Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: What Could Have Been (Temporary Hiatus)

Back to Guilds

A semi-lit and up Bleach Role-Play Guild with an alternate Story and Original Characters. 

Tags: Fullbringer, Shinigami, Arrancar, Story, Quincy 

Reply ♢Out of Character
Mandatory OoC Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vicious Ambition

Vicious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:07 pm
TheNoMoreTokusatsuHero
Productivity seems to have stalled a bit! XD I think I'm bad luck, this always happens when I join a guild.

Yeah it happens, it'll pick back up soon. Me i'm having comp issues that have me posting when I can and sometimes I just have writer's block. Those 3- posts to power up my espada should keep me plenty busy once I get on it lol  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:41 pm
Postin to post.  

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Yaroki
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:07 pm
Jighthigh
Postin to post.

Hey Jiggy if I sent you content for a guild announcement would you be willing to post it?

I know I've been out a lot recently but I'm back, "from outer space with that sad look on my face you should've", okay that's out of my system but back to what iIwas saying I have some ideas for Quincy reboot (lost my old notes so kinda pulling at straws for a while but I can tie it together) and Vizards (despite the fact I still have ten billion training post for mask mastery) and we need to get the shinigami/hollows up with a bit of fun NPCs that can cause havoc  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:24 am
Yaroki
Jighthigh
Postin to post.

Hey Jiggy if I sent you content for a guild announcement would you be willing to post it?

I know I've been out a lot recently but I'm back, "from outer space with that sad look on my face you should've", okay that's out of my system but back to what iIwas saying I have some ideas for Quincy reboot (lost my old notes so kinda pulling at straws for a while but I can tie it together) and Vizards (despite the fact I still have ten billion training post for mask mastery) and we need to get the shinigami/hollows up with a bit of fun NPCs that can cause havoc

Won't lie I'm so tired can't make sense of the majority what your saying right this moment so I'll get back to you when I'm more awake.  

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Vicious Ambition

Vicious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:47 pm
HELLO!? Hello? Hello...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:52 am
Jighthigh
Yaroki
Jighthigh
Postin to post.

Won't lie I'm so tired can't make sense of the majority what your saying right this moment so I'll get back to you when I'm more awake.
so, what happened with yaroki's announcement? You can always set it so that crew members can also send announcements if you don't want them to wait on you. It's in the guild setting page, at the bottom.  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

Zigzag_Dragonslayer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:32 am
Jighthigh

Vexis Furi

Yaroki

GDan

Vicious Ambition

I plan on leaving this guild. Unless someone quotes me with a request to wrap things up I'm going to leave this time tomorrow. I don't care what you do with my characters but, I need to leave. Thank you for all the fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:55 am
Feiyimei
Jighthigh
Yaroki
Jighthigh
Postin to post.

so, what happened with yaroki's announcement? You can always set it so that crew members can also send announcements if you don't want them to wait on you. It's in the guild setting page, at the bottom.

Right I forgot that was an option, thanks for reminding me.  

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:19 am
Zigzag_Dragonslayer
Jighthigh

Vexis Furi

Yaroki

GDan

Vicious Ambition

I plan on leaving this guild. Unless someone quotes me with a request to wrap things up I'm going to leave this time tomorrow. I don't care what you do with my characters but, I need to leave. Thank you for all the fun.

I understand, I won't kill off your characters if possible just cause. But I likely won't be doing anything at the moment which will include them.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:24 pm
Zigzag_Dragonslayer
Jighthigh

Vexis Furi

Yaroki

GDan

Vicious Ambition

I'll be trying to set up a mini event today and tomorrow that will include all except the fullbringer and Arturo since they got their own deal going on.

Planned to start this weekend but for whatever reason Gaia was not letting me log in (and I checked it wasn't down it just refused me so sad)

Anyways if you're up to try and bring it back I'll be having Hughes start s**t all over the place  

Yaroki
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Zigzag_Dragonslayer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:32 pm
Yaroki

I am leaving. I wish you the best of luck but, I am leaving.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:05 pm
Zigzag_Dragonslayer
Yaroki

I am leaving. I wish you the best of luck but, I am leaving.

Sad to see you go I would've loved to see how Nanashi andJJack's friendship would've gone or Shiro's growth, hope to see you in anothwr guild your fun to rpwith  

Yaroki
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Vicious Ambition

Vicious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:17 pm
Zigzag_Dragonslayer
Jighthigh

Vexis Furi

Yaroki

GDan

Vicious Ambition

The activity was super high then sorta died down weird. Sad to see you too leave.
EDIT:
Nooo our squad :O  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:31 pm
Zigzag_Dragonslayer
Jighthigh

Vexis Furi

Yaroki

GDan

Vicious Ambition

AWWWW!! crying

SO sad to hear your droppin out. Kinda leaves the espada's in a bit of a lurch since we are stuck in council at the moment. Its hard to be the driving force in a story line as most of us play off what the others post, reactionary style. Ah well, arbutus will keep for a while until we figure things out, Now i can post with my quincy and get her up to speed.

Fare travels friend!  

GDan

Sugary Snack

12,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zigzag_Dragonslayer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:33 pm
GDan

I wish you the best of luck. I'm kind of sad I'll never see the finished Ternary piece but, it is best for me to quit. Thank you for role-playing with me.  
♢Out of Character

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff