Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Deep Kiss of Winter. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:21 pm
Instead of responding to Conrad's question, Alyson had one of her own. "How come you can hear me and they can't?" she asked curiously, floating over to him and sitting upside down, her dress staying in place, but her hair was hanging down out of her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:29 pm
"I don't know." Conrad replied. If his heart were beating. . . He'd be blushing but his heart was still. . . Damn. . . Yet he knew he could watch her all day. "Maybe it's because my brother's are mated. . . I know. . . I know witches will see you. . . I don't want witches here, they'll try to make you cross over. . . They'll try to kill me." He sighed then spaced out, the voices taking over again for a moment. All the people he ate. He turned his eyes to Alyson again. "How did you die?" He asked, curious.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:56 pm
Alyson had gone back to putting books back on the bookcase and looked over at Conrad at his question. "Hm? Oh, I was murdered." she said as though it was the simplest thing in the world. "So what's your deal with you and . . . um . . . them?" she asked, jabbing a thumb at the doorway where the brothers had left. Well, if he was going to ask her questions . . .  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:01 pm
"I was a vampire hunter." He said chuckling darkly. "When I was human. I found out the Vampire who turned me out of revenge had turned my brothers only days before and had been looking for me to turn me too, but I got to his mate first. Killed her. Then he turned me and left me to fend for myself." He sighed. "I spent the last three hundred ish years continuing to rid the planet of vampires. . . but I can't kill them. They captured me six days ago and put a bind on me so I couldn't kill them. Then they imprisoned me here."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:05 pm
Alyson frowned. "So . . . you'd murder your own brothers?" she asked softly, focusing on the bookcase, trailing a hand down the spines of the novels she had there. Hm . . . a murderous, crazy vampire was stuck in her house . . . that wasn't fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:07 pm
"No." He said. "Not if I'm Lucid." He added. "I'm so rarely lucid that I don't know if they're even real anymore. . . I'm not even sure any of this is real. This could be the memory of one of my victims." He sighed hugging his knees. "I find that I can think around you though. My mind feels. . . clearer around you and I've no idea why. And I don't like not knowing things. I feel uncomfortable."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:44 pm
Alyson frowned. "So . . . I help you . . . maybe you could help me. I'll let you stay here, this can be your room, but you're only allowed on this floor. Second floor and the basement are no-nos. And don't break my stuff. And if you're gonna stay here then . . . you gotta keep other people from coming into the house too. And in return . . . I'll try and figure out why I make you think clearer. And . . . maybe you could help me find a way to be human again?" she asked, seeming a bit embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:54 pm
"Then how will I get to the kitchen to get my blood?" He asked frowning. "I can't leave this place, my stupid brother's have enchanted it so I can't step foot out the door to hunt." He frowned. "And how can I help you clean this place up and keep people out if I can't go to the ground floor?" He sighed. "I won't break your stuff, or try not to. . . And I suppose I could help though I might not know what I'm reading." He added frowning.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:35 pm
Alyson frowned. "This is the first floor . . ." she said with a confused look on her face. The kitchen's on this floor. So . . . um . . . no problems then?" she asked, seeming a bit leery that he might flip out on her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:44 pm
Conrad frowned. "Is it?" He asked. "I don't know much about this place." He admitted. "I was drugged heavily when I came here." He picked up a book on ballet and smiled. "But I guess now I know I can go get my blood." He stood and gave her a little pat then went to the kitchen..  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:00 pm
The pat on the head freaked Alyson out and after standing there dumbstruck for a second, she raced after him. "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Wait a second! How did you touch me?!!" she asked, eyes very wide. She was extremely weirded out by the whole thing.

((Sorry for not replying to more. I'm still trying to get my sleep schedule on track, and I was at my bf's house for most of today. As it is, I'm heading to bed now. *hugs*))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:15 pm
Conrad shrugged. He thought it was amusing. She was confused. So was he. But it didn't matter. "No idea." He replied opening the fridge and taking out a bottle of blood downing it with no problem.

((It's okay sweetie, sleep well.))  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:44 pm
Alyson pouted. "That's not even remotely helpful!" she huffed before flying off to go research how to live again. She didn't want to talk to the annoying vampire right now if he wasn't going to be helpful!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:49 pm
Conrad chuckled softly as he drank the blood. "Oh no." He called too loudly. "I'm about to trip over, I hope I don't break anything~" He added. Of course he wasn't being helpful. He didn't know why he could sort of touch her in the first place. But she was fun to tease a little. And the face she made when he teased was adorable.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:54 pm
Alyson stiffened and slowly floated out of the floorboards as she fixed Conrad with a death-glare. "You break something and I will open all the windows in this place and flood it with sunlight." she hissed angrily before sinking back down and going back to searching for a book that she hadn't read yet in her 50 plus years of being dead.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff