Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] I'm No Doctor, But Are You Bipolar? (Beau/Tanyth) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:51 pm
"For a City so full of Pae in a small space, it does seem easy enough to cross paths from time to time if you decide to stay here," she acknowledged with a nod. "And if you appreciate the finer things in life, this is definitely the place to stay."

Feeling the exchange was coming to an end, Tanyth had to acknowledge some relief. She wasn't good with long periods of time in another Pae's presence it seemed. The experience in the bazaar earlier had worn on her already short tolerance level for socialization, cutting it shorter than normal. She was getting antsy to get home and withdraw from the weary experience of trying to keep up what other Pae'il considered 'normal interaction'. She really did try...it was just so draining at times. She needed to get back to her quiet sanctuary to shed the anxiety and regain her calm.

They had been casually making their way to the nicer part of town, housing some of the larger and finer furnished living spaces. Along the way, Tanyth would point out a cafe or a store she frequented, making comments on the shop owners and their wares. Though they had not yet reached her personal address, she stopped and folded her hands before her with a polite bow of her head. "I hope my input has aided you in finding your way, Beau. Now, if you would excuse me, I believe I shall take my leave and leave you to your own devices for the remainder of the day. Guardians bless."

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:12 pm
"I believe it best I do keep residence here. Sadly my personality and physique is not built for the wilderness below." He spoke with a chagrined smile, still admiring surrounding houses that grew increasingly nicer. He certainly wouldn't mind living in such a place, but it was hardly needed. As long as he had room for a bed and a place for his books he was satisfied.

When she suddenly stopped walking, he brought himself to halt with her. "Yes, an exceptional help. Farewell Tanyth, I hope to find you again in good health and fortune." Beau rather awkwardly bowed his head back to return her goodbye, a hand on his fez to keep it on his head.

And as she walked away, he stood back on his heels with a happy sigh. A great exchange indeed. Now he would have to plan for a visit to the Library, research on haggling, and perhaps check out this Naveed to see if his hands were truly to die for.

Only one issue cropped up in his mind...What direction was home again?

....Oh well, another adventure! With that, he started off, a tune whistling on his lips.

Teigra
Yaaay! Finished Rp! <3

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff