Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: What Could Have Been (Temporary Hiatus)

Back to Guilds

A semi-lit and up Bleach Role-Play Guild with an alternate Story and Original Characters. 

Tags: Fullbringer, Shinigami, Arrancar, Story, Quincy 

Reply ♢Out of Character
Mandatory OoC Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
So, is it safe to say that this is dead?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:51 am
Feiyimei

I've had some ideas about attempting to revive it when an important date has past in a two months and I have time to concentrate on rping again as my main hobby though I am considering the factors around it such as plots and stuff in the meantime and how one would go about a revival for the guild, Though it did stay active longer then any bleach guild I can think of aside from one.  

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:57 am
Jighthigh
Feiyimei

I've had some ideas about attempting to revive it when an important date has past in a two months and I have time to concentrate on rping again as my main hobby though I am considering the factors around it such as plots and stuff in the meantime and how one would go about a revival for the guild, Though it did stay active longer then any bleach guild I can think of aside from one.

So it's shutting down for 2 months? May be a good time to have some people working on cleaning up stuff. Well, if the crew is still interested in it or something. dramallama  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:58 am
Feiyimei
Jighthigh
Feiyimei

So it's shutting down for 2 months? May be a good time to have some people working on cleaning up stuff. Well, if the crew is still interested in it or something. dramallama

Yeah Possibly though there is quite a few factors to consider with it maybe I'll ask your opinions on ideas I have on Skype later if that's okay with you since I'm not 100 % sure their good. >.<  

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:01 am
Jighthigh
Feiyimei
Jighthigh
Feiyimei

Yeah Possibly though there is quite a few factors to consider with it maybe I'll ask your opinions on ideas I have on Skype later if that's okay with you since I'm not 100 % sure their good. >.<

Sure. If i'm no answering, try to give me a call because I have the bad habit of leaving my skype and pc on  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:16 am
Feiyimei
Jighthigh
Feiyimei
Jighthigh
Feiyimei

Sure. If i'm no answering, try to give me a call because I have the bad habit of leaving my skype and pc on

Alright thanks I'll have to ask Yaroki what she thinks later too since I think she still wants to be involved unless I'm wrong.  

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Vicious Ambition

Vicious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 10:40 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:37 pm
Jighthigh
Feiyimei
Jighthigh
Feiyimei
Jighthigh
Feiyimei

Alright thanks I'll have to ask Yaroki what she thinks later too since I think she still wants to be involved unless I'm wrong.

I've an idea for what happened to all the big names once the restart starts lol  

Yaroki
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:52 pm
Yaroki
Jighthigh
Feiyimei
Jighthigh
Feiyimei

I dunno when we'll restart but I'm happy to hear em regardless. You always seem to quote me when I'm thinking of pming you for whatever reason. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:42 pm
Jighthigh
Yaroki
Jighthigh
Feiyimei
Jighthigh
Feiyimei

I dunno when we'll restart but I'm happy to hear em regardless. You always seem to quote me when I'm thinking of pming you for whatever reason. XD

Lol maybe I'm psychic

Anyways I was thinking that the holes created during Cullin's reign were used by my White Kings to create a new space where the three great forces (Quincy, Arrancar, and Shinigami) ended up in a giant war that lead to as many deaths as we need  

Yaroki
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:49 pm
Yaroki
Jighthigh
Yaroki
Jighthigh
Feiyimei

Lol maybe I'm psychic

Anyways I was thinking that the holes created during Cullin's reign were used by my White Kings to create a new space where the three great forces (Quincy, Arrancar, and Shinigami) ended up in a giant war that lead to as many deaths as we need

Perhaps you are.

That seems good I think I might kill off a few of my characters.Niwa's totally gonna live. Think I'll keep around my smartass Quincy most likely. Arturo is up for debate though. I'll also likely keep around my little squad of arrancar. Oh and kiyoshi I think probably will live.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:44 pm
Jighthigh
Yaroki
Jighthigh
Yaroki
Jighthigh
Feiyimei

Lol maybe I'm psychic

Perhaps you are.

That seems good I think I might kill off a few of my characters.Niwa's totally gonna live. Think I'll keep around my smartass Quincy most likely. Arturo is up for debate though. I'll also likely keep around my little squad of arrancar. Oh and kiyoshi I think probably will live.

Shoot I was hoping swipe Niwa's spot lol jk...mostly

But yeah I was going to keep Esmeralda, Zack, and Nanashi maybe Chieko but Quincy Head is dead lol  

Yaroki
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:33 am
Yaroki
Jighthigh
Yaroki
Jighthigh
Yaroki

Lol maybe I'm psychic

Perhaps you are.

But yeah I was going to keep Esmeralda, Zack, and Nanashi maybe Chieko but Quincy Head is dead lol

You can have I actually hate Niwa with a passion.

I can't even remember my Quincy's name at all I think it started with a V or something. But yeah seems likes a good line up I think. Perhaps we could have both Arturo and Esmeralda become the leaders of the Arrancar as replacements for the Espada.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:36 am
Jighthigh
Yaroki
Jighthigh
Yaroki
Jighthigh
Yaroki

Lol maybe I'm psychic

Perhaps you are.

I can't even remember my Quincy's name at all I think it started with a V or something. But yeah seems likes a good line up I think. Perhaps we could have both Arturo and Esmeralda become the leaders of the Arrancar as replacements for the Espada.

Lol its rare to see someone hate their RPC

And I was thinking Arturo could take over Hueco Mundo while the war is happening. Controlling it from the world of the living by making Esmeralda a his second and the face of leadership their  

Yaroki
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:01 pm
Yaroki
Jighthigh
Yaroki
Jighthigh
Yaroki

Lol maybe I'm psychic

Perhaps you are.

Lol its rare to see someone hate their RPC

And I was thinking Arturo could take over Hueco Mundo while the war is happening. Controlling it from the world of the living by making Esmeralda a his second and the face of leadership their

Yeah I can see that working well given some of the guilds lore. It will be rather difficult however to gather members again when we do eventually get around to this.  
♢Out of Character

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff