Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:30 pm
User Image

He was so excited! Grinning widely, unruly man whipping in the wind along with his scarf, he emerged into the cave, rose eyes seeking out any familiar face. He was going to have children!

Perking his ears up, he looked around quickly, nodding in rushed greetings to fellow members. The burly lion moved further into the cave, searching, before his eyes alighted on a familiar grouchy council member. ”Sachin!” he bellowed across the cave, before storming over, grinning like a fool. He felt so giddy and ready to burst from the news. The jolly lion came to a stop near the gray lion, rose eyes sparkling with mirth. ”I’ve news for you, friend, great news!” he laughed, not at all minding his volume, joy amplifying his voice.

samus x

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:30 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y

User Image
Sachin practically jumped out of his fluffy fur when the other unruly looking council member came storming in bellowing his name. groaning, he gave Leli'takata a stare and awaited him to finish his bellowing. taking in a deep breath, he then spoke. " could you lower your volume? you will make me deaf before i can hear any of this great news of yours." he was known for his grouchy bluntness and even when he was trying to be nice he always came off a bit grouchy. " so what is this grand news?" he was rather curious what would cause the other male to come storming through and bellowing as loud as could be.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 5:31 am
User Image

Leli grinned happily, eyes sparkling with enjoyment. He ignored the surly tone, but complied. However… he wasn’t quite ready to hand over the information yet. He wanted to build the anticipation. The lion leaned in, excitement clear in his expression. ”You’re not even going to try and guess?” he whispered, leaning further in as though it was a huge secret. ”Tsk, Sachin. Where’s your spirit?” he continued to say in a low tone.

He figured he made him wait long enough. That and Leli could hardly contain his eagerness anymore. So, without bothering to lean back, he told him. ”I’m having cubs, Sachin, cubs!” he bellowed, practically in the other’s ear before throwing his head back in joyful laughter.

samus x

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 10:15 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y

Sachin groaned and rolled his eyes. "fin....." sadly he was quickly interrupted before he was even going to humor him with a guess. he purposely attempted to wack him on the head and not hard at all. "you could of waited for me to guess at lest once before giving it away." wrinkling his muzzle, he really couldn't stay too annoyed at him. he could now see why he was so excited and hollering out words. " i suppose congratulations are in order to you and the expecting mother." he attempted to be more pleasant but that just wasn't him. but he was actually happy for him even though he personally wouldn't want to deal with cubs. " did you just find out today?"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:30 pm
User Image

Leli grinned happily, eyes sparkling with enjoyment. He ignored the surly tone, but complied. However… he wasn’t quite ready to hand over the information yet. He wanted to build the anticipation. The lion leaned in, excitement clear in his expression. ”You’re not even going to try and guess?” he whispered, leaning further in as though it was a huge secret. ”Tsk, Sachin. Where’s your spirit?” he continued to say in a low tone.

He figured he made him wait long enough. That and Leli could hardly contain his eagerness anymore. So, without bothering to lean back, he told him. ”I’m having cubs, Sachin, cubs!” he bellowed, practically in the other’s ear before throwing his head back in joyful laughter.

samus x

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff