Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
World End Garden [OPEN!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:44 pm
User Image

❝Until the last breath leaves our body, We will not stop walking❞

Official Relationships:
Kirsche - Single
Rath - Rosie
Skye - Yorihime
Nol - Kai
Dolly - Single
Black Jack - Single
Guillan - Eve
Lotti - CR-S01

User Image
User Image

Rath had finally started waking up as one of the many people who were basically a night owl...wolf...hush. He got up and walked out the door to basically walk into Dolly and Nol, well into Dolly which made her fall to the ground as she started shivering, thinking she was purposely shoved to the ground of something before she opened her eyes and saw the sleepy Rath who helped her up, they decided to carry on walking together around the mansion and on their journey or 'adventure with no end' they saw Kai and Rosie, Rosie was on the floor so Rath of course quickly expected that Kai was the reason for this as he ran towards Rosie's side, helped her up and pointed towards Kai Hey! How DARE you make Rosie fall to the ground like that! Have some manners! Rosie, are you okay? Did he hurt you? Do I have to kill him?! He snapped at the male before turning with a worried look on his face as he rubbed her back lightly. Nol was of course furious at the fact that he was assuming HER Kai would do something so horrible as she walked over, linked her arms around one of his and pulled Kai over to herself Why would MY Kai ever do something that mean to Rosie?! He can be mean but he's a GENTLEMAN! She...well tried defending him as Dolly just stood there, in between you could say the...fuming couples? Just..awkwardly and not knowing what to do.

Black Jack shifted his gaze towards Eve and Yorihime, conversing with an unknown visitor as he frowned lightly and walked back inside, leaving Kirsche alone in the midst of the garden as he walked into the room of the still sleeping Skye and Guillan, grabbed both of them by the collar of their shirts and started dragging them out, both of them of course, could then be heard all over the mansion as they threw all kinds of swears at the other male for waking them and randomly dragging them out. Guillan and Skye got up a little clumsily, you could say like a drunk person trying to walk a straight line as they looked at where Black Jack was pointing as they saw the more or less 'stranger danger' around their woman as you could see a dark aura emitting from both of them as they vanished quicker than the speed of light and ended up next to the girls as Guillan heard what the male said calling Even 'cute' Eve is MY cute. MINE. So you're not allwed to call her cute, do you want me to rip you to shreds? I'll do it..I'LL KILL YOU! The male said in a twisted voice with his hood up so none could see his face as Skye sighed a little and grabbed Guillan by his hood to make him well, not attack the stranger as he was just there, next to Yorihime, giving the stranger a dirty look. The purple kitten Lotti was one of the last ones who made it into the garden, that were from the people who actually WERE going to the garden as she just sat there around the entrance and licked her paw before she smelled a scent, a very familiar one as her ears perked up and she blinked as she ran down around the garden and saw CR there in the pavilion as she jumped up on his lap and started purring as she rubbed her head against his chest and started meowing.

User Image
User Image

Ryatsuo

[σ]ut [σ]f [¢]hances:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:06 pm
User Image

Rosie continued to rub her forehead until she saw Rath at which point she blinked at him before being helped up and stood next to him and sniffled, rubbing her red nose now too. Hearing him snap at Kai like that made the female just hold the edge of his shirt, just so she would be attached to him as she heard him ask her questions as she sniffled a little, "I-I'm fine. I-I just ummm... I-I walked into a wall..." She spoke before looking down and turning red from embarrassment. She just wanted to pull her hood over her face like a certain yukionna used to do but she didn't. Kai on the other had, when he was pulled over by Nol, the cigarette fell from his mouth but before anything disastrous could happen, he stamped it out and then nodded to the first part that Nol said before hearing the part about being a 'gentleman'. He looked to her, "You sure about that last part, sweetie? Are you completely sure?" He teased, raising an eyebrow at what she said with a small smirk on his face. He then looked over to Dolly and watched her just stand there as he blinked a couple of times at her before waving a little to make sure she wasn't dazing into space or something like that. That was when he looked to Nol who was too busy trying to stick up for him, he found it pretty cute, plus... she was off guard as he kissed her head before looking to Rath with sharp eyes and a small smirk, "Hmm... maybe I am a gentleman after all, showing my affection like this and all, unlike a certain boy has done." He spoke in a teasing tone towards the young boy with that smirk on his face still but he hadn't moved away from Nol's head, as though he was going to give her another kiss but instead, he just placed his chin there, kinda leaning or resting on her head, however you want to see it.

Eve scowled at the male when he spoke to her like that, deciding whether they were good or not? Who cared? All humans were pointless in her eyes. An eyesore. A complete eyesore. But that was when she saw Guillan and when she heard him say that she was his cute, a smile appeared on her face as she literally jumped him,
                      "GUILLAN~!" She spoke giggling, completely forgetting the presence of the human as she kept her arms wrapped around him happily. Yorihime blinked a couple of times before twiddling her fingers and fidgeting a lot and looked down, "I-It's my fault, I was going to s-show him around the garden... I-I'm sorry, Mister." She spoke, trying to take blame for the actions of Zero and apologising to Zero the most for what was happening above all else, as she just looked at the ground, not daring to look at anyone for a couple of minutes before she looked to Skye. "Y-You were awake?" She questioned, tilting her head to the side, somewhat confused and she placed a finger on her lips with curiosity. But Eve looked out the corner of her eye towards Zero as she grumbled a swear under her breath, not even trying to hide it before speaking in a cold tone, completely different to the happy giggly voice she had earlier when she saw Guillan, "I very much doubt you came here just for the sake of seeing the garden. If so... you're a complete idiot." She spoke bluntly.

CR was still sat there with his tea cup on the table and flicking through the pages of his book before he felt something on his lap all of a sudden which made him look away from his book for the first time today. Looking at Lotti for a minute and watching her purr, meow and rub her head against his chest, CR had a small smile on his face as he placed his free hand, the hand that wasn't holding the book, on Lotti's head and started to stroke her before he spoke.
                      "Do you really like being a cat then, Lotti?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow, chuckling a little as he sighed a bit before closing his book and placing it on the table before picking up Lotti and made her face him, his nose touching hers, even if she was a cat, he still loved her nonetheless as he spoke, "You always need my full attention, don't you?" He spoke with a small smirk on his face.

o.o.c.

User Image

Ryatsuo

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:55 am
User Image

Zero stood there and he took out his crimson crystal and just stood there flipping and catching the crystal. Zero walked and sat down next to yorihime. "You don't mind if i seat here yorihime." zero said with a gentle smile.
Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:17 pm
Ryatsuo

User Image

Official Relationships:
Kirsche - Single
Rath - Rosie
Skye - Yorihime
Nol - Kai
Dolly - Single
Black Jack - Single
Guillan - Eve
Lotti - CR-S01

User Image
User Image

Lotti carried on purring as she licked his nose and smiled as she turned into a female, sitting on his lap as her cape flowed down to the ground and she smiled at him as she wrapped her arms around him gently, snuggling into his neck Of course I do~ I MUST get all of your attention~ Only I can say that I need it and get it though~ The female carried on basically making herself be all over the male, who was reading, so basically, she disturbed EVERYTHING. As usual.

Guillan snickered as he watched the female being ecstatic about his arrival on the scene as he held her in his arms as he picked her up off the floor lightly and began spinning around with her in his arms Eve eve eve~! he kept chanting like a little kid before Skye started scowling at the fact that the male in front was still talking to his Yorihime, he watched him as the male was playing around with a crystal as Skye took a hold of it and was about to break it but as soon as he was about to Black Jack appeared as he took the crystal from Skye's hands and broke it himself as Skye made his gaze go back to the mysterious person but first towards Yorihime Yeah...Black Jack over here, woke me and Guillan to show us that THIS guy dared to bother you two. His voice only turning more and more cold as he stared at the unknown male with a piercing gaze that would kill...if stares could kill that is Don't...look at Yorihime, don't even talk to her, DON'T EVEN BREATH NEAR HER DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?! She has no time to deal with FILFTH like you HUMANS. Skye immediately after that went and stood before Yorihime, in more of a protective stance. Black Jack stood there, still as emotionless as ever, well even a rock had more emotion than this guy would show as he let out a sigh and looked at the unknown male I'll kindly request of you to stop pestering the others and causing havoc around. Or else I'll be forced to 'take care' of you. Black Jack could be known as the most 'feared' of them all well you could say apart from CR and Guillan, but most of them still feared Black Jack the most and his command was usually absolute as he was basically trying to stop anything bad from happening which obviously that male was causing just by being around.

A sweatdrop trickled down the male's face as Rath listened to what Rosie had said and just ended up patting her head Well then that means you're still tired...right? Why don't I take you back to your room then? He questioned politely as he growled at Kai for his remark and showed his teeth, more or less a wolf thing to do, get it? a very WOLF thing to do....haha...ok stop. Nol was still a little shocked about what had just happened since Kai rarely would ever make a move, yes a kiss on the head is 'making a move' in her eyes as she watched Dolly who was just...not even responding to Kai's action, she just stood there, was she even still there? Who knows, Nol coughed a little as she held her head up high, like a 'lady' would and had a little 'hmph' escape as she did that W-well, atleast you can't be classed as a MONSTER with your affection either, s-so yeah....and since when have YOU called me sweetie? She asked with a raised eyebrow as she looked away, you could say she was at times kind of like...a tsundere? Well a little bit as Dolly just stood there still, and then started smiling a little, you could guess, she transferred herself into her own little world due to the whole awkwardness and was just smiling away like the cutie pie that she was.

User Image
User Image

[σ]ut [σ]f [¢]hances: ignore me, and the charas go after you. - w-

Kise no Shirube

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:58 pm
User Image

zero held out his hand and the shattered crystal turned to liquid and it went to his hand turning back into the crimson crystal. "I was only being nice to yorihime because she was nice to me. also this crystal can be broken but it can be mended back to perfection. like i told yorihime and eve here that i came to the garden to see its beauty before everything was destroyed. also i have no clue what will destroy this beautiful garden not me because i am captivated by beautiful things and this garden is one of them."[/b] Zero put the crystal in his pocket.
Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:23 am
User Image

CR's smirk had changed to a soft smile when he was licked on the nose by the feline named Lotti and when she'd turned into her human form, his arms rested a little and were around the females waist. The soft smile still on his face as he nodded a little, "Yes, yes, indeed. Hmm, I wonder what will happen if I suddenly stop giving you the attention you want?" He questioned with a small chuckle, teasing the female a little with a smirk on his face instead of the smile.

Eve giggled at the chants of Guillan as she smiled brightly and wrapped her arms around his neck more, resting her head on his shoulder.
                      "I was booored with you not here, no one would play with me..." She spoke, lifting her head from his shoulder and pouting a little. She was back to her childish thoughts with the fact that no one was around when she wanted to do something fun or anything like that earlier. Yorihime stood there as she tilted her head to the side before noticing Zero talk to her about sitting next to her as she blinked a couple of times. That was the only reaction he was gonna get from her, let alone answer as she then heard what Skye was saying and looked towards him, blinking a couple of times and nodding before she heard about the bother part and was about to interrupt but then heard what he was saying to Zero and looked to him. A human? Well, to be honest, she didn't know about that part. She thought he was someone like all them there, like a mystical being but that seemed to be a big no as she looked down, edging a little closer to Skye. The yukionna looked up at Black Jack when he spoke before looking down again. Eve glared at the human out the corner of her eye before speaking in a quiet voice to Guillan, "That human... he barges in here, harasses Yorihime and even threatens to destroy us along with the garden. He annoys me... Might be better off dead." She spoke, gradually turning what she said into a lie, gradually. After all, whatever Zero fired back with would only make Eve hate him more, let alone, his presence just annoyed her so much. Yorihime could even hear what she said and frowned a little, despite her speaking quietly, Yorihime could still hear her a little bit as she then saw what happened with the shattered crystal and how it turned back to liquid which made Yorihime instantly hide behind Skye as she stared with a worried expression, as she gripped his arm and kept the worried expression on her face, she didn't know what to do.

Rosie looked up from the floor, her face slowly turning pale again but her cheeks were still a tinted red colour as she blinked a couple of times at what Rath said. She tilted her head to the side a little and nodded,
                      "A little tired..." She spoke honestly as she didn't know how to respond to his second question yet. Whilst she was thinking of what to say, Kai moved his head so he was no longer leaning or resting his head on Nol's head whilst he shrugged, removing his arm from the womans grasp and reached into his pockets as per usual, "Well since when did YOU start calling me a gentleman? After all, I'm nothing like that and you should know that." He spoke whilst taking one hand out of his pocket and placing a finger under Nol's chin as in to tilt her head towards him so she'd look at him and not away like before as he then spoke with a bored look on his face, "I thought it was a nice change anyway, if you don't like it, I'll think up something that's much more 'gushy' to call you." He teased some more as he moved his finger from underneath her chin and grabbed a cigarette and lit it, as he took a drag before puffing out the smoke calmly as he looked over to Rath, "Oi, Rosie, tame that little doggy boy of yours, would ya?" He spoke in a stern tone as Rosie frowned a little whilst hugging Raths arm tightly, "H-He's not a dog! A-And s-stop smoking i-inside." She spoke with a frown still on her face before looking to Rath and nodded slowly, that was her response to his second question about him taking her back to her room as Kai simply raised an eyebrow.

o.o.c.

User Image

Ryatsuo

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:59 pm
I'm here!!! Can I just have a quick Recap? I wanna post my Male and Maybe a female eventually ;~;

Kise no Shirube

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:03 pm
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X
I'm here!!! Can I just have a quick Recap? I wanna post my Male and Maybe a female eventually ;~;

Kise no Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Ok basically, Guillan, Eve, Yorihime, Skye and Zero are all in the gardens...end more or less and arguing, Lotti and CR are in the pavilion outside. Nol is with Kai around Rath and Rosie inside the mansion, Kirsche is outside just wandering around, Dolly is basically daydreaming whilst around Nol and the others because she feels left out and yeah that's basically all that's happened x'D  

Kise no Shirube

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:33 pm
User Image

User Image

—— ———— ——

He wasn't one to exactly speak his mind. Nothing ever made sense to this silent one, his mind rotting from the novels he read. Nothing to bring him to the real world, as if Masato was already dead. HA! No, he wasn't dead. The poor other couldn't really die, just go through excruciating pain. Masato flipped he page, closing the book he had been reading. The warmth from the son, was nice... On the other hand, the book he was reading.... Not so much. He yawned, leaning back in the comfortable chair he had come to love. No one was in the smaller part of the garden, he ignored the others usually. What was the point in making friends...?

Deciding he was hungry, he stood from the comfort and stretched. Again the sky was clear, and the small area of grass was un-occupied. He turned to see a few others, relaxing enjoying the sky and the time. He didn't think kindly of the ones who spent most of their time chatting and doting around, so he usually ignored them. He was bored, moving from the chair, trying to hurry back inside with out being caught. He hated that dumb act he had to play, especially to the younger ones. He did it to keep them happy, and off his back but most the time it actually only made it worse.

w i t h x:x The birds and bee's xxx
l o c a t i o n x:xIn the Garden

t h e m e x:x Would You Still Be there? xxx
OOC:x:x Hola Dearests~ Excuse the shortness... It'll be longer in the future I promise ;~;

I don't mind it, I don't mind if your Overrated.
Or if you're staring at the edge of the
World.
But keep in mind that I'm a sore eye, with blurry
Vision

But I can see yeah it has to be you love that I've been dreaming
Of.
And if we climb this high, I swear we'll never

D I E.

—— ———— ——

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:53 pm
User Image

Zero looked at eve then looked at everyone and said "Why would i come to this garden just to destroy it. you don't need to believe me but i would never harm beautiful things. i only destroy those who destroy beautiful things. if i don't know me then i will tell you i am known as The Crimson Reaper. i am a protect of people and other beings. this crystal can't be destroyed because it is apart of me and it turns into my scythe to protect myself and others." zero had a serious face when he said this.
Yume no Shirube

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:06 am
Ryatsuo

User Image

Official Relationships:
Kirsche - Single
Rath - Rosie
Skye - Yorihime
Nol - Kai
Dolly - Single
Black Jack - Single
Guillan - Eve
Lotti - CR-S01

User Image
User Image

Black Jack stood there with a dark aura which started emitting from his whole body as he started..grinning, which was odd for one, but what was even more odd and frightening is what happened after that. The male rabbit started laughing, laughing like a lunatic Crimson....Reaper...?....Protector of people...?...Destroy the one's who destroy beautiful things...? His laughter only increased with each word he said as black hair covered his eyes to hide his full expression, but one could see that this wasn't the normal thing that happened as the two male's that were there had their hairs standing up at their ends more or less I will be your death if you carry on with this crap my boy. I am the one who will end your life and who will end anyone's life of who dares to go against me or aggravates me, now....if I were you I'd get on your knees and beg for forgiveness mortal. He spurted those words with a cold and merciless voice as Skye and Guillan both lost it, Guillan grabbed and picked up Eve bridal style whilst Skye picked up Yorihime, giving her a piggy back, and they both ran away, basically making their way back inside the mansion, however, what they didn't expect, was Kirsche being there, right there in the doorway, so what happened? They all collided, falling down, sliding across the ground, just ending right before Nol, Kai and the others, however, there was another poor victim, Dolly, who wanted to basically walk away to just go exploring tripped over as they were basically sliding on the floor and fell face first on the ground. The female was very fragile of course, emotionally and physically as she started sniffling, got on her knees, then got up, dusted herself off and started weeping as she ran off and just crouched down on the ground somewhere in the vast halls of the manor.

Lotti still purred as if she was a cat again at the fact that she was loosely embraced by CR as she snuggled more with him
You wouldn't~ If you'd give it to anyone else~ You know I'll get rid of them~ Because..we beloooooong to each otheeeer~ She looked up at him, gazing into his eyes with a grin on her face.

Nol and Rath just looked down as they saw the...group 'happily' sliding in, making their entrance as Rath couldn't help but burst out laughing as he then pointed towards Kai with a scowl
If anything, you're the dog here! Atleast I don't make the air all disgusting with the whole smoking! He shouted as he embraced Rosie tightly, trying to show even more that he belongs to her, kind of like a little child holding onto his toy. Nol just crossed her arms as she looked down on everyone Really...where are your manners. As she saw Kai taking a drag she took the cigarette out of his mouth as she gave him a peck on the lips and kind of broke the cig in half and threw it on the ground.

User Image
User Image

[σ]ut [σ]f [¢]hances:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:14 am
User Image

Zero sensed the dark aura and took the crystal and turned it into his scythe. Zero jumped back and got into a defensive stance and he had a cold blank face. "I don't want to hurt you." Zero was getting ready for an attack.
Kise no Shirube

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:22 am
Ryatsuo

User Image

Official Relationships:
Kirsche - Single
Rath - Rosie
Skye - Yorihime
Nol - Kai
Dolly - Single
Black Jack - Single
Guillan - Eve
Lotti - CR-S01

User Image
User Image

Black Jack looked at him with a dead man's stare as he approached the male as he grabbed the male's scythe, or more the blade and tightened his grip which made the blade of the scythe make cracking noises Boy, you are far too young to even dare try and oppose someone of my strangth and my powers, I can kill you without you being able to move, yet alone being able to ever...wake up He threatened the other as he then looked back towards the mansion and then back at the male Anyway, you really try and defy me? The fact that they were all cowering in fear and ran away should have shown you that you shouldn't mess with me, when non-human beings run away, does a human really stand a chance who isn't even nearly as strong as the others? Definitely not.

User Image
User Image

[σ]ut [σ]f [¢]hances:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:58 am
User Image

As the two females heard the laughing Black Jack, Eve went wide eyed and hugged Guillan tighter whilst Yorihime simply trembled a little and sniffled. Yup, they didn't really... like this sort of atmosphere and laughing. Not one bit as when Eve was picked up bridal style, she blushed. She actually blushed so try not to forget this expression on her face as she wrapped her arms around Guillan's neck more before clutching his hood. "I-I'm hiding under your hood!" She spoke as she literally pulled at his hood and managed to make it go over part of her head. Yorihime on the other hand, just wrapped her arms around Skye's neck, tight enough to probably strangle him, but then again, she was panicking like crazy and didn't know what to do.

But when the disastrous collision came along, the duo literally fell away from the males and slid across the floor. That was not fun at all as Yorihime rubbed her cheek and sniffled a little at what had happened and how much her cheek hurt now as she watched Eve crawl over to Guillan and blink at everyone for a minute or two, now... a little confused looking. More or less because she kinda hit her head so... yeaaah. That happened.

CR chuckled lightly at how she was comfortable just laying all over him as he sighed softly,
                      "Yes yes, it would seem so. After all," He stopped speaking as he pulled her towards him and kissed her before pulling away and spoke, "No one seems to suffice when it comes to kissing~" He teased before rubbing her head a little.

Rosie blinked a couple of times before giggling at what had happened before she heard what Rath said. He was practically scolding the older male as when she was pulled into the embrace and hugged tighter, Rosie's face turned bright red as she tried to hide her face in his chest and literally clutched tightly to his shirt. She was getting all shy and a little flustered now. Kai simply frowned at the young boy as he shrugged,
                      "Kinda contradicts the whole, "I'm a cat" thing, eh?" He spoke with a simple glare as he then noticed Nol remove his cigarette and make a move. He took one of his hands out of his pockets and placed it over the lower part of his mouth. Why? Because he was kinda blushing but he hid it well by trying to frown behind his hand as he saw her break his cigarette and pinched her nose. "And where are yours? Breaking my cigarette like that?" He questioned as he turned away so no one would see his face in case there was still some of the unwanted blush there and lit another cigarette whilst muttering swears under his breath.

o.o.c.

User Image

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Ryatsuo

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:03 pm
User Image

Zero saw his scythe breaking he looked back at the man and said "Go ahead and kill me i saw the beauty of this garden but be warned i don't die easily." Zero smirked and laughed.
Kise no Shirube

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces