Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: What Could Have Been (Temporary Hiatus)

Back to Guilds

A semi-lit and up Bleach Role-Play Guild with an alternate Story and Original Characters. 

Tags: Fullbringer, Shinigami, Arrancar, Story, Quincy 

Reply ♢Out of Character
Mandatory OoC Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ubiquitouch

Greedy Codger

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:23 am
Making the leader of the fullbringers would work for me, though I suppose I'll have to re-read the fullbringer arc to remember fully how they work. I'm creating a person with similar powers in one of my friend's rp, but I love the power scheme enough that I wouldn't mind having two people with it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 5:34 pm
Ubiquitouch
Making the leader of the fullbringers would work for me, though I suppose I'll have to re-read the fullbringer arc to remember fully how they work. I'm creating a person with similar powers in one of my friend's rp, but I love the power scheme enough that I wouldn't mind having two people with it.
alright thanks it helps to have a leader for the full bringers I'm seriously thinking of taking the bount for myself.

I was gonna ask what your thoughts on having the mod souls profile have an owner slot to clarify who they belong to or if they are strays or should we just list that under affiliation?  

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Ubiquitouch

Greedy Codger

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 7:11 pm
jighthigh
Ubiquitouch
alright thanks it helps to have a leader for the full bringers I'm seriously thinking of taking the bount for myself.

I was gonna ask what your thoughts on having the mod souls profile have an owner slot to clarify who they belong to or if they are strays or should we just list that under affiliation?

It would probably be a good idea. Really doesn't take long to fill it out either, so not really any reason to not have it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:08 am
Ubiquitouch
jighthigh
Ubiquitouch

It would probably be a good idea. Really doesn't take long to fill it out either, so not really any reason to not have it.

awesome. if u feel like changing anything that was put up about the fullbringers, feel free to do so. I sort of had no idea what I was doing at the time.

I'm wondering if the Quincy's jagdarmee unit could be compared to the onmitsukido. hopefully someone showing interest in he head Quincy position with show up dramallama  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:12 am
salaam damn, I feel like making a creepy arrancar with possession powers so he can take over meatsuits. I need to stop it with making g new characters ;w;

In case you haven't noticed, I revamped my Division 11 character a bit. I'm crazy about profiles :<  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:24 am
I'm thinking of re-organizing all the subforums, mainly adding Seireitei and Rukongai instead of " Other Spirit world Places"

For Hueco Mundo, should we have a Las Noches subforum to let the Espada make their own domain/thread?

As for World of the Living, should we add 2 other subforums for the towns where Quincy and Fullbringer Bases are? Bounts and rogue Mod Souls could be lurking in either town.

The disadvantage of having too many subforum is that it makes it hard for people to look for active RP threads (then again, Shinigamis are hogging 13+ subforums alone)  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:44 am
Feiyimei
I'm thinking of re-organizing all the subforums, mainly adding Seireitei and Rukongai instead of " Other Spirit world Places"

For Hueco Mundo, should we have a Las Noches subforum to let the Espada make their own domain/thread?

As for World of the Living, should we add 2 other subforums for the towns where Quincy and Fullbringer Bases are? Bounts and rogue Mod Souls could be lurking in either town.

The disadvantage of having too many subforum is that it makes it hard for people to look for active RP threads (then again, Shinigamis are hogging 13+ subforums alone)
Yea I was thinking of renaming the other spirit world places myself I don't know why I called it that myself.

As for Hueco Mundo and making las nachos that was my original plan just haven't been able to get around to it.

I'll give you the deciding choice, I myself think giving them their own subforum is a good idea however for the fullbringers it might just be fine to make the execution hideout as a topic in the world of the living subforum same for the bount.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:51 am
jighthigh
Feiyimei

Yea I was thinking of renaming the other spirit world places myself I don't know why I called it that myself.

As for Hueco Mundo and making las nachos that was my original plan just haven't been able to get around to it.

I'll give you the deciding choice, I myself think giving them their own subforum is a good idea however for the fullbringers it might just be fine to make the execution hideout as a topic in the world of the living subforum same for the bount.

Aight. Since we're not planning to have many Fullbringers anyway, I think a single thread for the hideout should be fine unless Ubi wants to give them numerous ones scattered across the globe like the Quincy.

Also, since you are planning to RP as Arturio, are characters from the anime's filler episodes allowed? I'm thinking of Ichinose, or some other dudes that had some screentime, even from the movies (that I did not watch. woohoo!) They are technically not really Tite Kubo's creation, but movies and anime can also be considered another form of adaptation like video games idk. : O  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:05 pm
Uh, I accidentally overpurchased 2 subforums so if Ubi wants his own subforum for Fullbringers, I don't see any harm

Ubiquitouch

jighthigh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:22 pm
Feiyimei
Thats not a problem even if the fullbrings don't take the subforum I'm sure we can find a use for it.

Yes I think including filler characters and non con characters as well as video game character are fine as well as long as we edit their histories a tad to make them so they do not include stuff like canon and the main character such as in ichinose case where it included zaraki,

I suppose we should make a list of character that are non con and filler shouldn't be to difficult.  

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:25 pm
jighthigh
Feiyimei
Thats not a problem even if the fullbrings don't take the subforum I'm sure we can find a use for it.

Yes I think including filler characters and non con characters as well as video game character are fine as well as long as we edit their histories a tad to make them so they do not include stuff like canon and the main character such as in ichinose case where it included zaraki,

I suppose we should make a list of character that are non con and filler shouldn't be to difficult.
The list would be useful to keep track of what is available and what isn't. I'll push the task of making that list onto you. I didn't even know of Arturio's existence until you mentioned him. My internet bandwith limit me to reading manga stuff only ninja

I'm gonna try to work on a home page just so that we can pretty things up a bit dramallama  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:36 pm
And I noticed that I just shot myself in the foot by writing that Fullbringers are democratic. Okay, so Ubi could be the "Elder of Elders". Problem solved dramallama  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:43 pm
Feiyimei
jighthigh
Feiyimei

The list would be useful to keep track of what is available and what isn't. I'll push the task of making that list onto you. I didn't even know of Arturio's existence until you mentioned him. My internet bandwith limit me to reading manga stuff only

I'm gonna try to work on a home page just so that we can pretty things up a bit dramallama
Alright I can handle that no sweat just have to get my laptop out and hope it works (which it has) because copying and pasting on an iPad is a pain not to mention the dang spell check that fixes stuff when I don't want it to but never when I need it to stressed I don't know all the character who are filler and non con but a good amount of them.

Oh yes what do you think I should do in terms of the bount since they are all filler characters I kind of want to not include them so we can have a set of original bount.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:47 pm
jighthigh
Feiyimei
jighthigh
Feiyimei

The list would be useful to keep track of what is available and what isn't. I'll push the task of making that list onto you. I didn't even know of Arturio's existence until you mentioned him. My internet bandwith limit me to reading manga stuff only

Alright I can handle that no sweat just have to get my laptop out and hope it works (which it has) because copying and pasting on an iPad is a pain not to mention the dang spell check that fixes stuff when I don't want it to but never when I need it to stressed I don't know all the character who are filler and non con but a good amount of them.

Oh yes what do you think I should do in terms of the bount since they are all filler characters I kind of want to not include them so we can have a set of original bount.

Oh dang, yea, bounts are troublesome. I say, maybe keep the originals if their powers aren't too overpowered? I mean, they all died at one point I heard so at least we know that there's a way to kill them, but yea, let's scratch off Bount as an open race =/ At most, I think we could allow 1-2 Original Character Bounts.  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:02 pm
I'm thinking that we should change the Gotei's history a bit since Yamamoto no longer exists xD Should we make it so that your character is the founder of the Gotei? How old would the Gotei be?  
♢Out of Character

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff