Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: What Could Have Been (Temporary Hiatus)

Back to Guilds

A semi-lit and up Bleach Role-Play Guild with an alternate Story and Original Characters. 

Tags: Fullbringer, Shinigami, Arrancar, Story, Quincy 

Reply ♢Out of Character
Mandatory OoC Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:27 pm
Yaroki

Zigzag_Dragonslayer
[/quote
Guyz, i'm no longer a member of the crew so there's no point in quoting me in the Crew subforum lol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:58 pm
Feiyimei
Yaroki

Zigzag_Dragonslayer

Guyz, i'm no longer a member of the crew so there's no point in quoting me in the Crew subforum lol

Lol okay  

Yaroki
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Zigzag_Dragonslayer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:04 pm
Feiyimei

I didn't know that when I Quoted you there. I'm sorry.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:37 pm
I've spent way too much time dumping items in that converter. I was pleasantly surprised when some super cheap items were worth quite a few points alone.  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

TheNoMoreTokusatsuHero

Dapper Husband

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:23 pm
Productivity seems to have stalled a bit! XD I think I'm bad luck, this always happens when I join a guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:32 pm
i think most people are burned out. or are focusing on other role-plays.

*engages psycho stalker mode*  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

TheNoMoreTokusatsuHero

Dapper Husband

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:40 pm
Indeed, I feel the need to do other things, but school work keeps blocking me. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:48 pm
I miss my high school days. When I didn't need to study or do any hw and still be able to pass with flying colors. ;w;  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:32 pm
Feiyimei

I must admit I'm pretty burned out on bleach myself and to be real honest I don't follow the series regularly, when I tried watching the anime I only made it past the soul society arc and a little ways into the bount arc which was actually the first episodes I saw at like 3 am in the morning late nights so I never made it to the espada arc even though I did pick up the manga from time to time. Though I've done this with bleach rps before I gave myself a break for awhile.

Gonna pm you my skype since I think I found the right account name later tonight or tommrow.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:15 pm
I'm not tired of bleach so much as I am tired of Quincy. At first I had a plan but now I don't really have the drive to run it after this arc. The race kinda just lost its thrill to me after the last few chapters  

Yaroki
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:17 am
Jighthigh
Feiyimei

I must admit I'm pretty burned out on bleach myself and to be real honest I don't follow the series regularly, when I tried watching the anime I only made it past the soul society arc and a little ways into the bount arc which was actually the first episodes I saw at like 3 am in the morning late nights so I never made it to the espada arc even though I did pick up the manga from time to time. Though I've done this with bleach rps before I gave myself a break for awhile.

Gonna pm you my skype since I think I found the right account name later tonight or tommrow.

tbh, not much to be missed in the series. Soul Society arc was the best. Arrancar arc was Ichigo comparing reiatsu size with his opponents and abusing of his Vizard powers to survive. Aizen's fight was just plain weird. Then came the Fullbringer arc and it felt mostly like a filler arc. They were mentioned again in the latest Quincy arc so i'm crossing my fingers that they will actually do something useful :T

And Quincy is mainly just weird.

Yaroki

ignore the manga D: create your own origin stories for the Quincies! No freaky eyed Quincy!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:51 am
Feiyimei
Jighthigh
Feiyimei

tbh, not much to be missed in the series. Soul Society arc was the best. Arrancar arc was Ichigo comparing reiatsu size with his opponents and abusing of his Vizard powers to survive. Aizen's fight was just plain weird. Then came the Fullbringer arc and it felt mostly like a filler arc. They were mentioned again in the latest Quincy arc so i'm crossing my fingers that they will actually do something useful :T

Yeah I do pretty much know the arcs do to reading them on the wiki or watching certain episodes so I pretty much know the arcs vital information , I read the end of the Aizen fight seemed kinda wierd and anti climatic though I did read into the Fullbringer arc a bit and kind of liked just seeing Ichigo powerless and no Shinigami stuff going on but it totally did feel like filler. And I had been reading the Quincy arc a bit though not from the start up to the point until Byakyua defeats three off screen with no problem then defeats the love sternritter. And I have read a little bit about the quincy arc and the whole Ukitake thing is just really weird in my opinion.  

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Yaroki
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:14 am
Feiyimei
Jighthigh
Feiyimei

Yaroki

ignore the manga D: create your own origin stories for the Quincies! No freaky eyed Quincy!

Its not that FeiFei I meant I was hoping when the A was revealed it'dgive me ideas for Jasmine's powers but instead it made me want to just slap Kubo. I mean the Almighty sounds interesting but no its just "oh I can see it so it can't hurt me" tell that to SasUke in his fight with Haku and first Rock Lee fight. Sorry guess it was just annoying

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:52 pm
Jighthigh

Yeah I do pretty much know the arcs do to reading them on the wiki or watching certain episodes so I pretty much know the arcs vital information , I read the end of the Aizen fight seemed kinda wierd and anti climatic though I did read into the Fullbringer arc a bit and kind of liked just seeing Ichigo powerless and no Shinigami stuff going on but it totally did feel like filler. And I had been reading the Quincy arc a bit though not from the start up to the point until Byakyua defeats three off screen with no problem then defeats the love sternritter. And I have read a little bit about the quincy arc and the whole Ukitake thing is just really weird in my opinion.
(I'll be honest, I've forgotten almost all the details to the previous arcs. 1 week between chapters is too much >o< ) Ukitake is Princess Yui from Avatar: Last Airbender!!11!1 I just hope that there were other glimpses of that hand thing in the story so far otherwise it really feels like something Kubo just pulled out of thin air to get himself out of trouble :T

Yaroki

You can always make "A" Something else than Almighty? Or a different type of Almighty? God Bless you for SasUke. =w= And it just shows how Naruto fights are more interesting than Bleach ones : P. HunterxHunter and Naruto are what taught me basic strategic thinking lol

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:48 pm
Feiyimei
Jighthigh

(I'll be honest, I've forgotten almost all the details to the previous arcs. 1 week between chapters is too much >o< ) Ukitake is Princess Yui from Avatar: Last Airbender!!11!1 I just hope that there were other glimpses of that hand thing in the story so far otherwise it really feels like something Kubo just pulled out of thin air to get himself out of trouble :T

Yaroki

You can always make "A" Something else than Almighty? Or a different type of Almighty? God Bless you for SasUke. =w= And it just shows how Naruto fights are more interesting than Bleach ones : P. HunterxHunter and Naruto are what taught me basic strategic thinking lol

I honestly don't don't know anything about avatar so yeah, Kubo seems to have his glorious moments but then there are his for frequent shortcomings I guess? I keep telling myself I'll go watch the series or read it at some point but I can never get myself to finish animes and manga, the only series I ever really finished was the ones from my childhood that I watched with my father years and years ago the used to run on television such, most recent series I have finished was kill la kill honestly. I miss when Canadian television was actually good and had anime series on it.

Also found this when I was googling Kubo earlier found it funny so I thought I'd share XD
User Image  
♢Out of Character

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces