Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Deep Kiss of Winter. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:17 am
Conrad heard the noise and chuckled as it was joined by noises of hissing and multiple things being broken. They sounded valuable too.

"THE HELL IS GOIN ON?!" Marcus roared over the noise. At the sound of the clock going off they'd thrown themselves at the walls knocking over chairs, vases and other breakable items.

"I've no idea!" The younger brother hissed. "That noise is horrid!"

The older brother, Ryan, turned to the grandfather clock. "It's. . . it's a grandfather clock. You idiots." He hissed then stalked to Conrad's room. "Brother we have blood."

"Is it from the body of my enemies?" Conrad asked eyes narrowed.

"You won't be drinking from the flesh anymore-" The brother replied only to get blood spat in his face.

"Then I don't want it!" Conrad hissed. "Get away from me! I want to see the spirit again!"

"The spirit?"

"Not this again~!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:23 am
Alyson, however, was not as amused by the sounds of things breaking. "They're breaking my things!" she gasped, horrified. "They're breaking my things!!" she exclaimed, rushing off to try and salvage the situation. What she saw made her very sad and had she been visible, her whole color scheme would have paled. She stared sadly at the ruins of her stuff before wind began to whip around her as she grew angry. She flew to the clock. They hadn't liked this noise. So she set it to seven, let it chime, set it to eight, let it chime. Over and over the clock chimed, Alyson pushing the hours one after the other. A great wind was blowing through the house as this happened. Papers blew off of desks, even the chains that were holding Conrad down rattled in the wind. Alyson was angry. She wanted these vampires out of her house!!! "Get out! Get out! Get out!" she muttered to herself as she continued to reset the clock.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:35 am
Conrad saw her! A woman! She was angry! "It was your fault! you scared them!" He cried.

"Who's fault?!" The older one hissed hands over his ears.

"Her's! She scared you! but you brought me here!" He growled.

"What are you blabbering about?!" The second hissed.

"We should put him under." The third suggested.

"NO!!! I can't see her if I sleep! Go away leave me be with her! Stop scaring her! You're making her mad!"

"You're mad!" Two of the brother's hissed together.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:42 am
They weren't leaving! Why weren't they leaving?! Leaving the clock stuck on midnight, Alyson made her way back to the room, her hair billowing out as if caught in a great wind. "Not welcome! Coming into my house, chaining a crazy vampire to my bed, breaking my things! Get out! Get out! Get out! Get out!" she was screaming now. Partly to herself, partly to the intruders. Forget pulling the books from the bookshelf, she knocked down the entire bookcase, pushing it towards the ones who were the cause of all this in her eyes. The three vampires who couldn't see her. She wanted them out! Suddenly she got an idea. With a flick of her wrist, a wind came through and caused the curtains to billow open letting the sunlight stream in. Only on one side though, the side that would cause the three brothers to have the most sunlight. She grinned. Surely this would make them leave!  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:52 am
The Brother bellowed in pain as the curtains opened. They then traced away. Conrad tried to move away from the light. Keep it from hitting him. "Spirit!" He cried. "Close the curtain!" He grew panicked knowing the more he reacted the more blood he used. The hungrier he got. The more easy he succumbed to the effects of the drug. Where was the spirit? The beautiful one he saw for just a tiny moment. Just a moment he'd seen her. . . why?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:58 am
As soon as the three vampires left, Alyson's rage faded and the wind died down allowing the curtain to fall shut once more. She seemed drained, and not quite sure of what had just happened. "Oh . . ." she murmured softly, noticing the tipped over bookcase. "Oh dear . . ." she murmured before working quickly to try and right it. With quite a large amount of effort, Alyson was able to push the bookcase upright and she frowned, noticing the books scattered all over. "So much work to do. So much to do . . ." she murmured, sitting cross-legged on the ground and putting the books back. Most of the titles suggested that the book was on the subject of dancing . . . which many were. Specifically, they were on ballet dancing and Alyson was very sad to see quite a few with their spines broken from the fall. "Here you go, I'll just put you back in your homes. It'll be okay." she spoke to the books, another bad habit that she'd picked up since her death. She seemed to have completely forgotten about Conrad even being there.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:09 am
Conrad breathed a sigh of relief. The curtain was clothes. . . and the books were moving. If he tilted his head again. His eyes narrowed again and smiled. Just. . . He could just see her. "Did you lose your temper?" He asked hoping she could hear him. His rare moments of sanity. They seemed to be frequent now. . . But he watched her, as if transfixed and the more he stared the clearer she became. She was pretty. His eyes widened. Pretty?! Argh! He turned his face away and pouted. No. He wasn't going to submit to his brothers, besides she was a spirit. . . She was a spirit. . . He could stare at her prettiness and not worry about anyone hurting her. He hoped.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:14 am
Alyson gave a start as she was addressed and she turned to see the vampire on the bed. He was . . . looking at her! "How can you see me?" she asked curiously. "How come you can see me sometimes . . . but not others?" she wondered out loud. She shook her head and with some concentration, ceased to be invisible. It seemed obvious that it was no longer needed now. "What's the point of being invisible, when someone's able to see you anyways?" she huffed to herself as she went back to putting books away, making sure to sort them in just the way she liked.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:23 am
Conrad's eyes widened. She was beautiful. "The light." He said after he could work his mouth. "If the light of the moon or the sun hits your form just right I can see your silhouette." He replied. "Um. . . I'd be careful provoking my brothers." He added. "They might bring in a witch to remove you from your anchor and make you cross over." He added frowning. "They think I'm mad though. . . Am I mad? I can't tell any more. . . what is mad? What is real. . . Who am I who are you. . . Are you my Mummy?" He stared back at the ceiling mumbling insanely to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:30 am
Alyson looked over at Conrad with a raised eyebrow before shaking her head. "Completely bonkers." she muttered before breaking off into a string of angry French as a book fell apart in her hands, the pages breaking away from the cover entirely. "Merde!" she swore as she started trying to clean up and repair the book. "Well I'll have to stay away from any light source then. Can't have people seeing me when I don't want to be seen . . ." she muttered in English once she had calmed down a bit. The French she had learned from a couple of friends she had made in New Orleans before her death. One of them she had actually liked . . . but he was either an old man or dead by now . . . She sighed sadly. Stupid Henry. She shoved the pages rather violently back into the cover and angrily placed the book onto the shelf with a slam. "As for who I am, my name is Alyson Swanridge. Who're you?" she asked, looking over at the vampire, wondering if he'd be lucid enough to answer her. "And I'd like to see a witch try. I'm anchored pretty firmly. From what I've read a violent death will do that to a ghost." she said, jumping from topic to topic. She wasn't all together herself . . . but at least she was a bit more sane than this fellow.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:41 am
Conrad thought about it and frowned. "I'm not sure. . ." He replied looking around. "Mad men know nothing" He hissed. "Nevermore!" Something in the back of his mind told him why only he could see her. . . "Violent death? Yes that would do it. . . but she could get rid of you. . . should kill her before she gets the chance. . ." He mumbled. "The drums. . ." He muttered.

"Conrad." His brother's voice jolted him out of his haze. "What are you mumbling about?"

"She's here. . . Can't you see her?" Conrad asked looking crazed.

The brother's looked around the room, not seeing her. "Who?"

"The little dancer. She's very pretty, not my mummy. . . but pretty. . ."

"He's lost it. . . should we put him under again?" A brother asked.

"No. . . see if he'll drink from this mug. . ." He handed the drink to the younger brother who helped Conrad sip it. Only to have it's contents spat back at them.

"You all disgust me! Get out! You're not welcome here!! Be gone!" Conrad roared.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:44 am
Alyson instantly lost her concentration on being visible when she heard one of the vampire brothers come in and she frowned. Hadn't she made it clear that she didn't want them there?! She threw the book that she had been about to place on the bookshelf at the nearest one, a pout on her face. "Go away!" she huffed childishly. Her form flickered between visible and invisible as she was unsure quite which one she wanted to be.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:55 pm
"We'll get Maria." The older brother, Ryan, said frowning. "She'll figure out what's happening here. She's the most powerful witch I know. . . and she owes me a big favour so it'll be free of charge."

The brother's nodded and smirked. They still couldn't see his little dancer. . . But she was in danger. . . That witch was next on his list because of her power. . . if she came in here and sensed Alyson. . . "No!" Conrad bellowed. "JUST GET OUT!!" He bit his cheek and spat out more blood. "You won't take her from me!!!"

"He's finally lost it. . ." The second brother, Marcus, growled. "For real. . . We can't save him Ryan we have to put him down-"

Conrad roared, thrashing against the chains on the bed. "NO!!! GET OUT!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:09 pm
Alyson frowned and then went over to Conrad and placed a hand on the chains. With some extreme focus, they became intangible and just fell off. "Make them go away." she told Conrad. "I don't want them here!" she exclaimed, very angry at the three brothers, but not so angry at Conrad. At least he didn't want to be there.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:15 pm
Conrad gave a growl and made them leave. Rather violently. One brother had traced away without an arm. The other's with smashed faces. He heard one mutter something and felt magic on the house and cursed. They were using magic to keep him trapped here?! Fine! He might as well get comfortable and learn about his new roommate. "Did I do a good job?" He asked helping her put the books back.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff