Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[1v1] I Cee U (Cee / Molly) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iloveyouDIE rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-16)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:38 am
"Damn girl yer gonna pop a hole in me!" Cee was, at this point, pretty afraid of Molly's giant lance. She hit like a rockslide and after only a couple hits, the trainee was learning the vast differences in strength between the ranks. After Molly and Jordan, she'd know better than to pick fights above her station.

She danced to the side and struck out with her whips, hoping to at least sting her opponent if nothing else.

--

HP: 20/40
Dmg: 3
Charge: 2/3

Lucyal

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:26 pm
"I'm sorry!" Came Molly's panicky reply in return. "I'm not meaning to, I promise!" Maybe because she was a bit worried now, the next strike that got Cee wasn't as bad as the other one. The trainee let out another yelp though as Cee whiped her weapons around...

Ouch.

HP: 44 / 50
DMG: 2
Charge: 3 / 3

iloveyouDIE

Lucyal

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-16)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:21 am
Cee was getting the distinct feeling she wouldn't get the pleasure of making this girl over for a day. She also was having mixed feelings on if Molly was genuine. She was too nice, too flustered, to be wielding a weapon like that. She was too innocent to be hitting this hard. Her apologies were confusing, suspicious, and a bit infuriating.

"Whater you even 'pologizing for?" Unfortunately the range on her short whips did not take her out of the lance's reach. "It's a spar.. ain't you supposed to wallop me? It's ******** infuriatin! "

--

HP: 18/40
Dmg: 4
Charge: 3/3

lucyal

Lucyal rolled 9 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 1, 4, 3, 4, 3, 3, 2 Total: 26 (9-36)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:40 am
"Because I don't want a poke a hole in you!" That being said, though, the runes on her weapon glowed brighter, and the drill bit on her weapon started to rapidly spin. She then pierced Cee's shield with her charged attack, and immediately stepped back, the drill bit on her weapon slowing until it stopped.

"Wallop..." Molly repeated slowly, and then slowly shook her head. "No...? It's a spar! We're practicing to get better together!"

HP: 40 / 50
DMG: T3 Battle Cry - 22
Charge: 0 / 3 ; 1 / 2 spent

iloveyouDIE

Lucyal

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:21 am
Cee literally went flying through the air. It looked like a cartoon.

She wasn't able to reply until she'd hit the ground and her weapon had unsummoned itself. Thankfully the wards kept her from serious injury but Cee couldn't help holding up a shakey middle finger.

Sorry Molly. She was convinced you were messing with her.
Lucyal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:28 am
Molly looked pretty horrified as Cee went flying. That seemed to be happening a lot recently, and it wasn't good to Molly. She skittered across the field towards Cee, and her mind just seemed to filter out the middle finger. "Are you alright!?" She asked, fretting.

iloveyouDIE

Lucyal

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:36 am
"Are u ******** kidding me?" She was gravelly and coughing. "You like.. can't be ******** real."

lucyal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:41 am
Molly looked like a deer in the headlights.

"...No...?" She then pinched herself. "I'm...pretty sure I'm real...?" She then held out a hand to help her out.

iloveyouDIE

Lucyal

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:53 am
Cee took the hand reluctantly and was pulled to her feet (which wasn't hard as she was a tiny little thing). She continued to give Molly the side eye.

"So yer really like this ******** bizarrely nice, crazy strong super bein' in a big a** sweater? You aint ******** with me? I don't buy it. Whats yer angle girl?"

lucyal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:59 am
Molly pulled Cee up with ease, and gently released her hand once she was sure she was on her feet.

She stared at Cee a bit wide eyed, and then blinked. "Um...I promise I am not...uh...messing...with you, Miss Cee!" She clasped her hands over her stomach. "Angle..." She repeated. "I...don't understand...I...don't have an angle...?"

iloveyouDIE

Lucyal

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:51 am
Ok. The stammering and blushing and floppy sleeves had finally sold her. Cee was convinced that Molly was genuine (or thought she was) but still not quite trusting she gave the other woman the eye.

User Image

"Well good then." She flipped her hair back over her shoulder and very obviously adjusted her boobs which had become uncomfortably shifted in her bikini top.

"So...." Her brow raised. "Yer still gonna lemme give you a makeover right?" Cee grinned now.

Lucyal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:51 pm
Molly blinked as Cee gave her the eye and then looked around as if she might be looking at someone else. No one else was looking at them though, so Molly started a bit and pointed at herself. She then had to look anywhere but Cee as she adjusted her...ahem...ladies.

"Uh..." Molly looked like a deer in the headlights. "...Bu...but I won...?" She offered weakly.

iloveyouDIE
I love that gif

Lucyal

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:01 am
"Yeah yeah! I know you won." Cee waved her hands, moving away from the pitch as others seemed to want to use the spot of grass they'd just battled on.

"But we're not livin in da past girl. That was like so five minutes ago!" Cee literally latched to Molly's sweatered arm, holding it firmly between her ample bosoms. "This is a whole new world now.. a worl' where me an you go have girly times AND YOU LET ME DRESS YOOOOU.." She shrieked happily and shook herself around Molly's arm.

"No offense girl but dis thing you got going right now.." She motioned to.. all of her. "Is ******** tragic waste of yer hotness."

Lucyal

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces