Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Moon's fortune (Night/Amrita)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:34 pm
After leaving the haunted house with Amrita, Night had taken his time back to getting to his room. There was something different about the undead and it made him curious. Well he was always curious but...

This was a fun kind of curious! A mystery to be solved. He wondered what Amrita had been thinking inside that fleshy body of the human, even as she broke it's hand, and so angrily used it's voice to justify hers. Even when she slit it's throat and it bled all over it's white coat.

Ah blood. Human blood. So red and wet and messy. His hand raised over Amrita's similar wound where no blood leaked. Nothing like the human. Eventually he made it to his room, setting her up nicely in his huge piled bed (like the last time she had been there) and shooing all his minipets away. When Amrita woke, he'd be laying in her side in his cat form, napping and purring loudly.

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 5:43 pm
Amrita's world remained a still black, even as Night carried her tired, damaged corpse to the safety of his room. She was back in Halloween, where FEAR was thick, and yet her body stubbornly refused to heal. Her throat remained open, one of her backward hands still shattered, and her body littered with the occasional stab wounds, from the fight prior to the possession.

The wounds didn't change until late the next day, and even then it was slight; only a few of the smaller stab wounds healed over.

Her first waking thought had been a grudging, pained, groggy damn; she hadn't expected to live, let alone find herself laying on something incredibly warm with a purring body curled up against her. The uninjured hand lifted, fingers threading through the smooth fur until her palm rested fully on the warm, purring body.

"Remi?" She asked, her confused, pain-heavy voice nothing like it usually was; there was only a tiny hint of the feminine tone she was known for. The rest was androgynous and alien. Her eye opened but remained lidded as she turned her head slowly, hissing in pain as her open throat protested the movement. No, this wasn't Remi; it was too small and too dark...

She strained to remember, trying to dredge up a name from the fog in her mind.

"...Night?" Attempt number two sat a little better with her, and she let out a small groan. "Where...? What ha--" Her mouth opened to try again, trying to bring forth the word her throat no longer allowed her to form.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Enoh Love
Crew

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:10 pm
The purring continued even if she got his name wrong the first time.

"Bingo!" Night moved a little bit to nudge at her hand for more pets. "Good morning little Queen, You had such a busy day day day." Night chirped happily in a small boyish voice due to his form.

Her brief question was easy for him to answer straight.

"Not in the haunted house anymore! Back on school grounds for now. In my room like that time when you almost killed the hunter." He didn't see the other hunter she had attacked long ago but..."You had so much fun in the house, it makes me a little sad I wasn't able to be involved!"

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:50 pm
Amrita forced herself to focus, trying her best to understand every word Night was uttering. His use of the name Little Queen won him a pained groan and no more pets. She hated that name, or any hint that suggested she had been royalty in one old, distant world. But, his straight forward answer over where she was made her forget about the nickname, and her fingers moved weakly again over smooth fur.

"Fun...tha's a--" Again, her fingers stilled. She went numb as she processed what had been said, and what it meant. She had so much fun in the house? He was sad he wasn't involved? Had he seen the after affects again, or...? If it were possible for her blood to run cold, it would have; if her worst fears were confirmed, then all her years of trying to hide...

"How much did you see...?" Amrita asked slowly, forcing her torn throat to bring forth the words she had to know the answer to.

nyxtsuki moon

Enoh Love
Crew

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:13 pm
He meowed sadly when the petting stopped, turning the purrs up to rumbles so loud she could feel the vibrations. He figured if he purred loud enough and long enough, she would resume the pettings. Also because he was adorable.

He circled around her hand, using it to pet all over before licking the fingertips.

"Fun Fun Fun." He commented as he sat down, staring at her with bright green eyes. "Well I couldn't see much because you weren't there for long! But what you did..." Night's cat form shook a bit. "It was work of art, It's not like those humans didn't deserve it."

He jumped on her chest, kneading it gently as he gave her a cat grin.

"You possessed his body, broke it, and then you got to the mirror and it just..." Night's tail lifted up and circled around, "Slit his throat and all the red fell like a waterfall and it was..." Night sighed again. "But it wasn't smart to leave your body in the room with it." He nodded, "So I got you and now we are in my room!"

he thought about it...

"You weren't happy though, why aren't you happy when you hurt the humans?"

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 5:39 pm
Amrita's expression lapsed into pure horror as Night continued gleefully announcing her worst fears: someone had seen her possess a living creature. Someone she didn't intend to let see. Someone who, despite their history, was still something of a stranger to her.

The thought to push the purring feline off her chest never broke through the horrified thoughts of what now?. She didn't know how to deal with this: to date, only those she allowed to know knew, and everyone else was blissfully ignorant, happy to believe that her bouts of horrible wounds and too-long infirmary stays were the result of regular run of the mill encounters with hunters.

But now someone else knew, and the panic rose in her torn throat like a sickening bile.

The only thing that prevented her from trying to leave at that very moment was how interested he seemed. He wasn't angry, or upset - and if he was, he hid it well - so maybe...it wasn't so bad?

No. It was probably bad. She had to stop being optimistic about these things.

"I...um...I..." She started, stammering awkwardly with her dual toned voice. "I..." Usually, she could pull something out of thin air. Lately she had been getting fairly decent at having an answer to everything, even if it meant pushing the issue towards someone else. But this? This floored her.

There was only one thing she could think to say: and it wasn't an answer to his question.

"Please... Please... don't tell anyone what you saw!" The ghoul pleaded, desperately trying to even out her panicked voice, to not sound as horrified and as in pain as she really was. She even tried to sit up despite the agony that was moving, and gave her best shot at picking up the felines front end - her mangled hands under his arms - to get eye to eye with him.

The keyword there, of course, was tried.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Enoh Love
Crew

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 7:31 pm
Night stared at her, the grin still in place.

"Little queen, do you fear what is so natural to you?" He started kneading a bit more before jumping off her, shifting to his humanoid form, his ears twitching as he drew legs over the edge, reaching out to brush hair away from her face, then down to where the little gash is.

"Do you think these wounds are signs of guilt? Nonsense!" He chirped, "I would not change my opinion of my friend, my queen on so little. Especially when that little is..." He gave her a sort of dreamy look. "So good. Those humans deserve what happens to them. And you do it so masterfully."

He sighed, "I am jealous, I had hoped one day too battle a hunter and hurt them, kill them. But I never seem to get into the haunted house often enough! Or not when someone else has laid claim." He let his hand drop to her shoulder. "Does it bother you?"

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:33 pm
"I--" Again, words failed her. Nobody had ever said it to her like that before; nobody who knew what she was and what she could do had ever tried to tell her it was natural, and to not hide it. It did seem rather strange to fear what was natural to her, but as she thought about it in those long moments of silence, she shook her head lightly.

"I'm not...ashamed..." She insisted, though she sounded unsure of her own words. Truth was, she had been ashamed of herself for years; only lately had her natural talents become...useful. Amrita flinched as Night's fingers brushed the gaping wound in her throat, but the pain was eased by the pretty compliments. It was always nice to hear that the agony she put herself through was beautiful to someone else.

"It's dangerous...for creeple to know." Amrita paused, still trying to force her broken throat to cooperate. "If the wrong person found out...then everyone I love..." This time, when she trailed off, she didn't even try to finish her sentence. The tear in her throat was not the reason for her silence; it was all thanks to the weight of her words. The implication behind them ran deep. The ghoul only shook her head slowly as he lamented his lack of hurting the Hunters. It wasn't all it was cracked up to be, but sometimes, it helped.

"Does what bother me?" She managed to get out.

nyxtsuki moon

Enoh Love
Crew

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:53 pm
"Good good!" Night went back to gentle playing with her hair, bring it up, watching the strands fall.

"I won't tell anyone, I keep secrets well." He giggled a bit, "Our little secret right? Does anyone else know?" He whispered, "Does the black king know? I thought you guys were...close? Aymet and I are close, he lets me sit in his body sometimes." Night nodded.

"Does it bother you when you kill? what's it like?" Night looked at her wound, "What is a human body like?"

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 8:14 pm
Amrita's gaze drifted towards her hair as he played with it, still entirely uncomfortable with the situation she was in, but also completely unable to avoid it, or find a way around it. Her body was weak and her mind was exhausted; all she could do was trust him blindly, and pray to jack that it panned out.

"I don't...know..." She stammered out, managing to raise her hands high enough to cover her face, hiding behind her stitched and broken appendages. She didn't know if Aymet knew, but she didn't recall telling him - she also didn't know if they were close. He had been very distant lately, which put a very heavy strain on her already confused feelings. "P-please stop calling me your Queen - ! I'm just Amrita. Please." Her rasping voice begged, still embarrassed and horrified by the nickname.

The horror - and her embarrassment - fled as he asked her about human bodies.

"They are disgusting.." That, she could answer easily. "Their insides are always moving...their heart beats, their stomach rumbles, blood flows through their bodies...so noisy, so distracting, so..." The ghoul trailed off with a shudder, clearly disgusted with the bodies of the living.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Enoh Love
Crew

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:34 pm
"Okay! Sorry Amrita." Night stopped playing, instantly dimming down so he didn't upset her further. He was a good kitty after all. "And that's okay! I don't think Aymet would mind. We went to kill humans once...with Remi. It was okay, but not as exciting."

He wondered, and he imagined and he wanted to seeeeee.

"Blood." Moving, always moving? What happened when it was freed? He wondered. "So much going on, I don't miss having a body if I ever had one." Night settled again next to her.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to upset you Amrita.....I just...I've never seen a kill like that." He hesitated, "Is that why you get so many wounds?"

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:16 pm
"Thank you." The ghoul rasped out, grateful that Night was now listening to her plea. She was somewhat surprised to hear that the three of them had gone to hunt humans, though she had to wonder why they had never told her about it. They should have, or so she imagined - right up until she remembered that she did the same. She hunted humans, and never told a soul.

There was no way she could blame them for not letting her know.

"They're not worth the trouble." Amrita agreed to the whole body issue - she had hers, definitely, but it didn't move unless she made it. No sneakily pumping blood or anything. Night settled in beside her, and she reached out an arm, the unbroken one, and draped it over him, toying his fur between trembling, weak fingers. She was silent long after his question was posed, uncomfortable yet relieved at the situation she found herself in. Keeping it to herself had been a heavy burden she always wanted to share, but was always too afraid of the consequences to speak a word. When it came down to it, she was sure it was something she would take to the grave, and hopefully anyone else would do the same.

"Yes." She finally admitted, at length. "Not...Not all of them, but..." Her body was littered with scars, and those were the result of skirting too close to death; how many other wounds had she taken on, without proof? Countless, she was sure.

"-And why I can't heal fast." She added, straining her ruined voice to force an emphasis on her words. She was taking a large risk, and she had incredible consequences to face; it was why, even so long after she sustained the injuries, she hadn't healed much, if at all.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Enoh Love
Crew

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas