• Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:05 am
This is a private RP between Tsalar & Bear

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:12 am
Tsalar
Stretching out the set of wings on his back, he was just waking up from a small little snooze. May have been tough, but you needed a little lift up every once in a while. With each step Tsalar opened and closed his claws to get them loose. The way he looked, always made others run away or just call him a shame. While wandering and talking to himself in his mind. He was just headed where ever. No a special place, just traveling.

Bear
Bear made it a habit never to look towards the skies. Her mother had wings, as did her brother - and while Bear would never admit it, she was jealous. Incredibly jealous, and a little bitter about it. She didn't blame her father even though it was his fault she'd been cursed to a life on the ground.

The movement of another horse in the area caught her eye. Bear snorted softly under her breath. Wings. Great. She was more than a little fearless when it came to engaging others, and this was no exception. It wasn't until she'd gotten a little closer that she noticed that the male had claws where she had hooves, and her brows drew together in the slightest of frowns.

"You have claws. On your feet."

She might've sounded a little stupid, but she'd never seen a clawed Soquili before.

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:24 am
Tsalar
Tsalar was minding his own when he heard a voice telling him that he had claws. "You don't say?" He looked down at them and then to the mare. The male had a slight smirk on his face."Scare you do they?" He tapped the ground with each of them and kept watching the mare.
He wasn't surprised someone came out of no where calling him out on those damned claws. One thing he was surprised somewhat on is her not telling him about his horns or spikes. They came with the package.

"You're brown and have pink streaks in your mane."Tsalar said and flicked his bird tail.The male was techincally a bird,but without the beak. Didn't prefer meat and blood,but would eat at last resort. He never knew of his family,so he didn't know exactly who had what and who to blame if he could. Everyone was just so silly,it wasn't always great to have things added on to your body. In some cases someone would call it beauty and others would call it a curse.

Bear
For a moment Bear couldn't tell if he was joking or being condescending. She was trying to be a little more light-hearted, and so she decided to believe that he was joking, or maybe just poking a little bit of fun at her. Either way, Bear grunted and lifted an eyebrow, mirroring his twitching, feathered tail with a flick of her own long, curly tail.

"No, they don't scare me," Bear lied, though she did a pretty good job of bluffing. "I like them. And your feathers. And those things," she added for good measure, speaking of the spikes that graced his cheeks.

It was a little strange for her to be so free with compliments, but her mother was always nagging her that she never had any friends, and so maybe she could make friends with this one. She was feeling rather charitable.

Until he said she was brown and had streaks in her hair. They were stating the obvious? Bear's features contorted into a slight scowl.

"I just never seen anyone with clawed feet before, which is why I said somethin' about them. I seen horns before, and wings. But I just never seen clawed feet. Where'd you get 'em?"

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:08 am
Tsalar
He raised his brow as well and listened to her talk. "You do?" That was a first,besides the young filly he had met many moons ago.Though,Foals were a bit naive at times and liked anything that were cool,sometimes they were even terrified of his mutated body.

Some called his body a curse,others called it 'beauty'.It was a pain in the a** when it came to finding help and friends."It isn't so great,its kind of a burden, if you ask me." He said and shrugged.

"I've never seen a female with pink stripes in her hair." He mentioned and shook his head slightly.

"I don't know my family,so i can't really give the blame if i could on any of them."He didn't grow up knowing them. Maybe it was a good thing?

Bear
"Well, yes. You aren't boring. Like me. I don't even have any wings."

That thought reverted her back to her bitter thoughts, and Bear briefly frowned. She didn't want to linger in her negativity, but sometimes it was difficult to shake free. Bear lifted her foot and pawed at the earth beneath her hoof. A small plume of dust rose, and Bear took a step closer to the male.

"Pink streaks aren't very neat," Bear grumbled softly. "My mother has a whole mess of colors in her hair. And pretty wings."

She'd never know what it felt like to soar through the sky. Bear wondered if she'd ever get over it. Probably not.

Even still, she loved her family, and the fact that he'd never gotten to know his was kind of sad.

"I'm Bear," she introduced herself, "and I think it's sad you never got to know your family."

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items