Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Plots] You're The One That I Want~ (Open!) Stormborn added! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:52 pm
This is a rotating plot thread! I'll switch this around when I get the itch to RP another SoA.
<3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:55 pm
User Image

Theme Song Waiting For Superman / Daughtry

Personality:
A healer, Kibaazi was blinded by her former pride and is therefore very suspicious of all prides. She can not see anything, not even shapes. She is stubborn and determined to be self-sufficient, but she cannot hunt and lives off scavenging when she is alone.

She found love in a mate, who has since then disappeared (OOC: Owner is not on Gaia). She is determined that he will come back to her though, and remains near the area that they set up the den. The months have stretched on though, and no one has returned. She is left waiting, getting skinnier and skinnier and more, and more depressed.

Plots Wanted

- Legitimately, I want someone who finds out what happened and who tells her to move on. This can be done nicely, or it can be done harshly. She just needs someone to tell her that he isn't coming back.

- Someone to help her. She can't hunt, she can't support herself alone. She needs either a companion or a new mate.

- A new mate. This will be a long process, as she won't move on from her old mate quickly, but I want her to find love again <3

-

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:56 pm
User Image

Personality:
Cini is a brave little ball of fluff. He's a bit reckless because he just doesn't know why he shouldn't be, and loves to play-fight. He would never try and hurt someone though, that would be mean.

As he grows, he will become very much a lover, not a fighter. He will still be able to knock someone down if they cross him though.

Plots:

Friends to grow up with! Cini is the fourth generation of one of my favourite SoA bloodlines, so I desperately want to play him ;D

Cub plots! Getting into trouble, picking a fight with someone, saving a damsel in distress ect.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:00 pm
User Image

Personality:
A bit huffy and a bit grumpy, Ishara knows what she wants and is out to get exactly that. She loves her family with all her heart but as the only girl in a litter of boys, she tends to spend time off on her own a lot. She has a bit of an issue with people calling her fat, and while she's not a great fighter, is not about fighting if someone calls her that.

Plots

- Interactions! Cub plots! Friends!

- Ishara is a seer and I would like plots in which she uses these visions. I want them to develop early in her life, and be quite severe. As she grows up, she will learn to control them a lot better.

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:02 pm
Quote:
User Image
Liran | Single | Freeborn (-> Reaver)

Liran is....well, he's different. He is a lithe, quick moving fighter but he...sings. All the time. Music is his life. He came to the SB with his brother and his brothers mate (Mira, below). His family is super important to him, and so he would follow his brother anywhere.

He is thrilled at the idea of making a place in the pride, but he'll never take the way of life all that seriously. The fights? A fun game. The Vikings? A fun trip into the rogue lands.

He'll always give his all, but his heart is never quite a viking.

Looking for:
Oh god, everything. I love Liran and want so many plots for him.
At the moment, I'm mostly looking for gen. RP!
Get him established into the pride.

Quote:
User Image
Mirashi'kaa | Taken | Freeborn Perfumist

Mirashi barely notices people. She's dedicated 200% to her craft (perfumery). She was part of the Dawn Walkers before they disbanded, and was a well experienced perfumist there. When it disbanded, she struck out on her own and somehow two males tagged along. One of them calls her his mate but she doesn't know what he's talking about.

She is not the most socially 'normal' creature, and will outright ignore people or sass them if they interrupt her. Get her talking about her craft though? She lights up and won't stop talking.

Looking for
- Big burly men to try and woo her. These will fail, mostly because she will just shut them down
- Other women to get to know, perhaps those who are fighters/priestesses ? She would be interested in their strange way of life.
- People to buy her perfumes! She rarely charges for them, giving them away, but imagine - pretty smelling vikings.

(No long-term romance offers)

Quote:
User Image
Diya'ali | Single | Reaver

Diya grew up in the Ukuucha'wafalme but was never interested in having a harem. Leaving for his adolescent quest, he left and knew he was never coming back. He lived in the rogue lands for a while, learning to take care of himself.

He is a serious, determined male, and wants to be the absolute best. Yeah, this boy is striving for War Lord some day (but I seriously doubt he'll ever reach it).

Looking For:
- Training buddies! Doesn't matter the gender, though females would get a raised eyebrow.

- Ladies to try and woo

- Duels! All the duels. Pls.

- He can do Join-Challenges! Hit me up.

- Vikings! Outside pride Rps! I want him to become captain some day, so he needs all the interactions he can get.

- Thralls! He wouldn't be outrageously cruel, but he'll be firm enough that they'll definitely know their place.

- Mate? This is a bit iffy at the moment. He has a fling lined up, and flings are more likely for him at the moment. So flings are A-OK, mates I'll be a bit more cautious of.

Quote:
User Image
Nav'hian - Taken - Freeborn

Nav'hian is an old man now, grumpy and set in his ways. When his pride disbanded, he took his favourite female (his wife, and love) with him. As he's growing older, he got worried that he would be unable to protect her, and so he chose the pride of warriors to take them in.

He is completely unaware that his wayward son, Diya, is also a member.

Looking For:
- Other old men to sit around and grumble with. Old man pity party, yes?
- Friends. Mostly Bromances. He had a good friendship with the leader of his home pride, and misses having a good guy friend to chat with.
- Old man stuff. Yelling at cubs to quick mucking around, lecturing people, telling stories of the 'good old days'.

Quote:
User Image
Kisukari | Single | Thrall

Kisukari is an opportunistic female. She demanded to be taken back to the pride by a wandering Reaver, thinking that she could woo and romance her way into a position of power. She's a thrall though. She hasn't quite figured out what that means yet.

She was raised a princess and is damn sassy that she is in fact a princess. She'll soon become more cautious once she realises what her position is, exactly.

Looking For:
- People to get angry at her for not knowing her place
*I don't mind if she gets injured. Permanent injury is fine, just nothing too debilitating.

- Cubs to boss her around! As she is a thrall, it'll be a huge blow to her ego that she has to listen to young ones.

-People of higher stature (Reaver or above) to attempt to woo.

- Thralls to make friends with.

- Also, Thralls to explain the realities of being a thrall to her.

- Someone to teach her to fight? As a thrall, it's not really recommended, but she wants to challenge for her freedom some day. She's an extremely poor fighter though.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:05 pm

Velveteen Angel

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:27 am
(Is this open...? I can delete my post if it's not!)

For Kibaazi, I can offer Xavier to tell her, rather rudely, that her mate's not coming back! He's also a bit of a jerk with a heart of gold, so he'd be wiling to help her whee He may or may not have his son, Datura, with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:55 am
Andranis

It is indeed open! No worries C:

I'd love that! I'd like someone who would give her a bit of tough love! The fact his son might be there would be awesome c: (Datura is...freakin' adorable.)

She would be completely unaware that they are gods as well XD

Velveteen Angel

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:07 am
Sibling rp with Cini and Mchumba?!?

Maybe just some play sparring or saving a damsel! I could throw in one of my lioness rogues to.. Trip over a log or something. XD and they both go running over to help her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:12 pm
I believe I own Ishara's brother Luka . He has also been rolled a seer... So they can be seer siblings who share their visions with one another? Or something?  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:39 pm
tani duh!

That sounds fantastic! 8'D I love the idea that they try and help someone who is clearly not in danger, haha.

CaliWolfe

Luka is indeed Ishara's brother! However, I believe he went with Dad, and she stayed with Mum. We can backlog before they get split between the parents though! C:  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:26 pm
Velveteen Angel

Alright, sounds good to me. :3 Will you set something up for them or shall I?  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:34 am
CaliWolfe
Velveteen Angel

Alright, sounds good to me. :3 Will you set something up for them or shall I?

Could you? C: I wanna catch up on my tags, so that'll be my focus atm, but I can start one after that if you'd like!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:19 pm

heart

Velveteen Angel

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:01 pm
For Mirashi:

User Image

I would love for her to meet Dagny! I plan on having Dagny "grow up" to be a dedicated "brewer" of tasty mint water or treats or bits of meat. It would be great for her to meet a dedicated crafter, maybe they could have business exchanges? XP Dagny knows how to fight, and her mother wants more than everything else to be a reaver, so they could discuss that? I THINK THAT SHOULD WORK. XP  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff