Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:48 pm

This will Rotate sometimes, by full prides or packs. This will always rotate by full prides or packs unless I have a high priority SoA! Feel free to glance through my journal and post here if you have a plot idea for someone not posted here!

AIM: SeakiSea
Please PM me if you'd like my Skype!

Journal:
o By Species

Roleplays:
x Incomplete RPs
x Breedings In Progress
o Roleplay Log

My Packs/Prides [o - official; x - concept]
o Tangambili Pack (WD only)
o Nil-nocere (All Species)
o Koti Kaikille (Hybrid Pride/Most Welcome)

x Væringjar (Lion Only)
x Likno Tis Zois (Lion Only Harem Pride)
x Watembezi-mto (WD Only)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:51 pm
Quote:
User Image Bryne & Vogel

This pair is really special to me. They were friends in their childhood, and began courting as adolescent hunters. They've both recently been promoted to scouts! They need a lot more interaction however. Bryne wants to become Head Scout! Help her out? She needs 10 RPs in the pride to be promoted, and I'd like to get her there before she has her first litter with Vogel.

Wants: Pride RP, Sparring RP, Border RP
Do Not Want: Leaving the Pride, Fling/Mate offers

Count - Bryne: One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten
Count - Vogel: One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six

Quote:
User Image Ban & Tiki
These two are practically inseperable - they're a sibling pair, and near complete opposite. While Ban, the little lady, is a bit headstrong, Tiki is a shy boy with a somewhat standoffish persona. They can be RPed together or separately. Ban has a fling with Leasano's Kaveh, Tiki has no current flings, I believe?

Wants: Flings (Tiki), General RP, Sparring/Fight RPs
Do Not Wants: Flings (Ban), Pride/Pack Offers, Mate Offers

Count - Ban: One, Two, Three, Four, Five
Count - Tiki: One, Two, Three, Four, Five

Quote:
User Image Liana

Liana is the Jarlkona of Vaeringjar and could simply use some RP in the pride, especially interaction with members and those who have just joined. She likes to get the feel of how the pride is reacting to the rule and rule in accordance to such - especially since she was just a hunter before she became the Jarl's Wife!

Wants: Pride RP, Backlog Nomad RP,
Do Not Wants: Mate/Fling offers, Pride offers

Pride RP: One, Two, Three, Four, Five
Nomad RP: One, Two, Three, Four, Five

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:51 pm
-  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:52 pm
-  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:52 pm
-  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:04 pm
For both your Amazon girlies, I've got the lass below. c: I've been itching for her to get some in pride RP lovin' going on. She's game for general interaction, friends, maybe teaching for your wee one, or just about whatever. ^^

User Image  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:25 pm
Avid_RPer18
For both your Amazon girlies, I've got the lass below. c: I've been itching for her to get some in pride RP lovin' going on. She's game for general interaction, friends, maybe teaching for your wee one, or just about whatever. ^^

User Image
I'd love that! For both of my ladies~  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:58 pm
Seaki
I'd love that! For both of my ladies~

Awesome! Shall we brainstorm for ideas for their RPs together or shall we wing it? You mention that Sana is curious of the outside world. Zan could regale her with stories of her youth and growing up in the Rogue Lands, or encourage her to go out from time to time and see what the rogue lands have to offer. For one or both of them, I've had it in mind for her to do a sort of story game. One participant gives a starter statement or few sentences of a story, then the next one pick up with a few lines of story, picking up the story and either carrying it on along the vein it was going or take it in a whole other direction, and just backing and forthing until they decide a decent end is decided upon. =w=  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:48 pm
Avid_RPer18
Ah, omg, I thought I responded to this... I'm so sorry!

I'd love if Zan could tell Sana some things of the outside world. That'd be fantastic and flare up her adventurous spirit! We could do the word game between them first and then Sana could come back for more stories?

I've love for Nebesa and Zan to play as well, though she's only little so she might not come up with the best stories, but she'll try her best!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 pm
Seaki

It's quite alright! ^^

Zan would love to share! I'd be game for that sequence. c: Story game then actual telling of tales as a follow up! 3nodding

As for playing with Nebesa, Zan would carry on the game as fit for a wee one. Fewer rounds, no complex or heavy themes, generally just light, fun, silly things. Maybe with a lesson in some proverb-y sort of thing, but not necessarily the case. She'll help as needed and encourage her to use her imagination, creativity, and wits to continue the little story game along. If she starts getting frustrated, Zan won't push and opt for taking a little break or letting Nebesa choose something else to do. ^^

Perhaps shall one of us start one interaction and the other starts the other? Zan and Sana for one and Nebesa and Zan for the other. Story game for both~  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:40 pm
<3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:11 pm
boosting this up, updated c:
All RPs will be responded to soon and more will be started! AIM RP is quickest <33  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas