Welcome to Gaia! ::

✶Northern Star Academy✶

Back to Guilds

An academy founded in the clouds themselves! Whether it be love, education, or just a place to stay, we will fulfill any need! 

Tags: romance, role play, academy, vampires, angels 

Reply ☆Dorm Rooms☆
Remmington Estate ((Accepting: Need Males)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:13 pm
☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

Jay was a bit caught off guard by how much he seemed to despise the poor girl. She seemed like she was nice but she just didn't understand things. Frowning slightly, Jay decided not to dwell to much on the matter and stood back up. He was still sweaty from training so Jay decided to take a shower. Nodding at Locke, He walked down the hall and stopped when passing Salem. Wanna Join me in a nice shower? He teased, wrapping his arms around her waist before letting go with a chuckle and walking down the hallway into the bathroom. It had already been his second shower today but this time he needed it.

♈I'll write it how I please...♈

Mood:
Tired
Thinking:
Showerrrr~

Nerdy Oatmeal

Angelbeats123

OnlyHereForYou

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:14 am
Angelbeats123

User Image

Airy smiled at her and nodded. "I can see you doing very well with that." She pointed out then sat up on her bed, looking at the doll-like girl in front of her. Her eyes glanced up when she saw a man come up to them, he seemed... secretive and somewhat fake somehow. She couldn't explain it and didn't really care to. It doesn't matter to her what people are and aren't. "I'm here because I need to go to school to be on my own. He said it's finally time for me to be on my own." Airy murmured and thought suddenly of a ballroom filled with beautiful people and yet the color red was all she could see for a moment. Airy smiled at Salem just as the strange boy Locke was talking to came over to hug her and make a proposition. Airy didn't say anything, she's used to things like this, although they're usually much more explicit.

(sorry! I had work, sadly.)  

OnlyHereForYou

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:18 am
Ryan Kaimono

Nerdy Oatmeal

OnlyHereForYou

Salem Kaname

User Image

"I decided this.."

Salem smiled."Thank you, I try."She looked over at jay as soon as she heard his voice.His question made her face redden alittle but she just smiled."No thank you I'm fine." She watched as he walked out then turned back to Airy."You can call him Jay."She said with a giggle.When Airy stated her reason for being at the school she looked at her with confusion."Be on your own, huh?She found something off when it came to the girl, not in a bad way but there was somthing different.She brushed the thought off her shoulder."Anyways with all these people popping up I have to go clean up the house."She nodded her head with a smile then walked out and began to clean around the house.

"All on my own."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:21 pm
☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

After about an hour, Jay finished his shower and dried himself off. He wrapped a towel around himself and walked out towards his room. When he got to his room, Jay changed into a pair of skinny Jeans and a white V-neck Tee. Walking back out, Jay decided to see what Harper was up to. The girl seemed anti-social, always isolating herself from the group. Walking into her room, Jay saw she was asleep.

Jay was about to leave before he stopped suddenly. A devious grin grew across his face. He didn't have anything Mean in mind. Salem always wanted to help people so now it was his turn. Shaking her slightly, Jay had a dark face and a gleam in his eyes, the grin on his face widening. Wakey wakey, Time to start Socializing~ He said as he continued to attempt to wake her up.

Mood:
Devious
Thinking:
This'll be fun

Nerdy Oatmeal

Angelbeats123

OnlyHereForYou

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:43 pm
User Image
Harper Bennett
▝▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▘

As conversation went on between people and the world outside of her bedroom remained active and awake, Harper remained asleep. As she slept, she dreamt--dreaming of all sorts of things from home to flying over rainbows. Dreams were kinda weird like that, anything could happen. Perhaps she was much more in need of sleep than she though before, having slept for roughly an hour. But, nothing wrong with a little power nap every once and a while, right?

Her hair was a mess, as one would naturally think it'd be after a nice, long rest. She, instead of resting her head on her pillow, hugged it close to her chest. If you listened, you could hear her mumbling in her sleep. Nothing understandable, of course. It was all just little noises. Harper could get really into a dream every once and a while. She felt a hand--or was it two--shake her and a voice telling her to wake up. "... Five more minutes..." She grumbled, attempting to swat Jay away as though he were some fly buzzing her ear.

Where am I?: My room
With whom?: Jay
Out.Of.Cats:

Ryan Kaimono

Angelbeats123

OnlyHereForYou

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:10 pm
☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

Jay made a slight "Tsk" when she shrugged him off. Grabbing her arm, Jay yanked her up into a sitting position. Still with the same devilish grin on his face. Jay patted her cheek to try and wake her up. Cmon now Harper Don't you wanna get a knight in shining armor or something? Be a social girl who can run around in the world as free as a butterfly He said, giving off cliche's for her to hopefully wake up to and stop mumbling nonsense in her sleep.

Jay wasn't to sure how he was going to make Harper more social but he might as well give it a try because there wasn't much else to do in this mansion besides flirt with Salem and work out all day. Maybe helping someone else will get his mind off of the past and help him focus on other things around him.

Mood:
Devious
Thinking:

Nerdy Oatmeal

Angelbeats123

OnlyHereForYou

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:38 pm
User Image
Harper Bennett

Harper, now suddenly sitting up thanks to Jay tugging at her arm, groaned. She flinched a little when he patted her cheek. Now rubbing her eyes, she pulled her arm from his grasp. Harper laughed a little at his mention of a 'knight in shining armor' and being 'as free as a butterfly'. "Ha. You're funny." She said, taking her hand off of her eyes. Well, might as well do something now that she was awake... She stretched her arms out in front of her. With a sigh, she looked at Jay. Well, not purposefully at Jay. More like, she wasn't really staring at anything in particular but happened to be looking in Jay's general direction. She let her thoughts wander around the question: 'What should we do?' And then suddenly came up with a fun idea. A childish idea but fun nonetheless. She smiled impishly as the idea came to her. She began to get up out of the bed, her feet now touching the floor. Harper sat still a moment before lightly hitting Jay on the shoulder. She sprung up and dashed out of her bedroom. "Tag, you're it~!" She exclaimed, quickly making her way downstairs.

Where am I?: In my room
With whom?: Jay
Out.Of.Cats:

Ryan Kaimono

Angelbeats123

OnlyHereForYou

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:16 pm
☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

Jay raised an eyebrow as he saw Harper smile. Before he knew it she was bolting out the door saying he was it? Sighing, Jay got up and stretched his legs out. It'd only be fair to give a girl who looks like she has little to no fighting experience or training. Jay sat down, waiting until he counted off 10 seconds. 7....8....9....10!!! He thought to himself until the timer went off in his head. A devious grin was shown on his face as he suddenly bolted down the hall. His feet making a hardly any sound as he ran across the wooden floor boards. Stamina was all part of his training so it'd be easy to catch a girl like this.

As Jay kept running until he saw Salem cleaning and stopped to scoop her up and get back into it. Don't ask me what I'm doing I just figured you'd like to help me help Harper become social so I'm bringing you along He said as he hoisted her over his shoulder while running. After about a minute Jay was right behind Harper, stretching out his hand he grabbed her collar and picked her up in the air. To stop Jay had to slam his heels down and slide for about 5 more feet until his whole body stopped moving. No more...Games ok?He said, with a slight huff in the middle of his sentence. He hadn't ran like that in a while so some of the muscles in his legs were feeling the sting. Cardio training every morning...Remember that... He made a mental note to himself.

Mood:
Calm
Thinking:
Well now im not sure what to say....

Nerdy Oatmeal

Angelbeats123

OnlyHereForYou

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:42 pm
User Image
Harper Bennett

Harper, now well down the hall and close to the living room ran as fast as she can. She knew he'd probably catch up, he seemed like he was pretty fit. Definitely more fit than she was, anyhow. She was in the living room when she came to a halt. Or, rather, she was forced to come to a halt due to the fact that her feet were no longer touching the ground. Well that didn't take very long. Not that she expected him to take a long time or anything. Harper sighed when he said no more games. "Aw... But why not? They're fun!" She said, laughing afterwards. She felt so small being held up off the ground by her collar like she was. Then again, 5'3" wasn't exactly very big, was it?

Harper sighed. "If we're not gonna play any games then what would you rather do? I'm fresh out of ideas and you said you wanted me to be 'social'." She squirmed a little bit, as if trying to get out of his grip. "A-and... Do you mind letting go of me? This kinda hurts my neck..." She asked.

Where am I?: Remmington Estate
With whom?: Jay and Salem
Out.Of.Cats:

Ryan Kaimono

Angelbeats123

OnlyHereForYou

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:55 pm
Ryan Kaimono

Nerdy Oatmeal

OnlyHereForYou

Salem Kaname

User Image

"I decided this.."

Salem was shock to feel someone pick her up until she realized it was Jay.She was confused on what he was doing until he explained."Yea, I wanna help.She wondered what the could do to hep her be more Social.She watched at every thing go farther away as Jay ran.She turned as she heard Harpers voice.She jumped down and looked over at Harper then to Jay."Have any ideas so far?"

"All on my own."

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:05 pm
☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

Jay felt Salem jump down and heard Harper ask to be put down. Setting her back down Jay pondered on what they should do until a devious idea came about. Aha! We can hook her up with Locke! -The new guy who body guards that girl or something... He said with a devilish grin, adding on the last part just so they knew who he was. Jay honestly was doing this for two reasons. To help her become more social and to see if this guy was really as tough as he looked.

If he reacted the way Jay thought he would then this would be a pretty fun thing to watch. Like a sitcom where the one guy is all strong and tough while the other girl is shy and makes the strong guy show his true colors. He thought out loud. When he realized what he did Jay put up a finger in protest but then another Epiphany hit him. Wait!!! That's what me and you are in Salem! Were the sit com! He said the last part in a depressed manner. He didn't even realize that was their whole thing until now, how cliche'.

Mood:
Embarrassed
Thinking:
I can't believe I never saw this....

Nerdy Oatmeal

Angelbeats123

OnlyHereForYou

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:24 pm
User Image
Harper Bennett

Once her feet were touching the ground, Harper adjusted her sweater's collar a little to make herself comfortable. Her cheeks turned red at the mention of being hooked up with someone she'd only heard of and hadn't even seen. "W-who said I wanted to be in a relationship?!" She exclaimed. She crossed her arms with a huff. "I'll have you know that I am perfectly happy being single. ... Besides... I haven't even met the guy at all. The only thing I know about him is his name is Locke. I haven't even seen him!" She added. This was starting to turn into a blind-date and she didn't like that. Blind-dates were a no-no for Harper. What if they were a serial killer or a sociopath? No, she wouldn't wanna risk that. Harper sighed. She would much rather find her 'special someone' herself. "I think there's an ice cream place around the city somewhere... I dunno about you two but I could go for some ice cream right about now." She suggested out of the blue. Ice cream sounded pretty good to her at the moment...

Where am I?: Remmington Estate
With whom?: Jay and Salem
Out.Of.Cats:

Ryan Kaimono

Angelbeats123

OnlyHereForYou

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Timid 100

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:47 pm
Ryan Kaimono

Nerdy Oatmeal

OnlyHereForYou

Salem Kaname

User Image

"I decided this.."

Salem giggled at Jays comment."A sitcom?Yea, I guess your right."She looked back at Harper and decided to tease her."Well if you don't know him it seems like a pretty good time to meet him!"She said patting Harper on the back.When she thought about it she didn't know who Locke was either.She looked back at Jay"Hey, you know I'm pretty sure her and Locke could get some bonding points getting icecream together!"She said with a giggle thinking back to when her and Jay got ice cream together when they first meet.

"All on my own."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:21 pm
☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

Jay grinned when Harper became flustered. She then tried to change the subject to ice cream, of all things. Jay tried not to but he ended up laughing at her panicking. S-sorry I just...I just can't take you seriously when you change the subject like that He said in between laughs. Without any warning, Jay grabbed Harper and picked her up, starting to run down the hallway. C'mon Salem! Lets go see Locke! He said with a laugh. When they reached Locke's Room Jay went and tossed Harper towards him. Hey Locke! Catch! He said with a chuckle, if Locke was as instinctual as Jay thought he knew that the man would catch her.

Mood:
Excited
Thinking:
Let's see how this plays out...

Nerdy Oatmeal

Angelbeats123

OnlyHereForYou

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

OnlyHereForYou

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:50 pm
Ryan Kaimono

Nerdy Oatmeal

Angelbeats123

(Wow... I feel like I missed a lot at work today lol! Usually, Locke would let the other person fall or get hurt, but for the sake of toning him down somewhat, I'm gonna change him a tad)

User Image

Locke was confused for only a moment, sure he had heard everything that had gone on earlier but he didn't particularly care about it. Sitcoms and romance don't really appeal to him. But when he was suddenly being assaulted by a girl he's never met, he quickly reached out and kept her from falling. Locke frowned at Jay for a moment before looking at the girl trapped between his hands on her shoulders. Black hair and dark eyes, she looks like any other human. But Locke knows better than anyone just how much that can change.

"So why are you throwing girls at me?" Locke asked curiously as he released her from his grip.  
☆Dorm Rooms☆

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff