Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Plots] You're The One That I Want~ (Open!) Stormborn added! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:37 pm
I think we briefly spoke about Nguvu and Kibaazi as a companionship and him offering her protection / finding someone to protect after losing his position in the Bonelands. I am still totally up for this and I'm cool with having it go any way after. I'm willing to plot extensively for a long mate plot or to have drama or just a passing thing <3.

(Also I'm totally listening to that song now. )  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:33 am
Zosie

Yay, I wasn't sure if you were still interested but we should definitely start up a RP between them C: Want me to start?

Light Atago

That would be amazing! C: Mirashi would be fascinated by the idea of tasty waters or meats, comparing them to her own crafts. She might even offer to help Dagny a bit, but I would 100% be up for them having crafty discussions >3

Did you want me to start?  

Velveteen Angel

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:32 am
Velveteen Angel
Zosie

Yay, I wasn't sure if you were still interested but we should definitely start up a RP between them C: Want me to start?

Light Atago

That would be amazing! C: Mirashi would be fascinated by the idea of tasty waters or meats, comparing them to her own crafts. She might even offer to help Dagny a bit, but I would 100% be up for them having crafty discussions >3

Did you want me to start?

I would love it if you could start. I shouldn't be around much this weekend, but I'll get to it during the week! :3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff