Painted Moose
Vittorio wasn't sure what part of this miserable wasteland these lions seemed to love, but it certainly couldn't be the rain. It soaked through his fur, mingled with the mud, and made him an all around sopping mess. With an irritated huff he pressed forward at a sprightly run. His paws bounced over shale and sea grass; things he had never thought to have seen in his lifetime.

The entire way back to his temporary den was like a blur to him. Even with a fresh, fat bird in his mouth all he could think about was what had been told to him. A pride of warriors who danced on water? Lions that took slaves and waged war with everyone? It was certainly tempting to him, but could he sell the idea?

The young male came to a sliding stop infront of the den, sloshing in the muck and nearly falling. He didn't bother shaking out his fur before entering.

Velveteen Angel
Liran was huddled in the back of the den, a loot of pitiful sulking on his face. It was either the weather that had gotten him down, or it was the grumpy looking female sitting in the center of the den, shooting him death looks. It was high likely that it was the female. Mirashi could be outright terrifying when she wanted to be, and Liran was not the most brave sole when it came to standing up to her. It was far easier to bow out and not start a drama, especially since he would have Vittorio after him if he upset her as well.

Liran poked his tongue out at Mirashi while she was not looking, and it was a good thing too. The pale female would not have let that slide.

The perfumist glanced up as Vittorio's soaking form filled the entrance to the doorway. She instantly frowned as he dripped water everywhere, heaving a heavy sigh. It took a moment before her rage slipped away as she spotted something on his coat. "Give me that!" She demanded, grabbing - not the bird - but a piece of sea grass from his pelt. It had stuck to him on the way. She moved back to her spot, placing the grass into her concoction and beginning to grind it with her paw, otherwise ignoring both men.

Painted Moose
All at once he perked up a little, puffing his chest up in pride. It was good that Mirashi was finally starting to see who the true provider for this family was- and all of a sudden it was gone. The wind dropped out of him as if it were from an inflated organ. There was no breaking her from her perfumes, and as much as he begrudged it at times, it was what intrigued him about her.

Moving past the perfumer, Vittorio sat near Liran and dropped his find. "It's not much, but it will feed the two of you. I'll go back out when the weather lets up." He turned his head to the side, feeling water seeping out of his ears. Vittorio scoffed. "If it wasn't for those damn Stormborn all the hunting around here wouldn't be taken up."

Velveteen Angel
Mirashi barely noticed the effect that she had on Vittorio - but then again she rarely did. It was like she was completely oblivious to everyone when she had an idea for a perfume.

Liran perked up as his brother walked over, and sat up, nodding to him in greeting. He dug into the kill straight away, knowing it was rude to not offer it to Mirashi first, but if they waited for her to eat, they'd all have starved by now. If they waved the bird under her face later, maybe she would nibble at it while crushing plants. Maybe.

"The sun will clear tomorrow, and we'll be safe and warm," Liran sung softly to himself and his brother, before frowning at the male. He didn't ask about the stormborn but it was clear that he was curious

Painted Moose
Normally Vittorio might have tried to chastise Liran for his rudeness, but it was her lose. She could eat later when it was cold. He may have been pouting, though it wasn't as if he cared. Liran never said anything about it.

"We'd be even safer if we had a pride to stay in." Vittorio pointed out. His eyes sought out Mirashi, and then his brother. "I've been talking with a few of the rogues in the area, and I've heard some...interesting stories. Tales of lions with blood as strong as mountains, and faster than lightning."

Velveteen Angel
Liran nibbled on the fresh kill, though it was water-logged and not that big, it was enough to sate his appetite for the moment. He listened to his brother carefully, and nodded slowly. “Would we find a place there?” He asked softly, the tone still lyrical. “Would we fit in?” He glanced at the three of them. They weren’t exactly…fighters…but he supposed that they could be. With training and careful considerations.

Mirashi rose to her paws abruptly, startling Liran as she rarely moved so quickly. “Vittorio,” she said quickly, rushing towards him. Before he could really let his hopes rise too far, she had dipped her paw in the gourd of perfume at her side and smeered it onto his fur. She stared at it, breathing deeply as the smells permeated the den. “Hm, missing a floral element,” she mused, moving back to her perfume set up, leaving Vittorio smelling…rather pretty.

Painted Moose
Vittorio grinned. "They would have to accept us with open paws! With your voice, Mirashi's skills and my strength, who could afford to turn us away?" While there were obvious loop holes in his plan, Vittorio's ego refused to see any of them. There would have to be alot of planning before they made an effort, but..."There's drawbacks such as slaves they call Thralls, but we wouldn't be one and we wouldn't have to keep one. They're just a lot tougher, so you can let your guard down, okay, Liran?"

To be honest the quick movement terrified him. He'd never seen her go that fast with his name on her lips, and didn't know what to think. Even as he tried to dodge her he felt the smear with a shiver of disgust. "Mirashi, this...huh, this...hey! Can you make more of this?" Vittorio rose a little to follow her. "We smell like desert goers. This..this stuff smells like the sea, like them. If you make more of it for all three of us we can get in easy!"

Velveteen Angel
Liran looked at his brother rather suspiciously, noting the obvious flaws but Liran was nothing if not optimistic. “We are rather dashing,” he sang cheerfully, flicking his tail in enjoyment. They would be dashing warriors, making their way in the world, not having ot be afraid or hide in cheap dens or anything like that. They would be like kings! He was a bit confused by his brother’s instruction not to let his guard down though. What, did he think Liran would get beat him? He was fierce, no one would mess with him. He hummed to himself, a rather bouncy-upbeat song.

Mirashi blinked as Vittorio followed her, staring at him as if she was only just noticing he was home. “When did you get home?” She asked, confirming her confusion before his words sunk in. She frowned. “Get us in where?” She was clearly not paying attention to their earlier conversation, her confusion stemming from a just complete lack of interest. It was easy to block them out. Really, they just sounded like white noise to her most days.

Painted Moose
Had the brothers been raised by parents who didn't see the sun in the rain they might have had reason. Most occasions Vittorio was able to see clearly, but not today. "We are, aren't we?" He struck a pose; chest puffed up, head held high and his thick, long, sopping wet mane clinging to him like a silk shirt. "I'm going to have to bulk up though." Vittorio murmured. "A few of the rogues laughed when I asked about the entrance challenge. Apparently you have to fight one of their own." He pondered it a moment, and then scoffed with a grin. "As if they would last a second with me."

Though, Mirashi's dismissal killed his sails once again. If he wasn't so used to it he might have been truly depressed. "A while ago. And the Stormborn. It's a pride of warriors." He gave her the important parts, none of the fluff he'd used on Liran. "It would be someplace safe where you could stay. I could know you were taken care of, and you wouldn't have to keep moving your tools around every day." She'd have to fight to get in, but she didn't need to know that part just yet.

Velveteen Angel
Liran glanced down at his own figure, frowning. He was pretty wire-y, and would need to bulk up too, but fighting couldn’t be that hard could it? Surely not. He grinned at his brother, buoyed by his spirits. They would fight and they would win and that was the end of that matter! They were awesome, afterall.

Mirashi blinked at him as he spoke, seemingly only half paying attention to him once again, however when he spoke about not having to move her tools around again, she perked up instantly. “Well,” she said, rising to her feet and staring at him expectantly. “Why are we not going there right now? There’s no point dilly-dallying, this den is hardly suitable for my crafts and if you know somewhere better…then lets go.”

Painted Moose
Vittorio could only grin, having caught her in his web. If there was one way to gather the attention of the lioness before him it was through her craft. Hell, he probably could have even led her there by leaving a trail of wild flowers he'd seen on the cliffs. "Don't you think we should at least wait until morning? It's already darkening outside, and it's raining. You could finish up here, and we can go when you're done. We still need that scent." He tapped her work station with a paw.

"And Liran-" Turning to his brother, Vittorio quirked his maw. "We're going to need to work on looking bigger than we are. And better back stories! Warrior princes or even Gods in mortal form; something grand!"

Velveteen Angel
Liran had to admit, Vittorio knew exactly what he was doing when he wove Mirashi around his paw. The female’s features softened slightly as he prioritised her craft over the leaving and she nodded, looking pleased. “You are correct. I am foolish to think I could leave this half done,” she mused, sinking back to her station. “I will finish the perfumes tonight and we can leave in the morning,” she agreed lightly, returning to her craft. She liked that he understood her perfumes, though she was unaware that it was just an easy way to make her listen to him.

Liran perked up at Vittorio’s suggestions, grinning positively ear to ear. “I know what we need, brother!” He sang cheerfully, and set off into dramatic song, weaving a tale to a musical tune that would surely bore the duo around him to sleep, but would keep him up all night dreaming of new endings. “There once was a duo of brothers, who had to free a damsel –“

Painted Moose
"I know you'll make something amazing." The way he said it showed so much more love than he was able to truly express. His eyes softened, and even though he raised his paw, wanting to touch her; a paw touch, ruffling of a mane, anything....he dared not interrupt her. So, he just walked back to Liran with a little sigh and a determined smile. One day...

"That's what I was hoping to hear!" He boasted loudly, pouring himself into this latest scheme. Vittorio's attention was captured, nodding along and only stopping to point out things he thought might have been corrected, easily passing through the night while the three waited for their day with the Stormborn.