Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Viper's Corner of Old RPs
In the arms of the Elements (Viper & ShadowXM1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:19 pm
V9:

"No worries, Gordawg created a small spring deeper in the cave that can be used for bathing or fresh water." Tashesh replies, pointing deeper into the cave where another unlit torch could be see sticking out of the wall.

Intrigued by the process, Tasesh watched unblinking as her guest's bellies both grew and shrank. "What other lifebearers? I thought Trond said you were outcasts."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:26 pm
SXM1:

Asharah nodded to both as she placed the Emerald over her bare bosom. "Lifebearers are females willing to carry a large amount of babies, sort of like breeders." she says to the Orc Shaman. "And even though we are outcasts, it's still my job as a dryad to recover lost lifeforces and unite them with someone or something that can take proper care of them." she explains to Tasesh.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:35 pm
V9:

"Ah, so you travel about trying to find these lifebearing females? Females, who I assume are like yourself, and capable of carrying large numbers of offspring?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:43 pm
SXM1:

She nodded in response. "Yes in a way. But usually it ends up being me having to bear the lives, seeing as I'm not always so successful." she adds as she practices her breathing just for safety's sake.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:52 pm
V9:

"That explains why you were so big. You're backed up with babies." While Tasesh lived out in the wilds away from civilization, she did have a basic understanding of the pipe system goblins used to transport large amounts of liquid about cities.  
Viper's Corner of Old RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff