Submit

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:59 pm
[ This is a private roleplay between Tiro's Bohlale and Yuki's Zhutkaya.
Please do not post without permission. ]

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:17 pm
User Image

This....this was awful.

It had been a week or so since the three of them set off into the world, off to find...well, he wasn't sure. Someone was out there calling his soul...so he figured why not answer? Bohlale had nothing better to do, unless he wanted to say eat...sleep...daily life. Yet what fun was that? Instead, he headed out with the estranged Zhutkaya, a somewhat kindred spirit and her dear friend.

That wasn't the awful part though.

They'd just managed to reach the mountains, and boy...was he having a near hissy fit. If it wasn't the incline which made his smaller legs ache like they were being used as a chew toy for a skinwalker; it was starting to get a little chilly. Now, he wasn't some kind of weakling who'd turn into an ice cube...but he wasn't exactly fond of freezing his wings off amongst other things. Having scaled some distance, he looked up to the clouds above with a frown. Boh didn't like they way they looked, as if they were sneering down at him with a bad case of i'm going to screw with you so good... that sent a bit of a chill down his spine. "They're mocking us." He stated, casting a glare to the direction of the rather inanimate clouds. "We might be in for bad weather."

Boh turned to Kaya, not sure what they should do. "Should we head back down?"If they ran...maybe they could make it off the steep incline before it started. Or maybe they'd trip and die; crumbling down the incline like a rag doll....no offense to her friend intended. "....maybe its already too late...."

Either way....the situation was getting a little too tricksy for him, and for her. Damn weather...maybe it was in kahoots with that bug.

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Guh sorry it took so long ;; Boh's muse got away from me for a bit XD

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:11 pm
User Image

Despite being a nomad, Zhutkaya was used to a more... well, leisurely pace - and a lack of mountainous terrain. It had been super fun bonding with her new friend... up until this giant stupid mountain. The only thing she was remotely thankful for was the breeze that kept her damp, sweaty mane of the back of her neck.

Kaya blinked at Boh when he turned towards her. Go back down? Zhutkaya had huffed and puffed and dragged her hooves up that mountain - there was no way she was going back down to just climb back up it again tomorrow.

"No," she wheezed. "Nuh-uh, we're good. We're fine. Yup we can do it! The sky - the sky can't stop us!"

The mare flopped onto the ground and looked up at the sky. Despite her claiming it couldn't stop them just a second ago, it looked like it was about to stomp their faces in. She frowned. "Are there - are there caves on mountains? We can find shelter there, yeah caves sound good. Are caves okay, Boh?"

She was so tired. She pressed her face into the cool rock of the mountain. "I'm sleepy,"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:58 am
User Image

Tilting his head a little, he understood that her words were supposed to be confirming and uplifting...but he couldn't help but list the things which could stop them in his head. Skinwalkers, being struck by lightning, landslides, a rabid bunch of squirrels...."Unless it threw lightning...but we're pretty small targets...." He pondered aloud before shaking his head as he usually did when he drifted off like that.

"Caves are fine...if they don't have anything in them. They're cozy, romantic, dark, possibly treasure filled, bats, rocks....wet rocks...." Where was he going with this? OH YES. "That's a good idea though. I wonder if one is around here...." Really, they should be looking for tilted trees to have torn up the ground with its roots, or old stream beds; anything with a tall outcropping of rocks even. He was concerned though when she has rested her head down a tad.

Sleep wasn't a good idea till they were out of the impending storm as another loud bellow of thunder rocked the mountainside. Walking over briskly he nudged her cheek off the rock with his nose; concern across his brow. "We'll sleep soon. For now, cave..." He stuck at her side, this time; proximity close incase she showed any signs of sudden narcolepsy...not that she'd said she suffered from it but still.

"Heeerrreeee cave cave cave. Where are yooouuu?" He called out, fully expecting a cave to reply back with an 'i'm over here!' Or hell, even a 'polo' call.

xxx Yuki Bear xxx

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:21 am
Kaya let out a huff when Boh nudged her. She sleepily leaned into him, trying to absorb what little heat his body offered.

"Cave, cave, cave," she murmured, her eyes lazily scanning the surroundings. "I'm not a good explorer... my eyes don't see a cave, Boh" Kaya frowned as a raindrop plopped onto her nose. "And now it's rainiiiing," she whined. She was so tired.

Tirokio
They're going to die on this mountain lol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:04 pm
User Image

It was a moment that caught him off guard as he could feel her lean into him; like a leech for blood...but he could safely say she was probably after his body heat than his blood. Or well...you know, teeth would be involved and pain and that wasn't happening - he hoped. Bohlale wasn't really a fuzzy warm soquili by any stretch of the imagination; he didn't have a blanket, or copious amounts of hair or even wings he could stretch over her; just ones attached to his noggin and some on his...other end. Even so, he stretched one little rump wing across her own; before his cheeks felt as if someone had burnt them with a tiny little scorching sun.

He hoped his butt touching wasn't taken the wrong way.

"My cheeks are hot..." He stated absently, staring off before she'd gained his attention once more; a drop or two landing on his cheek and then sliding down to his neck. His head wings gave a ruffle as the onslaught of rain was almost instant, seemed the weather up here was moodier than that rock he'd first encountered when he came to these lands. "THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS CLOUDS!" He yelled up, but managed by pure luck to see in the near distance just what they were looking for - a cave. Well...more of a downed tree which had created a decent hole in the hillside - more than enough for two laying usdia's at least. "This way!"

Making sure he stayed at her side, Boh lead Kaya to the small burrow in the roots; well matured moss had made it dry inside - thank goodness.

"You should lay in the back...i'll block the mean wind." He smiled, his hair dripping from being out in the rain even for what seemed like only minutes. "The burning seems to have...stopped. Maybe my cheeks were trying to be warm for you...."

xxx Yuki Bear xxx

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:39 pm
Kaya let herself be led and absentmindedly listened to her companion speak and yell at the sky. She just wanted to be warm and she wanted to sleep. When she saw the hole, she let out a happy sigh.

"A tree, a tree! So much better than a cave I think. Yes, yes, a good job by Boh, the grand explorer," she smiled. She stopped before entering the burrow and tilted her head, staring at Boh. Something had been bothering her. She was still leaning on him, so it didn't take much maneuvering before she was able to squish her cheek right up against his.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she hummed, not caring too much about the rain that had sent her into a frenzy earlier. "You don't feel that warm, in fact you feel quite cold. And wet. Maybe your head is laughing at you. Mine does that sometimes,"

Kaya detached herself from the Putti stallion and wiggled her way into the burrow, crawling all the way to the back. Ew was that a bug? Kaya slammed her hoof into the dirt over and over again until she was sure the foul beast had been vanquished. Then she huddled up and turned to face the opening.

"Come in from there! I killed the beast and the castle is dry!" she called.

Tirokio
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:06 am
User Image

Thank goodness. It seemed like the skies were going to open up a whole new can of worms and do whatever they were going to do any moment, so the tree was such a welcome sight for sore eyes....even if they were not as sore as his legs. Puffing his chest out at the grand explorer part he rather enjoyed the compliment, knowing tiny soquili usually wouldn't be so good at something which was so much easier with long legs. However, unfortunately for Boh that tiny little sun came back and really did a number on his cold face as she pressed her own up against his to test the temperature. "Is that...so." He spoke softly, because right now, he kind of wanted to bury his head in snow overnight.

As Kaya headed into the burrow he waited a moment to let her get comfortable before poking his head in. "Wait beast?" He grimaced, even if it was dead like....what the hell? If being up here in such turning weather wasn't enough they had beasts to deal with? Dammit he was positive when he found whomever he was looking for he wasn't going to leave for years. This adventure was turning out to be enough for one lifetime dammit.

Once assured he came into the castle of a burrow and looked around. It wasn't as spacious as he'd hoped but he figrued a dry roofing over their heads was better than standing out there. Boh settled in front of Kaya, making sure his backside blocked her from the elements as he faced her as well. It seemed like only moments later snow began to fall, pieces almost as big as their heads! (Okay, maybe small pebbles...) "Looks like we were just in time..."

xxx Yuki Bear xxx

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:22 am
Kaya giggled as Boh settled in front of her. "Yes, it was quite the monster, but I conquered it. With my hoof!" She lifted it with reverance, as if she was granting him a look at one of the world's greatest and most legendary weapons. "You are safe now," she grinned, moving back a bit more so that she was as close to the wall as she could be and giving Boh some more room. "Come closer, your butt must be as cold as your face!"

Tirokio

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff