Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Deep Kiss of Winter. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:25 pm
Alyson looked up at Conrad and then nodded. "Thank you . . ." she murmured, too tired to argue about wanting to do things on her own. Too much in pain to even think of trying to walk to the couch herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:05 pm
With a hum of an affirmative, Conrad lifted her up into his arms and took her to the couch. "You're welcome." He replied tucking her in all nice and comfortable. "What movie would you like to watch?" Conrad asked. "Oh! Wait! I have to get the books first!" He traced to the common Library getting different books some thin, and a REALLY chunky book. He'd work her up to that one, it was heavy.

"Okay! I'm back!" Conrad huffed putting the books in a neat pile at the end of the couch. "Which Movie would you like to watch?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:15 pm
Alyson's eyes widened when she saw that obviously heavy book. "Er . . . do we have the Jazz Singer? I loved that movie. It's amazing. The switch from silent films to Talkies. It's like there's another person right on the other side of the screen actually speaking to you!" she said, smiling. "But seeing those shows on the television at the store! That's even more amazing! And they're in color! It's like it's really right there in front of you!" she said, loosing her anxiety over the book and gushing instead about the amazing advances of technology.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:08 pm
Conrad chuckled. I do have the Jazz singer, I also have The Kid, The Cabinet of Dr Caligari, Six different version of Phantom of the Opera, the latest one they made into film is a LOT better to be honest. Wings, the Passion of Joan of Arc. And a lot more. . "  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:12 pm
Alyson's eyes widened. "Oooh! You have Phantom of the Opera?! I heard about that! My friends and I were planning on going to see it . . . but . . . but then I . . . well . . . complications arose." she said, growing from excited to rather morose. All her friends . . . she'd likely never see any of them again . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:34 pm
Conrand nodded a little. "Hey, it'll be okay. Who knows, maybe they have descendants? We could look them up?" He suggested hoping to make her feel a little better at least. He didn't know. "Oh! Have you heard of Nosferatu? I got that movie too. It's about vampires."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:45 pm
Alyson nodded. "Yeah, I watched it. It was okay. The plot was a bit weak though. I preferred reading Bram Stoker's Dracula to watching that movie though." she said, sighing. "It just didn't live up to what I saw in my imagination when reading that book. Dracula was so . . . suave and the Nosferatu just . . . weren't." she said, blushing a little. Yeah, she was a bit of a vampire fangirl. Not that she had ever thought that they were real . . . but well . . . becoming a ghost had opened her mind to quite a few possibilities.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:20 am
Conrad smirked. "Yeah it was a bit. . . bland. And totally not what we're like at all. Ooh~ I should show you Van Heilsing! It's sort of like Dracula's story but from a Hunter's point of view." He smiled. "Oh~! We should watch the Lord of the Rings series and Avatar." He started gushing. "Oh! And Disney movies~"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:40 am
"Lord of the Rings? Avatar? Disney? What?" Alyson asked, head tilted in curiosity. "What are those?" she asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:05 am
((Oh dear. . . XD ))

Conrad chuckled. "Disney is a company that makes cartoon movies. I kind of. . . acquired them, from Ryan's Bride. She has them all. Once we watch the Jazz singer I can put them on from the first one to the current one they've made." He suggested.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:10 am
((Well there were small cartoons out I believe, but I don't think the first big feature didn't come out until the 40s.))

"Oh. I dunno. I didn't want many cartoons. They seemed . . . a bit too strange." Alyson said, making a bit of a face. She had enjoyed her books and dancing far more than watching many cartoons and movies on the big screen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:17 am
"Then don't go to the Valkyrie Compound on Disney Night." He warned. "Or they'll make you bellow out the songs." He shuddered. "Poor Ryan. . .They made him sing the male parts. . .He still tells me how they made him over to look like the perfect prince. . ."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:24 am
"I'm sorry. I just don't really know much about movies. I only saw a few of them." she said, rather embarrassed. "Do you think these . . . um . . . Disney . . . movies are any good?" she asked, rather curious still.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:36 am
Conrad shrugged a tiny bit. "I think some are yes. I haven't seen many of them. But I really like the one about a chinese girl who saved China." He replied thinking about it. "And she's all about being independent. She reminds me a bit of you actually." He smiled. "There are a few nice movies. I'm sure you might like one or two. I'm not sure. We could have our own. . .private movie night finding which ones you like?" He muttered shyly sort of asking her on a date.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:46 am
Alyson blushed a bit, realizing what he was doing. "That . . . that sounds good." she said softly. "I . . . I wouldn't mind a m-movie night." she stammered out.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games