Submit

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Classic Crooner jumped again, feeling his wing muscles tighten and the satisfactory feeling of his hooves leaving the ground and not immediately coming back down. He tensed his legs, willing his body higher as his eyes bored into his prize: an apple hanging tantalizingly low on a tree laden with fruit.

A few inches higher....and he felt his wings splutter and cramp. He could practically hear his muscles making engine dying sounds as he wavered back and forth. Finally the buzzing paused, and for one brief moment, he hung in the silent air. Then with surprising speed, he crashed to the ground, legs sprawled every which way. His tongue throbbed where he bit it, and he flopped over backwards, panting.

"No dice!" he panted, staring at the shiny red orb.

Luafien

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.For being a somewhat clumsy little filly, Boysenberry Pie could be pretty stealthy when she entirely didn't mean to. It was like her convoluted thought process tangled up her legs and led to some pretty spectacular falls, but when she was blank as fresh snow she could pad right up behind someone without so much as stepping on a twig.

Which was how the little purple filly ended up sitting not three feet away from Crooner, having arrived somewhere between his takeoff and major wing failure.

"Wow you're really not good at flying, buggy." The silence was shattered abruptly, owlish yellow eyes staring unblinking at the flutter. Though the words could be teasing, her voice was neutral, even friendly.

Blue Eyed Melloon

Luafien

Super Wife

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:23 pm
Crooner looked up sharply from his prone position, scrambling to his feet with a blush across his cheeks. When he spotted the filly not more than a few feet away, he wondered how she managed to sneak up on him like that.

Trying to hide his blush with a scowl, he stood up as tall as he could. "Ah, what's it to ya dolly?" he said, wings fluttering weakly to ease the cramps. "I don't see no wings on your back!"

Luafien

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:38 pm
The filly's head slowly tilted to the side, the qurstion marks practically floating above her head as she puzzled through what the colt had said. Or, much more likely, what she interpreted him to having said.

"Why would I have wings? I have this horn," she lifted a hoof to tap it, "I mean I know there are phonies with horns and wings, but none with a horn and bug wings. Which you have. And I'm not a doll, I'm a Boysenberry Pie."

Blue Eyed Melloon

Luafien

Super Wife

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:46 pm
Now it was Crooner's turn to be confused. He dropped his wings, and took a couple steps forward.

"I didn't mean ya were an actual doll, that's just what I call dames that I don't know the name of. But now that I do, I guess I can call ya that. And as for the wings.." he paused to readjust his. "I mean if you ain't got no wings, then quit flappin' your gums about me being bad at it. Especially if you've got magic to help you get things."

He almost left it at that, but then decided that if she gave her name, he might as well give his.

"I'm Classic Crooner." He said.

Luafien

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:15 pm
"Well there's nothing wrong with being bad at flying. You're still a babby after all. So am I! Which is why I can't do wicked awesome magic. Just totally accidental magic that is sometimes cool, but usually just setting my own hair on fire or something." She paused, head tilting the other way. "I do that like, a lot."

The little filly abruptly stood up, tail swishing as she trotted around to get a good look around the curious colt. She's met a flutter before but only briefly, and this was her first boy flutter.

"So what're you doing anyways? Flying practice? Advanced jumping practice?"

Blue Eyed Melloon

Luafien

Super Wife

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:02 pm
The blush still faint on his cheeks, Crooner looked at the ground, feeling foolish for multiple reasons now. He realized that not only was he caught in a moment of serious un-coolness, but then he overreacted to being caught. But he couldn't just go back on it! He was on the ground for crying out loud!

He sat down as she circled him, watching her with suspicious eyes.

"I may be a babby, but I ain't no child. I'm just a grown up in a too small body!" He snorted quietly.

"If you gotta know, I was trying to get that apple up there." He pointed with a small hoof toward the still hanging fruit.

Luafien

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:22 pm
The unicorn blinked slowly before sitting down in front of Crooner, tail flicking before settling along her side. She was either just the kind of phony to always have a very intense stare or she was disturbed by something. Possibly both. Likely both, really. She did have a very... unique way of thinking about things. Perhaps due to expired berries.

"... You're trapped in the body of a babby?" She whispered, leaning in, one hoof lifting to slowly reach out and boop Crooner on the muzzle, "Did an evil wizard turn you into a babby? For forever?"

Blue Eyed Melloon
Lua: WHOOPS sorry for the delay D:

Luafien

Super Wife

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:36 pm
Crooner was slightly unsettled when she sat so close to him. She was quite a bit larger, and though he wouldn't admit it, it was intimidating. It also didn't help that she was staring at him like she was trying to see right through his body.

But before he could say anything, she reached out and bopped his nose! He leaned back, wiggling his nose back and forth while she asked about wizards. She hadn't hurt him, so he decided to let the invasion in his personal space slide.

"A wizard? Nah, wasn't a wizard. I'm not really a grown up; at least not in size. I'd like to say in maturity though!" His chest swelled with pride and he peeked out of the corner of his eye to see if Boysie was impressed.

Luafien

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:52 pm
From the look on Boysie's face, she was hella impressed. Her wide eyes were that much rounder, mouth opened into a surprised little 'o'.

"I've never met a babben that was an adult-at-heart! What's it like? Do you think toys are silly? Do you still play hide-n-seek? I'm a hide-n-seek champion. I utilize bushes like a very, very sneaky ninja." Boysenberry lifted her two front legs, moving them around in faux-ninja moves. "That's how I sneak up on people. Shrubbery man. Shrubbery." The filly smiled brightly, very pleased to be sharing her underbrush-related wisdom.

Blue Eyed Melloon

Luafien

Super Wife

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:21 pm
A smile played across his snout as she showed off her ninja moves. They were quite impressive.

"Oh I still like hide-n-seek for sure! I'm usually too small to see by most foals." he said, deflating his chest. Maybe she could show him how to hide better. "I mean, toys are for kids, but I got myself a microphone that it pretty jazzy." He said, thinking of his toy microphone with the colorful buttons. "I use it to practice my singin'."

Luafien

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:01 pm
Boysie popped up onto her hooves like a daisy in spring, tail swishing in excitement.

"That's a fantastic advantage to hide-n-seek!" She declared proudly, "You gotta think of everything like that, yanno? You aren't 'little', you're speedy. And I'm not a 'big goofy weirdo', I'm eccentric. Ya dig? Though... sometimes I'm pretty good at being a weirdo." The little filly slowly sat, eyes getting a bit of a distant look as she thought of the capers of her past- fondly, at least, evident by the smile pulling on her face. She suddenly snapped back to the present with a smile.

"So you're not practicing singing, you're rocking out all the time!" The filly flailed her arms, one spinning in a circle as if she was playing possibly the most radical air guitar of all time.

Blue Eyed Melloon

Luafien

Super Wife

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:26 pm
The air guitar broke him. Crooner started to chuckle, and soon was full on laughing. Her enthusiasm was contagious!

He laid on his back, practically rolling. "Oh man! You're a hoot, ya know that Boysie?" He wiped his eye, taking a deep breath. He felt relaxed, happier. He wasn't worried about whether or not he looked cool.

Luafien

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:51 pm
The filly happily laughed right along with Crooner, though much more messily. She didn't care if she fell right over or held her belly as she laughed to her heart's content. Being silly was just what she was good at, and making others laugh through it always filled her with the greatest joy.

"Make sure you smile like that a lot," the filly smiled up at him as her laughter tapered off, "You have a very handsome smile, all the dolls will totally go for you." After all, being adult didn't mean having to be serious all the gaddang time!

Blue Eyed Melloon

Luafien

Super Wife

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:20 pm
Crooner sniffed, holding back another round of giggles. Hearing her talk like himself was just downright silly.

"Well thanks! I'll try not to be so serious. And you keep doin' what you're doin'. makin' phonies laugh. It does the body good I think."

He got to his hooves, shaking the grass off of his paper-thin wings.

"Well I better get going. Gotta work on this winning smile." He grinned, giving the purple phony a wave.

"See ya 'round Blondie!" he said, wandering away from her, the fruit still hanging up above them.

Luafien

My Little Phony

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces