Where my Pokemon Snap 2
View Results

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:41 pm
Since more information about Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby, we should start a topic.
Updates:
Mega Evo
Ancient Devolution
Character Redesign (remember to link later)
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:45 pm
Does anybody thing this is the same story as before with Team Magma and Aqua like serebii.net is say or do you think they are going to do a continuation story like Team Rocket in Silver & Gold or Team Plasma in Black 2 & White. It just seem strange to a complete redesign Maxie, Archie, and their admins.

Also May and Brendan seem younger then their GBA concept art
Old

New  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:01 am
I don't think they're getting rid of clothes. I think that those are just outfits. It's really Calem and Serena in disguise.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:24 am
Yeah I think they might do a continuation of the story, since in the trailer they said it would be an "all-new" adventure (or something).  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:36 am
[Kegan]
It's really Calem and Serena in disguise.

Ingenious, now I get to fight Serena again before gym and after a gym

But yeah i would be surprise if the recon the story to where May and Brendan had younger siblings or something.

Also its funny how Steven Stone who original was looking for rare and evolution stones is now looking for mega stones.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:48 am
Jarogue
[Kegan]
It's really Calem and Serena in disguise.

Ingenious, now I get to fight Serena again before gym and after a gym

But yeah i would be surprise if the recon the story to where May and Brendan had younger siblings or something.

Also its funny how Steven Stone who original was looking for rare and evolution stones is now looking for mega stones.
Actually, it seems appropriate.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:24 am
yeah i have a few friends happy to see this region back again, and with the new mechanics to boot.

i just hope mega stones from that series will be transferable to X and Y... i REALLY dont wanna deal with getting the latest game AGAIN and transfering all my pokemon AGAIN. its a hassle. and it would mean i'd need to pay for that service to do so im sure.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:41 am
Xilo The Odd
yeah i have a few friends happy to see this region back again, and with the new mechanics to boot.

i just hope mega stones from that series will be transferable to X and Y... i REALLY dont wanna deal with getting the latest game AGAIN and transfering all my pokemon AGAIN. its a hassle. and it would mean i'd need to pay for that service to do so im sure.

...Can't you just use Transporter? There's no reason to have to pay for Bank, right?  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:38 pm
Xilo The Odd

I don't see why they wouldn't, especial since
Latios and Latias mega evo data are already exist in X and Y.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:54 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
Xilo The Odd

...Can't you just use Transporter? There's no reason to have to pay for Bank, right?

I've been wondering about this. I already transported all my Pokemon during the 30-day trial, so idk. Does anyone know if you actually have to pay just to transport your own Pokemon from DS to 3DS? It's not like you're really using their storage service...

That would be BS, if so.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:10 pm
16-bit Jazzy
I_love_Inuyasha1
Xilo The Odd

I've been wondering about this. I already transported all my Pokemon during the 30-day trial, so idk. Does anyone know if you actually have to pay just to transport your own Pokemon from DS to 3DS? It's not like you're really using their storage service...

That would be BS, if so.
Yes, but its only 5 bucks for a whole year.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:12 pm
Jarogue
16-bit Jazzy
I_love_Inuyasha1
Xilo The Odd

That would be BS, if so.

Oh. I thought it was 10 bucks.

STILL...  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:06 pm
16-bit Jazzy
Jarogue
16-bit Jazzy
I_love_Inuyasha1
Xilo The Odd

That would be BS, if so.

Oh. I thought it was 10 bucks.

STILL...
its only if you wanna transfer stuff from black and white to X and Y as far as im aware but to just mass transfer pokemon from X and Y to R/S, would require the bank as far as i can tell.

i tell ya though once i got all i need outta emerald and diamond and get it all to black. MASS TRANSFER! my diamonds unstable as it is, its already lost a file, which sucked, and its got a single contact plate that is worn through so getting it to read and maintain playability long enough to do things then save is tricky.

also just looked at the mega forms for latios and latias.

lets play spot the difference....
this might take awhile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:13 pm
Yeah I still have stuff to move from XD and Colosseum  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:25 pm
I'm actually really excited!! 3rd gen. is my favorite by far, and Sapphire was my golden game when I had it. I still have my best/favorite Pokemon from that game on my Black 2 version (including the level 70 Rayquaza I caught with a mere Pokeball, and no that was not with a cheat).
I have yet to get a 3DS, but with Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, Pokemon X and Y, and a few others plus the upcoming Omega and Alpha Sapphire and Ruby versions, getting the console is a must for me.
I just can't wait to see Hoenn region with X/Y version graphics!! biggrin
Does anyone know if they're gonna make post-3rd gen. Pokemon available in the game? Meaning Pokemon from 4th on? Or is it just gonna be 1st-3rd gens.?  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff