I figured out everything about this guy, how he would work in Nintendo's Smash Bros series. Like anywhere from 7 to 10 years before the Wii existed. Only things I didn't include in my ideas were his outfit, based off a game that didn't exist yet, and no Final Smash.

I read a whole Far Side collection book I did not have yet and I had never read those strips before. I had a Far Side book in my hand, just not the one whose contents I was reading. I read the book the next day the contents are completely different, but i get a different book... and see the same strips I had read that night,

I learned the word "b***h" in a dream.

Once I had a dream about a beautiful concrete area with lots of gorgeous lamp posts, at night. I go to the outdoor theater area of a large city's Shakespearean theater. Looks exactly like it, especially after night comes and the lights come on. I had never been there before to my knowledge.

One night as a kid a Victorian era girl in a white dress was in my room. for like 5 seconds. Very detailed. Go figure on that