Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunarZodiac

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:45 pm
An Rp based off the show supernatural.
(1x1 - 2x2) ?

Anyone game? <.<
>.>

-nothing past season 6, preferably real pic's no one liners though i understand writers block
'-angels,demons,witches,hunters
-no god moding, if you have an idea or visa versa we chat it out or if it's something you think is really good (or just plain want to have occasional surprises thats fine)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:15 pm
LunarZodiac
(1x1 - 2x2) ?

Anyone game? <.<
>.>

-nothing past season 6, preferably real pic's no one liners though i understand writers block
-no god moding, if you have an idea or visa versa we chat it out or if it's something you think is really good (or just plain want to have occasional surprises thats fine)

I'm game, I've watched past season six but I can keep it in that time line.
How about hunter female and hunter male?  

DeersackBatman

LunarZodiac

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:23 pm
DeersackBatman
LunarZodiac
(1x1 - 2x2) ?

Anyone game? <.<
>.>

sure, would you like us to post as we go or make a skelly of roughly what are characters?
i prefer playing female but i don't mind playing male role  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:41 pm
LunarZodiac
DeersackBatman
LunarZodiac
(1x1 - 2x2) ?

Anyone game? <.<
>.>

sure, would you like us to post as we go or make a skelly of roughly what are characters?

Actually I prefer to play the male role.
It doesn't matter to me about the skellies or not, I'd rather just start it.
It helps make things more interesting.  

DeersackBatman

LunarZodiac

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:28 pm
DeersackBatman
LunarZodiac
DeersackBatman
LunarZodiac
(1x1 - 2x2) ?

Anyone game? <.<
>.>

Okay, than i guess all that's left is would you like to make/post first? (we could just rp here if you want)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:29 pm
LunarZodiac
DeersackBatman
LunarZodiac
DeersackBatman
LunarZodiac
(1x1 - 2x2) ?

Anyone game? <.<
>.>

Okay, than i guess all that's left is would you like to make/post first? (we could just rp here if you want)

it doesn't matter to me where we do it but I'm not really good at first posts.  

DeersackBatman

LunarZodiac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:54 pm

-no god modding, if you have an idea or visa versa we chat it out or if it's something you think is really good (or just plain want to have occasional surprises thats fine)

DeersackBatman

╔══════════════╗
~Nikki~
╚══════════════╝

User Image The dirty blonde female walked down the sidewalk looking each building and person over as she passed them, her eyes glancing around as her black boots stepped along the concrete. Her black torn up skinny jean's hugging to her with a light blue short sleeve top resting over her skin, she stopped for a moment and looked at the hotel nearby with her mustang parked in front of a door which had a dog's face eying out the window; Moving her attention from the German Shepard she saw a bar and decided to go inside with a heavy sigh. As she entered the bar she noticed a few people looking at her, then as she got to the bar she ordered a beer and sat a stool before taking a sip of the cold beverage the male behind the counter gave her.

Nikki exhaled deeply as she glanced down at the brown glass sitting between her hands on the counter mumbling to herself "the signs say something funnies going on in town but..." she said to herself than looked up seeing a few people looking at her causing the female to grow a little weary before taking another sip of her beer "great,,,after everything i do I'm the wacko here" she said softly before hearing a male ask her for a dance "I'm not much for dancing" she said hearing the male proceed to ask again causing her to look over her shoulder at the tall male who looked like a punk who had a lot to drink maybe even having a bad day, glancing him over her eyes returned to his "look buddy...you seem like a-" she paused before saying "swell guy, but i feel like drinking this beer and not dancing" she said to him plainly and turned to take a sip of her beer.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:37 pm
question  

LunarZodiac

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas