User ImageThe aftermath of the horrible night was nearly just as horrible for the feral demon. She'd crawled out from under a pile of Pae, all that inner hunger and desire sated. Even the urge to beat up that fancy bird had waned. Of course, the arrival of those little ankle biters helped that along.

Those little chubby snake things were starting to pop up everyone. Dagen had even found one near her home, a burrow on the edge of Dragnid. Really its just a hole in the ground, but she's made it home. And kept her annoying sister out this time with a big moss-covered rock hiding the entrance. These days, that rock has served to keep those pesky hissing mutants out. She never thought they'd follow her to a Pae gathering for food.

During the chaos of the event, Dagen had tried to catch one of the lil buggers. But they were slippery little suckers. Also, the big snakes. Now, there wasn't much that scared Dagen, but snakes that big, with weapons and fangs and well, fangs, were scary to any pae with even a few active brain cells. She skittered her happy little butt to the snack table, loaded up her cheeks and arms and left as quick as she could.

On the way home, she was deep in thought, wondering what had happened why she suddenly felt the need to hump everypae. She'd not had that urge quite a long time. It had also been a long time since she'd seen a Pae she found attractive, though. "Mmm, Fish." she found herself smiling as she tried to gnaw on a mouthful of crackers, spitting crumbs everywhere.

She spit the rest of chewed, unswallowed crackers out to vocalize her disdain for Himeros. "Dumb orange featherball. He do magics on me." She'd at least witnessed that and was blaming that fully for suddenly being social. She didn't quite blame it for Fish, cuz she didn't see him till after she'd witness the arrow bite, so she didn't make the connection.

A miserable season followed that party. And Dagen vowed to stay away from that place forever. She'd stick to looting local houses and huts. No more stone buildings.

She'd grown irritable and irrational. Even moreso than is normal. She was always cranky and always starving. It made her so mad that right after she'd eat, she barf it back up. Such a waste of food that took time to catch. And the worst part of it was, she was getting fat, but not getting to keep any of the food! How did that even work?

As the days dragged on taking forever to get over with, Dagen found herself less and less inclined to leave her burrow. Lazy was suddenly so much more appealing than going out and hunting or checking on her stupid sister. Besides, Stupid Sister finally is out of her hair and doing her own thing, so that's less of a worry anyway. "Stupid Zee would laugh at me ..."

The demon didn't have a clue what was going on with her body, but she was pretty sure she was dying. That was clearly the only explanation. That dumb party magic'd her.

Amasis
This is tagged as a solo, cuz I wanna have the boys born soon ICly, but if you'd like to respond, you can. I just didn't want to pressure you into any RP when you are busy. heart