Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
TP shop event has ended. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited?
Yes
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Karan is greatest mod! (Promote him!!!)
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Option above is a joke
50%
 50%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:29 pm
Brace yourselves people for an event that will start on Friday and end on Sunday. More will be explained tomorrow and then up the next day. Please post here for any question, concerns or comments.

Suggestion to the Public: Don't do anything in the TP Shop for a while. (Unless you don't care. I'm not gonna force you)

Hint 1: This event is for everyone but it is more beneficial for the veterans.
Hint 2: Even if you are not a veteran you will still have a chance to get a rare Digimon
Hint 3: This is an experiment and would like to hear the peoples voice on if it is a good idea or not.
Hint 4: This will make some of your digivolution items useless for the next three days.

For those who gave their honest opinions before the event ended I would live to give them this to say thanks for giving the mods their thought on this project.
UnHolyFudge
User Image
[IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab103/DarkfireKaran/yoyofudge_zpsd77ddd1f.png[/IMG]

Shadow of Miracles
User Image
[IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab103/DarkfireKaran/Yoyomarco_zps98d7596e.png[/IMG]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:09 pm
by "don't do anything in the tp for a while" do you mean don't make orders in the TP shop?  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:44 pm
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say is it the magical event where Karan goes 72 hours without making a typo?
Also he probably meant RP, R and T are right next to each other and since Karan has some trouble with not checking his spelling he probably typo'd&d without noticing it, an RP event would make sense, as to boost our somewhat lacking activity in the RP.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:51 pm
UnHolyFudge
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say is it the magical event where Karan goes 72 hours without making a typo?
Also he probably meant RP, R and T are right next to each other and since Karan has some trouble with not checking his spelling he probably typo'd&d without noticing it, an RP event would make sense, as to boost our somewhat lacking activity in the RP.

Blarg I was rushing this since class was starting soon. I did mean TP shop  

KiroMishima
Crew

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:06 am
What about the orders that have already been made? Do we need to cancel them?

Darkfire Karan
UnHolyFudge

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:34 am
Shadow of Miracles
What about the orders that have already been made? Do we need to cancel them?

Darkfire Karan
UnHolyFudge

Err no. Its nothing that big. It shouldn't be that big on an impact. Later today I'll drop some hints or something on whats gonna go down.  

KiroMishima
Crew

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:11 am
First hint is up  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:12 am
Dropped two more hints. One more tonight then its up tomorrow  

KiroMishima
Crew

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:47 pm
Dropped the 4th and final hint.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:31 am
The event is now up! Check out the TP shot for more details. Also discuss your thoughts here for a chance to get a rare exclusive Digimon never given out before!  

KiroMishima
Crew

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:45 am
Darkfire Karan
The event is now up! Check out the TP shot for more details. Also discuss your thoughts here for a chance to get a rare exclusive Digimon never given out before!

We're allowed to use only one of the items?

Or are we allowed to only use the items once per digimon?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:40 am
Oh that's really cool. Now I have to here if I have digimon that can use that at the moment  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:53 am
Shadow of Miracles
Darkfire Karan

We're allowed to use only one of the items?

Or are we allowed to only use the items once per digimon?

Any item once per event. Meaning you get one of each regardless if its a different Digimon  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:21 am
I think it's a decent idea, but seems strange that only those who have been or are mods currently have enough TP for the X antibody, especially in the trial run I think it should be available to everyone especially when the restriction of once per event is in place, but that is just a thought and more complaining that I never posted enough to reach the 80k TP mark but what eves. Just some thoughts on it. I think if this does turn out well and the mods decide to do it/something similar to this again it might help to make people post more often because I know that if I had had any inclination that I needed more posts to fully take advantage of an event that I probably would have posted more often.
Just some thoughts, also to the people who won something in my contest, calm down they'll be up today or the next day.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:33 am
UnHolyFudge
I think it's a decent idea, but seems strange that only those who have been or are mods currently have enough TP for the X antibody, especially in the trial run I think it should be available to everyone especially when the restriction of once per event is in place, but that is just a thought and more complaining that I never posted enough to reach the 80k TP mark but what eves. Just some thoughts on it. I think if this does turn out well and the mods decide to do it/something similar to this again it might help to make people post more often because I know that if I had had any inclination that I needed more posts to fully take advantage of an event that I probably would have posted more often.
Just some thoughts, also to the people who won something in my contest, calm down they'll be up today or the next day.

Like we said it is a trial run just to show what it does. Its sort of being an alpha tester per say. But I do understand where you get these suspicions. And don't worry there might be something even better then some limited time thing for items like this. And obviously it will be cheaper. Ty for words of wisdom. Noted.  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff