD, RIGHT?

I would totally be up for crush resulting in heartbreak and anything that happened afterward too! Heart break builds character, doesn't it?

Jasisi: /strongly disagrees >(

*totally shoves his opinions aside* >.>

Definitely okay with starting out with Zia and Yue, though! Would you like me to start something out for them? Would probably be sometime tomorrow since it's almost past my bedtime here at the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:46 pm
Safaia

I think this would be a fantastic idea. He ICly still has his jewelry, and I assume that Wei would have it even not on her image...so he'd recognize her immediately! I'm sure he'd have lots of questions for her, what she thought, ect, especially since Bam has no idea what happened to his family. He was a guardian previously but wants to be more helpful so that's why he's in the South! SO YES. 8D

Awesome~ : D! Should they meet in the rogue lands, or should I have her come to the Tianxia?

Polette
Crew

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:24 pm
Safaia

Dame NightFury

Xun Li would be wonderful. <3 I don't really have a good reason for her to send a message, but that doesn't mean that I can't rp with her! Hmm...actually, I may rp Zia with her, perhaps setting up some fun little performance night??

Either sounds good Safi! Is it easier for you if I start the rp or vice verse?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:01 pm
Dame NightFury
Safaia

Dame NightFury

Either sounds good Safi! Is it easier for you if I start the rp or vice verse?
Could you start something?? <3 You can imply that she was summoned if you want : D

@Po: Come to Tianxia?? >> *tempts* I can backlog something for sure though~!

I'll start something for us Skye!

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:39 pm
Safaia

Lightning Shadow X

Hmm, Tau may not be super nice to her but that might be good for him to really realize his biases, so yes!

Heck sounds funny to me, Kiwara will be very confused and maybe a bit sassy about the treatment but it's probably best he learn about his biases as you say. xD

Want me to start up a thread?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces