Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
The story behind your username Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ending-solace

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:25 am

My username doesn't really have a story to it per-say... I like to think I'm a writer so when I come up with usernames, screen names, what have you, I pick words that I think sound appealing together.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:10 pm
Elysia Windbourne
Artistic Wizard
Hey, long time no see smile
I'm thinking about reading those books again, I need a good summer book.

Waterkin
I think your name sounds really mysterious! Like it could belong to a mermaid, or a sprite or something of that ilk :3

hey what you up too tho  

Element_princess03

Bubblehead0987654321

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:41 pm
With my username, I and many, and I mean many other accounts with similar names but I couldn't remember the passwords. Stinked. My first account my brother made for me. So, to make it easier, I just did like i always do, bubblehead , and just started from 0 on the keyboard to 1. I also made the password easier for my simple brain. cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:40 pm
Bubblehead0987654321
I hate that 'oops, what's my password' feeling c:

ending-solace
Nice c: Do you write a specific genre?  

Elysia Windbourne

Cleric

Vivid_Kiss

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:43 pm
my username is from an anime called aikatsu, though I want to change it to something as a memorial for my older brother.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:45 pm
Elysia Windbourne

Nice c: Do you write a specific genre?

Mostly I write fantasy I suppose, some sci-fi too, but I dabble in all the genres here and there really. I like to try all of them at least once, it feels like good practice at least.
>w<;

ending-solace

Elysia Windbourne

Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:56 pm
Vivid_Kiss
I'm sorry to hear that about your brother.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:59 pm
Elysia Windbourne
Vivid_Kiss
I'm sorry to hear that about your brother.
its okay.  

Vivid_Kiss

BagaSherry

Friendly Citizen

12,150 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:08 pm
hmm, my user name was very easy to understand
as my Real Life name was Sherry Tan Xxxx Xxx
and i always did on something stupid and bla x3
and Baka was stupid in Japanese, and Baga sound like Baka

That's how i get my user name "BagaSherry" blaugh emotion_awesome emotion_facepalm

And i always use ""晓灵-XiaoLing" as my nickname on internet 3nodding
It's was one of my favorite Character i create of my novel.... i mean, essy, errr nop, what ever, i'm not sure how to explain it xDD
It was an old story back to schooling time, but i did stop writing after i start working sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:52 am
User Image

Chawklet Thundah was a name that my friends gave me and I have liked it so much that I use it for almost anything. I honestly do not know where they came up with it, but it is rather cool aint it?

User Image

User Image  

Chawklet Thundah

Sparkling Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Emotionless Knight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:59 pm
I was just thinking about what my best friend had said a while back when he was still alive. He said I was cold as ice as if I were a robot yet when I showed my heart it was of a warmth he had never seen before in a person. He could never tell what I was thinking unless I announced it. In my eyes he was like a knight in shinning armor to all of his friends and his girlfriend, as if he had the code of chivalry engraved in his heart. I wanted to become like him and still strive to be like he was. The emotionless man and the wondrous knight were the best of friends and forever will be. I dedicated the name to him and the friendship we shared.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:04 pm
Almost 8-10 years ago, I ate pudding once before playing DotA with a friend from high school. We won about 100 games in a row after that and I blamed the Puddi. =D  

TehPudding

Friendly Noob

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kitana Lui

Wrathful Mystic

19,650 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:34 pm
My username is actually a japanese name given when I was kid. By the fellow officemates of my mother which are japanese people. Although my real name is angelica, they call me Kitana, made up of two words which are Ki and Katana, Ki means spirit and Katana means japanese sword = Spirit of the Japanese Sword.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:11 pm
This username wasn't even chosen by me lol. I'm using my irl friend's account. It's all mine now and I've been trying to come with a new name.  

Starri Ari

Dedicated Gawker

A Nice Salami

Aged Member

8,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:34 am
I came up with the name 'Edallag' when I was thinking of what to call my fan page on Facebook. Edallag, if you know anything about Pokémon and can spell things backwards *really* good, is Gallade backwards.

Before this, I was AssNinja4759, which was a tribute to my old online MMO gaming days, and Richard Onii-chan, which was what most people who I heavily befriended ended-up thinking of me as.

Why Gallade? Because simply, I always enjoyed Gallde both for who/what he is, and his BASED movepool. He has enough variation to cover all of his weaknesses, has enough speed to get around most 'mons, and I simply trust no other Pokémon in my Nuzlocké runs. EVERY run I've done without a Gallade, I lose. He's just like, my bread and butter, and personally I enjoy him more over than Gardevoir, who is over-hyped, over-powered, and needs to be nerf'd.  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff