Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sex Education Guild

Back to Guilds

Know your body, love your body, be safe, be healthy, be wise. 

Tags: Sex Ed, Birth Control, LGBT, STDs, Pregnancy 

Reply Sex Education Main Forum
We're hitting our one year "Update"

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bellektra

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:47 pm
I truly appreciate all of the wonderful feedback from the first post I made. A little update. I actually should've broken up sooner with him but it happened about 7 weeks ago.

He was becoming verbally abusive, so I told him I didn't want to hear it anymore. When I was up for a permanent job he was super supportive, but when I didn't get the job it later become "I'm sorry" and mind you I didn't repeat myself but I was still bummed out about it he said "get the f@#$ over it." When I hung up on him he tried to claim that he was trying to "say" get the F@#$ over it you'll find something better and you're way better than that job. stare whatever.

He kept a lot of stuff from me. Like his kids, a job which I helped getting him to, his life in general, we went out once. (and yes! I should've seen this coming from a mile away) Our last conversation consistent me being half asleep while he called me. Still in his pissy mood. I told him to stop yelling at me and hung up on him. From then on I didn't talk to him for almost two weeks. We had made a mutual agreement that if there was no contact in between for two weeks consider the relationship over...almost hitting that 2 week mark he calls wanting to see me, and I straight out told him it was a bad idea, especially since it was 10 pm. I especially don't know how aggressive he gets when something like that happens...

Anywho, I became a lot happier since that happened. I got off of my awful birth control pills and my friends set me up on a blind date. The guy I met hasn't had a relationship in close to 5 years. I was the same way till I met Mr. Dbag...this is actually pretty exciting for me, and he knows my situation. So far I've been able to actually be myself for once and laugh at his quirkiness. I go with him to the gym and go to game night with friends. Although Mr. Dbag was never jealous when I wanted to be with friends. I'm glad the guy I met now want to actually be around me with my friends and not completely hogged up. (If that makes sense smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:52 am
Glad to hear that you're happier and healthier now!  

LorienLlewellyn
Captain

Quotable Informer

Bellektra

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:45 pm
Thanks! That means a lot to me smile  
Sex Education Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items