Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PLOT PRP] Another family member! (Starry x Dame Family) FIN Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 3:38 pm
User ImageA rising sun, chirping birds, and the seemingly ever hungry pregnant demon. The greened eyed demoness frowned, glaring at her stomach. She hadn't intended on carrying another child, it had been so many seasons since her daughter had been born, it just seemed so... So much like she was old. For Guardian's sake she probably had great great great grandchildren that she didn't know about! And now here she was, almost a season pregnant and sure to pop any minute. But that didn't seem to matter much to the growing children. At least, she believed herself to be carrying more than one. The bulge in her abdomen dictated she get up and have something to eat.

With a rather large grunt, Starry managed to pry herself out of bed. "C'mon kiddos, we'll find something to eat." She mumbled, gently patting her stomach. Guardians this was tough. Why didn't she remember what it was like this late in either of the other two pregnancies? Maybe that would have taught her some caution.

Shaking her head, the femme managed to waddle into the kitchen area to scrounge for some fresh fruit. "Really hope Dame brought some of those mangoes home last time he was out..." She mumbled, managing to knock a few things down with her thighs. Racket ensued. Well, at least it wasn't anything breakable. This time.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 4:14 pm
User Image As a hungry demon left the bed, a sleepy one rolled over with a snore, arm flopping off to the side. Running around doing all sorts of errands for a picky pregnant female was...exhausting to say the least. Grabbing mangos, fluffing pillows, massaging feet...not to say he didn't love it. He loved every moment of her glowing pregnancy just as he loved her.

But it was tiring.

Another loud snore, just as the noise level began to rise from the kitchen. "Huh?" He muttered groggily as steel blue eyes lazed open. Who would have thought that the first time, THE FIRST TIME they get back into bed together, they'd end up with child again? Was he really just that potent? "Star?" Dameon started pulling himself from the warm bed to stumble towards the racket. "What...whats up Star?"

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 4:41 pm
Starry winced, hearing Dame stumbled out of the bed. It was only a matter of time before he saw that she had knocked over yet another one of their things. She was about ready to start cursing herself for not being able to see her feet, but that wouldn't do anyone any good at all. No, she just needed to suck it up and attempt to pick this mess up on her own. Dame had enough to worry about catering to her every whim. He really was a good man.

"Sorry, I just can't see where my legs are anymore." She sighed, seeing her yellow man in the hall. She felt terrible for making him worry so much. "I was just going into the kitchen..." The femme was starting to bend over to make her attempt at cleaning up whatever it was she'd knocked over. Good Guardians, she couldn't even remember what it was! "The babies were hungry, you don't have to get up Dame" She tried, knowing it was highly unlikely to work. He was determined to take care of her in every aspect she didn't put her foot down on. And even then he was taking care of her feet. What a wonderful husband.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 4:59 pm
As he stumbled into the room, Dameon finally saw what was with all the racket. A vase of flowers had been knocked clean over, spilling its contents on the ground. "Oh, it's alright love. I'll get it, and something for you to eat. For now you should be sitting." Even as he spoke he was whisking over the flowers to her side to slip an arm around her waist. By the end of his sentence he was guiding her to the table to sit. "You should have-" he paused as a yawn broke through, still shaking off the sleepiness. "Woken me up. It's not your fault you can't see your feet." Dame softly kissed her temple, trying to ease her worries. The demon worried entirely too much.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 8:37 pm
She frowned, knowing his treatment really was for the best. They'd already had three happy and healthy babies and he'd done the same thing through both pregnancies. Why would this one be any different? "Really Dame, all you do anymore is cater to me and my bumbling messes. I feel terrible we don't get to go out very often anymore." The femme was still frowning. She loved her husband, but he needed to get out of the house more often too. Even she was starting to feel cooped up, he couldn't have been much better considering he was taking care of a very pregnant wife.

With her rump seated quite happily on a stool near the table she grumped a bit, not wanting to be waited on hand and foot but knowing quite well that she had little choice. Dame loved her too much to let her on her own right now. "Ooooh, mangoes" Instant distraction. Damn he was good. "Did I break the vase?" Starry asked, having spotted the flowers, but not the vase that had held them.

Oh but the mangoes and a hungry baby. The blue demoness glanced around, noting that her very effective husband was moderately distracted. With a grin she tucked into the nearest mango. Mmmmm, sweet and yummy.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 9:14 pm
Gently helping her to the seat, he turned towards the kitchen again with a smile. "There will be plenty of that soon after the babies. Think of it, we have three capable babysitters we didn't have before!" He laughed at the thought as he grabbed a few mangos and came back with them. "In the meantime we just have to make do taking it easy for a bit longer. Besides, I don't mind spending all this time with you." With that he busied himself with checking the spilled vase. The demonic gingerly picked it up to inspect it.

"We're in luck, just chipped a little. Still usable and we'll face the chip to the wall!" Problem solved. He bent to start picking up the flowers to see about saving them.

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 9:19 pm
Starry sighed around the delicious mango. "Dame, I'm going stir crazy. We have got to talk a walk today." So much for trying to be subtle about it. But then, why would she need to be. He was attempting to cater to her every whim right? Then he should be willing to let her take a nice walk. It wasn't like she was getting much exercise elsewhere.

"Good, I'm glad to hear about the vase. That's one of my favorites." Still sad she had knocked over such a pretty one. But then, the flowers were more important. They had been a lovely gift from Dame when he had gone out to get more mangoes a couple of days ago. "Are the flowers going to make it?"

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 9:27 pm
"A walk?" He parroted back, looking over at her with a handful of daisies. Slowly the male blinked before nodding. "A walk. We can finish up breakfast and saving the flowers, then head out." A bit of fresh air did sound nice... "But not too far." He quickly added, looking at her large swell of a belly. It would be the worst thing if something happened and they couldn't get home. Again. "A few got trampled...but most of them should be fine." He spoke as he made his way to their large bucket of fresh water. The male dipped the vase into it before sticking the surviving flowers back in.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:04 pm
"Yes Love, a walk." Starry insisted. He was most certainly amenable about the situation, but that didn't mean he was going to let her go as far as she wanted to.

"Thank goodness not all of them got hurt." A small sigh of relief escaped her lips, truly grateful she hadn't messed up too many flowers, or her favorite vase. "Can't wait till I stop knocking things over. I've lived here for Guardians know how long, you'd think I'd know where everything was after all these seasons!" And back to frustrated. Gah, mood swings this late were terrible! Thank the guardians she was ready to burst any minute now. Hopefully this walk would speed things along.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:08 pm
After setting back up the vase with the nick facing the wall, he grabbed his own mango to chomp down on. As the juice trickled down his chin, the male nodded. "I can't wait to welcome our new kids to the world. I still can't believe that we're honestly expecting again..." After Cressida, he was certain they were done. Life always found a way though to change things up.

Knowing Starry's anxiousness to get going, he quickly scarfed down the rest of his mango so he could walk over to help her stand. "Who knows, maybe a walk will help move things along." He unknowingly mirrored her thoughts, a bright smile on his face with optimism.

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Dame just loves being a papa XD

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:12 pm
Tartara Seabreeze
And he's a damn good one at that <3

Starry smiled, blushing a bit as he managed to say her thoughts aloud. How many times had he done that over the last season? Or even their entire marriage? Why did it always manage to make her blush like a little girl?

"Dame, do you really think we're ready to be parents again?" It wasn't the first time she had voiced this concern. Really, with how old she had been feeling lately, who would've thought them ready to have infants in their house again? It was a scary thought! At least, it was for the starred one.

Placing a kiss on her husband's cheek, Starry managed to start waddling towards the stairs that led down the tree. Ahh, a good stretch, it was going to be lovely.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:26 pm
He did love that color on her cheeks. His smile softened as he slipped an arm around her waist. "I know I'd be a lost buffoon alone, but since I have you I know we'll be alright. You're an incredible mom." He spoke gently, his own blush appearing at her cheek kiss. No matter how long they had been together, any little touch by her made his world spin. It was good being reunited again.

As they moved down the stairs he wondered what their kids would look like. Who knew if it would even be multiple, as Cressida was a single baby. Maybe it would be like his sweet niece Dyas, yielding triplets? And it was after a large event, just like Cressida...so what if the baby had bizarre markings like her? They'd love the children all the same, but Cressida had grown up feeling like an outcast because of it.

It was all so exciting to think about!

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Dame: 4laugh Gonna make me blush!

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:38 pm
Tartara Seabreeze

Starry leaned into his touch, enjoying every bit of it. He'd been gone so long she had forgotten what it had been like having him so close. It was almost intoxicating for the both of them. Thank the Guardians that they weren't as young as they once were. They'd probably never leave the bedroom if they were.

"I'm only a good mom because I've got an amazing husband who's just as good a dad as he is a mate." She returned the compliment, smiling at the man. She was thinking about how this one was going to turn out. Maybe this round of children would be able to make their daughter feel a bit better about herself. Starry always worried about Cressy fitting in. She was such a sweet girl when one looked past the prickly exterior. But the strange markings that she managed to get, and those antennae. Starry couldn't help but blame herself for Cressida coming out so strange. And it made her feel like a terrible Pae for wanting the new babies to come out strange to make their big sister feel more like she belonged.

"Let's go to the fae clearing?" Starry asked, quickly attempting to change her train of thought. No use in going there. Something would go terribly wrong if she did.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:04 pm
At her return compliment his cheeks deepened in color. She really was too good to him, giving him so much credit. He softly kissed the top of her head as they reached the bottom of the steps. "Fae Clearing?" His smile faded into a frown, obviously uneasy at the suggestion. "That's pretty far Star..." He really didn't want anything to happen while they were away. It would be just their luck that she'd go into labor right there in the fields, away from water or pillows or anything.

But as he looked at her face, his frown slowly dissipated. She had been cooped up for weeks under his careful supervision. Barely lifted a finger if he had a say in it. She was no doubt feeling antsy. "...I suppose we could, if at the moment you feel unwell or the like, you tell me."

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:27 pm
Tartara Seabreeze

Starry just tried to look as hopeful as she could. He knew how badly she wanted to gout. She had always loved nature and everything it involved. Staying inside for Guardians knew how long was all but torture.

"Thank you Dame." She turned to kiss his cheek. She did her best not to knock anything over in the process, herself included. "We'll take it slow and not push it if it'll make you more comfortable?" Starry offered, hoping to take his fears just a little.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff